38 replies to this topic

#1 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

played greybomb 3x yesterday with TL nod vs his BR gdi. he pulled off 1 win of 3 barely , with ko. beat him other 2x as nod TL vs BR gdi which shows his skill level....the very first game he emp glitched me not once, but twice with my mate quasar watching, us both laughing.

today he tries to get me to play TomoTking or w/e from EUclan with watchers on confmap. TOmo is too pussy so i play honda with TL GDi vs BR Gdi. on terr

He gets upperhand admittedly with early dis, and then mid game I have harv bomb and gs in him ready to KO him and he glitches my carry 2x with planes, unable to land. til sams kill it.

Thought honda was good? glitch more than ever with witnesses. not good just a rookie noob

Edited by dawn2dusk, 19 May 2013 - 01:00 AM.

#2 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/173597-trz-recon-in-tourny/

#3 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:20 AM

nice trolling attempt faggot

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/36402-i1v1any1/?hl=wuss

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/36345-i1v1any1-aka-wuss/?hl=wuss

Another topic by henky about wuss cheating, with trainers on desktop, mapping and tech cheating

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/49194-wuss-maping-and-dont-show-ss/?hl=wuss

stefor quote:

topic by stefor about wuss's edited bbg maps:ps. to my knowledge wuss has a high rank because he plays on editted modmaps with cheats built in
(see my cheatreport about mapleleaf/wuss for more info about that)

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/48247-mapleleaf-wuss/?hl=wuss

further....just for kicks, wuss reconning

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/44112-wuss-cheats-me-aka-accforfoff/?hl=wuss

lookup reid/wuss *real name in real life, wuss* on fb and all his 12 friends. abracafuckindabra. occupation listed as magician, lives with his parents.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

#4 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

Funny how after u get owned with 2 watchers u immeditaly get raged. lol.   Whats even more funny is how u talked so much chit before game in lobby and then u lose and rage. cry me a river. go play someone else.

Edited by rooisugly, 19 May 2013 - 02:22 AM.

#5 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

nice trolling attempt faggot

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/36402-i1v1any1/?hl=wuss

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/36345-i1v1any1-aka-wuss/?hl=wuss

Another topic by henky about wuss cheating, with trainers on desktop, mapping and tech cheating

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/49194-wuss-maping-and-dont-show-ss/?hl=wuss

stefor quote:

topic by stefor about wuss's edited bbg maps:ps. to my knowledge wuss has a high rank because he plays on editted modmaps with cheats built in
(see my cheatreport about mapleleaf/wuss for more info about that)

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/48247-mapleleaf-wuss/?hl=wuss

further....just for kicks, wuss reconning

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/44112-wuss-cheats-me-aka-accforfoff/?hl=wuss

lookup reid/wuss *real name in real life, wuss* on fb and all his 12 friends. abracafuckindabra. occupation listed as magician, lives with his parents.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

first 2 nothing is proven...

one with stefor- its a mod map

last one, i didnt recon, game just started, and i even gave him a win because at the time of the recon he was a little ahead

dunno what your point is?

when i log on ts, people will play with me

when you go on, people ban you.

thats all i need to say

#6 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

played greybomb 3x yesterday with TL nod vs his BR gdi. he pulled off 1 win of 3 barely , with ko. beat him other 2x as nod TL vs BR gdi which shows his skill level....the very first game he emp glitched me not once, but twice with my mate quasar watching, us both laughing.

today he tries to get me to play TomoTking or w/e from EUclan with watchers on confmap. TOmo is too pussy so i play honda with TL GDi vs BR Gdi. on terr

He gets upperhand admittedly with early dis, and then mid game I have harv bomb and gs in him ready to KO him and he glitches my carry 2x with planes, unable to land. til sams kill it.

Thought honda was good? glitch more than ever with witnesses. not good just a rookie noob

Funny how after u get owned with 2 watchers u immeditaly get raged. lol.   Whats even more funny is how u talked so much chit before game in lobby and then u lose and rage. cry me a river. go play someone else.

Err a little bit of lies there mr trz. First of  all saying I was too pussy is total bs. we were going to play after your big mouth was saying how ur the great 1 and the best player on tib sun blah blah blah. Then as you were mouthing me you also claimed Honda was a noob and u teach him all day etc. I  then suggested rather than play me on a mere mod map why not settle ur dispute with Honda, as losing to or beating me on conflict is small chips compared to playing Honda on tezza which is the main ww map you ww players play and grade yourselves on. You then played Honda and mouthed your way through the first 10 mins of the game , then when Honda started owning , u suddenly went all quiet, you talk of u were about to 'KO' Honda , that is total BS, your harv was by his war and he left it there, he had 3 bombers so ur gs wud of done nada, oh and 1 thing you forgot to mention in your post was that before you raged quit the game while claiming' he glitch me blah blah blah you had 20 titans about 30 seconds from your base which had no defence, it  was GG , Honda beat you fair and square simple , accept ur loss and just re sometime cheers Tomo

#7 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

i use autoss retard, u cant lie. and quasar watched and can confirm i beat honda twice with TL nod vs his BR gdi, and he emp glitched me twice in same game, and wouldnt even talk when i asked why. he just laughed. and still lost the game cheating.

he glitched gs yesterday, doesnt matter how many bombs he had, he wouldnt let it land....he did have titans at me, i had just as many. he kept making me sell refs with disrs, and got one with early disr due to slow sell.

then he tried to mk disr me, and lost mk to a disr lol....

get outta here. autoss shows all

ive always owned honda, hes known for glitching.

