#1 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

heres your ss attached. stop crying. greyhonda's been cheat free.

Attached Thumbnails

• ss4.jpg
  • ss1.jpg
  • ss2.jpg

#2 Harrythe3sub

Harrythe3sub

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Wow honda,

I asked for ss at 4 minutes in and 1 hour later you photoshop these from end of game

unreal you would actually avoid taking ss when i ask and photoshop these. 

#3 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

u got owned get over it. go practice offline skirmish. then wen u think u got wat it takes. come find me we 1v1 with 12 watchers.

Edited by rooisugly, 14 April 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#4 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

lol @ this..sloppy edit job in first ss. Notice the half cursor up top? I circled it in red. BUSTED??? :busted:

Attached Thumbnails

• index.JPG

Edited by stOwned, 15 April 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#5 Harrythe3sub

Harrythe3sub

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

lol @ this..sloppy edit job in first ss. Notice the half cursor up top? I circled it in red. BUSTED??? :busted:

hahahahhaa

nice catch.  That guy honda waited an hour to post the ss and he wouldn't take ss when i asked him early in the game.  It's amazing he would go through the effort to photoshop this.

It's also funny he added that black line in my base when in a 45 min base he didn't open that up? bwahahah

Edited by Harrythe3sub, 15 April 2013 - 04:06 AM.

#6 OBIWAANNN

OBIWAANNN

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

looks like should be moved to cheat reports.

#7 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

probly because it took ss too fast for the words to appear causing the double cursor. anyways here is another ss right after tsplayer left. same spot in tr.

If u really think i cheat. come 1v1 me with 6 watchers. I challenge u. Unless your mad that you lose to a mexican   :matrix:    

Attached Thumbnails

• ss5.jpg

#8 OBIWAANNN

OBIWAANNN

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

probly because it took ss too fast for the words to appear causing the double cursor.

mate its clear that you edited the screenshot. theres only one reason to edit screenshots and thats

cheating. :/

#9 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

mate its clear that you edited the screenshot. theres only one reason to edit screenshots and thats

clear? lol moron. I dont need to cheat vs less skilled players. Its funny i only get accused of mapping from: modders,newbies and less skilled ww players that are so adament that theres no way they lost.

Where the pro ww players accusations? Ive never heard of dareeta,i0nst0rm,elitefox, c0rpsmakr,trz or any other player of their level accuse me of mapping in games.

If u dont like losing then i suggest u go play offline skirmish and practice playing.  Then come back and find me ill play u with watchers and a camera recording the whole game. Wats ur excuse gona be now. rookie

Edited by rooisugly, 15 April 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#10 OBIWAANNN

OBIWAANNN

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

clear? lol moron. I dont need to cheat vs less skilled players. Its funny i only get accused of mapping from: modders,newbies and less skilled ww players that are so adament that theres no way they lost.

aehm... why did you edit the screenshot then. i dont accuse you of mapping. i say you edited the screenshot as you can see in post#4. and like i said before, why should a fair player edit his screenshots?

why dont you use auto ss? and why do you lie?

thats so sick.

Edited by OBIWAANNN, 15 April 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#11 Harrythe3sub

Harrythe3sub

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:58 PM

Where the pro ww players accusations? Ive never heard of dareeta,i0nst0rm,elitefox, c0rpsmakr,trz or any other player of their level accuse me of mapping in games.

If u dont like losing then i suggest u go play offline skirmish and practice playing.  Then come back and find me ill play u with watchers and a camera recording the whole game. Wats ur excuse gona be now. rookie

You will never be eleet you mapping newb.  You were caught...  again!    Mapping gives a definitive advantage and you were exposed like the criminal mexicant you are. 

CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU EDIT SS YOU CHEATING NOOB

Pwned and lifetime ban cheater!!!!!!!!!!!i

Also, Honda

Don't use fairplay pros like dar, zay and Ron, and Corps n in the same sentence as your cheating noob ass.  You always suck even though you play more than anyone and have to resort to cheating.