Edited by dawn2dusk, 19 May 2013 - 07:54 PM.

#8 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

i use autoss retard, u cant lie. and quasar watched and can confirm i beat honda twice with TL nod vs his BR gdi, and he emp glitched me twice in same game, and wouldnt even talk when i asked why. he just laughed. and still lost the game cheating.

he glitched gs yesterday, doesnt matter how many bombs he had, he wouldnt let it land....he did have titans at me, i had just as many. he kept making me sell refs with disrs, and got one with early disr due to slow sell.

I didn't mention auto ss, I was talking about the game that  I witnessed , I have no reason to lie, Honda beat you fair and Square, did he glitch u? like  I said after the game I didn't see ur carryall land or attempt to land , don't start name calling due to being beaten, just play him again , but before you do don't run your mouth in case he beats u again , loose lips sink ships son  cheers Tomo

#9 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

trz, honestly, who do you think fucking cares

#10 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

trz, honestly, who do you think fucking cares

orochi. its because trz so mad he got beat. it eats him inside knowin he got beat with 2 watchers lol.  he had to create a topic. this is just him ''venting'' after a lost lol.

#11 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

i dont need to argue, ss's speak for themselves. and quasar witnessed both games you lost, cheating. and magically your conflict mate doesnt see u glitch the 3rd time, u dont win when i leave cuz ur cheating, i wasnt even dead.

i meant to post this in fairplay forum. there were ss's at time of me trying to land. u can see it.

how do i find games now that arent tournie

#12 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

quasar (olschool respected player) who witnessed

wordb.jpg

#13 elitegi10

elitegi10

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

Ah this game and it's players who think they are good... so fucking pathetic. You all suck balls. Chocolate and salty. Suck em.

#14 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

Ah this game and it's players who think they are good... so fucking pathetic. You all suck balls. Chocolate and salty. Suck em.

your just mad cause you were never good......oooooooooooo!

forgot to mention this dood prob mapped you too like he did vs beermeyo/harry3sub in a ffg

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/177473-ss-for-beermeyotabnac1t0k3r/

Edited by stOwned, 20 May 2013 - 01:13 AM.

#15 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

wait... stowned/aristotle talking about someone else mapping.... im done with the hypocrisy 

#16 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

:inlove:

#17 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

wait... stowned/aristotle talking about someone else mapping.... im done with the hypocrisy 

I'm legit as they come dood. Don't hate! Never cheated nor been convicted..Any proof??? Please don't get my name mixed up with honda's and btw your starting to sound like nodrescue :baby:

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/176660-ss-for-aristotle-even-though-you-never-gave-me-one/?hl=%2Bfor+%2Bmonoclaux#entry1524395

I even posted ss for you^

shhhhhhhhhhhhh joey!!!!!!!!

#18 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

like i said previously, we both know that was the second game, not the first one where i asked for one where you flew something right by my mcv in rm where i was unopen.

#19 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Yup, that's stowned for you. I asked for an SS from an ff game where he mapped me only for him to post an SS of a game we played afterwards. Douche.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/172731-ss-for-jeffbeck/?hl=jeffbeck

Edited by jeffbeck, 20 May 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#20 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Rofl!!! Whateva ladies.. NO PROOF!NO CASE!NO CONVICTION!!

Edited by stOwned, 21 May 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#21 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

R u giving urself credit for not posting proof that u cheat?

#22 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

R u giving urself credit for not posting proof that u cheat?

look at this nerd! If i had a face like that i'd jump off the nearest bridge,then wait for my soul,re-walk the plank and jump again.

#23 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

I'd be bitter too if I had to resort to insults to cover up my cheating on a game with 5 players. 

#24 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

not sure what your on about,but i never cheated. i"ve posted ss's for alot of players in fair play fourm, including orochi/jeffbeck.see,now your falsey accusing me of cheating. assuming that i cheat is not valid proof. until then..take a walk back to ra2 lil guy

Edited by stOwned, 21 May 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#25 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

After some investigation, it does appear that a modified version of BBG is currently being used by Casablanca. Let me reiterate that by playing tournament mod maps, you do so at your own risk. However, BBG is a rather common map so staff will need to discuss whether an exception can/will be made.

Below, I've made a side by side comparison to highlight a couple of the initial advantages. Personally for now, I would avoid playing tournament BBG maps.

Note: Dreamcaseal initially pointed this out.

3.png

realbbg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users