In 7 years of playing I have only requested screen shots twice on this forum.  Your cheating was so flagrant it warranted it.  Instead of using auto ss you post a shooped mess an hour later.  You also didn't even take them when I asked early in the game.  You are a sad little person that cheats on a game with largely good fair people left.  No wonder you didn't play in the next two games it took you a while to fudge these photoshops, and much like your lack of skills at the game, you failed.

Edited by Harrythe3sub, 15 April 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#12 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

aehm... why did you edit the screenshot then. i dont accuse you of mapping. i say you edited the screenshot as you can see in post#4. and like i said before, why should a fair player edit his screenshots?

why dont you use auto ss? and why do you lie?

thats so sick.

No i did not edit the screen shot obiwaan. All i did was press control+print screen many times to capture screens. then i upload on this forum. thats how i have these screen shots. oh well u dont believe me. try it. I have auto ss, but it doesnt take screen shots in non-rank games.  this was a FF game 8 players i think. Funny that none of my allies are in here. saying i mapped. oh well.

#13 Harrythe3sub

Harrythe3sub

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

No i did not edit the screen shot obiwaan. All i did was press control+print screen many times to capture screens. then i upload on this forum. thats how i have these screen shots. oh well u dont believe me. try it. I have auto ss, but it doesnt take screen shots in non-rank games.  this was a FF game 8 players i think. Funny that none of my allies are in here. saying i mapped. oh well.

Every one of your allies confirmed you map that whole night when you ran off crying. 

It was funny when I asked your allies if they could see my base and all of them said no, except you.  You are a bad cheater

#14 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Every one of your allies confirmed you map that whole night when you ran off crying. 

It was funny when I asked your allies if they could see my base and all of them said no, except you.  You are a bad cheater

if u think im a mapper. then dont play me. whats your problem? i took ss and posted. now you're saying its edited. If u think its edited that whatever man.  Dont play me. stop raging. its just a game.

#15 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

I think its down to the xwis admin team to decide if foul play has taken place, to many putting there 2 bob in.....

I thought when you donate it was to do better things for the game & forum but seems nobody is running this section.

#16 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

@ Obiwaan @ Harry. tbh ss looks clean...the lag with the cursor has happened to me when u take ss with ctrl+c....

but if he did something crazy that made u think he  was mapping he probably using theDCesal hack to fix ss

@Honda according to the ss requester it took you a long time to post ss, makes ur attitude more suspicious.

#17 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

@ Obiwaan @ Harry. tbh ss looks clean...the lag with the cursor has happened to me when u take ss with ctrl+c....

but if he did something crazy that made u think he was mapping he probably using theDCesal hack to fix ss

@Honda according to the ss requester it took you a long time to post ss, makes ur attitude more suspicious.

=====================================================

I didnt send because i know im fair. I have never mapped ANYBODY. I have no trainers on my computer none. This guy just raged out of nowhere after i told him he was teched (he was not opened,but was obvious was teched because he was tr) tr spot is to rush -___-)

after he kept begging for ss, i uploaded ss's. took probly 15min max or less. we were still in tsplayers room when all this happend.

But like i said if hes adament i mapped him, then whatever. u cant change his mind. gg,rematch with different watchers wen i get on.

#18 Harrythe3sub

Harrythe3sub

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

you did not guess that I was teched.

I did a very unique BO in tr and was completely unscouted and the second I place tech center you paged all tr teched.  There is no way in hell you knew I went ref, ref, radar, sam 1, sam 2, ref, wf, pad, depot, tech

You yelled I teched the second I placed it.  Not a second earlier or later, the second you saw it.  Like I said, I never ask for ss and I play clanners and tourneys a good bit but, your's was flagrant.

For the record I can hold my own against any ww players in this generation or the past without mapping.  You have to map.

#19 OBIWAANNN

OBIWAANNN

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

well if its like you say frodo - then sorry but i never saw this before/ it never happend to me and until there was auto ss everyone used to take ss/s + i managed the anti cheat forum on cncgamer and never saw it there. and beleave me i saw a lot screenshots ;)

Edited by OBIWAANNN, 15 April 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#20 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

i dont know..

@obiwanna this shouldn't be moved to cheat report at all... unless any other players in game have any other thing to say.

also honda's teammates would also know if he was really cheatin...?

maybe u just not leet enuff for the above mentioned players..lol

#21 Harrythe3sub

Harrythe3sub

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

well if its like you say frodo - then nvm but i never saw this before/ it never happend to me and until there was auto ss everyone used to take ss/s + i managed the anti cheat forum on cncgamer and never saw it there. and beleave me i saw a lot screenshots ;)

The black wouldn't cover half of the cursor and overlap on the top part of the screen.

It's a photoshop. 

i dont know..

@obiwanna this shouldn't be moved to cheat report at all... unless any other players in game have any other thing to say.

also honda's teammates would also know if he was really cheatin...?

maybe u just not leet enuff for the above mentioned players..lol

Champion, Tsplayer and Gandalf responded in game that they couldn't see my base and that he was mapping.  Hopefully they will come clean here.

#22 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

well if its like you say frodo - then nvm but i never saw this before/ it never happend to me and until there was auto ss everyone used to take ss/s + i managed the anti cheat forum on cncgamer and never saw it there. and beleave me i saw a lot screenshots ;)

obi i take that back i thought i had noticed the cursor thing before.....i was going thru my few ss's cudnt find it....also i didnt notice any cursor whatsoever in my ss's

(i take ss ig with ctrl+c and NOT printscreen)

#23 stOwned

stOwned

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

probly because it took ss too fast for the words to appear causing the double cursor. anyways here is another ss right after tsplayer left. same spot in tr.

If u really think i cheat. come 1v1 me with 6 watchers. I challenge u. Unless your mad that you lose to a mexican   :matrix:

lol because it took screen shot to fast.i just tested your theory.i hit ctrl c and print screen 6 x in a row without any double cursor showing. pathedic and lie.just admit you mapped and editted ss. be a short honest lil mexican man :)

100% correct

it looks like you need to map vs these so called less skilled players. sad eh? just admit you did a sloppy edit job on this ss and got caught.i've beat you plenty of times honda(anlong with many players you dont list above)(ollie,tight4lfe a.k.a joe,etc) and in every game with you ,i wondered how you knew what i was building and countered all my attacks. well,i know why now :) pick up auto ss here and new attitude @ wal-mart roflll and i'll be happy to play game with you,but until then your banned in my book.

but if he did something crazy that made u think he  was mapping he probably using theDCesal hack to fix ss

@Honda according to the ss requester it took you a long time to post ss, makes ur attitude more suspicious

your hoesntly a clueless troll because every time i take a ss with ctrl c it doesnt show cursor. try it some time :) its obivious he mapped

once again,zero credibility to this hitting print screen theory. I've tested it several times. you don't have auto ss and auto ss definitely takes screenshots in ffgs.check this by hitting games/tiberian sun/online ladders/games.there should be GID number to a inpictular game.click that GID number and screenshots are at the bottom. SO STOP LIEING!!!!!! :)

if u think im a mapper. then dont play me. whats your problem? i took ss and posted. now you're saying its edited. If u think its edited that whatever man.  Dont play me. stop raging. its just a game.

i do think you map,always have and i won't play with you until you get auto ss. i hope everyone who sees this does the same. stop lieing and come clean already. you blantaley mapped and eddited your screenshots. FACT! i love how this honda guy has the audacity to call me a mapper, when his dumbass is editting ss's. YOU GOT CAUGHT RED HANDED !!!!! ROFLL!!!

Edited by stOwned, 15 April 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#24 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

sloppy ss job lmao...ahhahha

#25 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Honda, it does take ss in non-ranked games... just check xwis.net... lots of ffgs with ss's uploaded...

Auto-ss wont upload when, after game, ur ts crashes (it happens to me a lot when game is over 15minutes, sometimes even less) or in some rare games when u dont crash after game but for some reason the ss is not uploaded... happens sometimes too...

Edited by House4Lfe, 15 April 2013 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users