5 replies to this topic

#1 chick00

chick00

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 03:27 PM

Okey i just wanted this to b fixed also, cause u took all points away from me. Cause i played this "copycat" to many times.

Then i want u to remove i1v1any1 from the ladder also, cause if i did something bad. He did something even not allowed using trainers.

Thats for sure is a bann??? If not then give me my points back

HERE IS THE LINK WHERE U SEE HE USES TRAINERS:

http://www.cncgamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7073

Ok regards "Beautifui on the ladder" aka Tezzism

- Kalle.

#2 wuss

wuss

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:12 PM

how is this xwis related?
lol moron

#3 Ra1nStorM

Ra1nStorM

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:30 AM

The use of trainers (Cheating) concerns xwis totally directed.

#4 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:49 AM

Okey i just wanted this to b fixed also, cause u took all points away from me. Cause i played this "copycat" to many times.

Then i want u to remove i1v1any1 from the ladder also, cause if i did something bad. He did something even not allowed using trainers.

Thats for sure is a bann??? If not then give me my points back

HERE IS THE LINK WHERE U SEE HE USES TRAINERS:

http://www.cncgamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7073

Ok regards "Beautifui on the ladder" aka Tezzism

- Kalle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

please make a proper cheat report
including a description of what you are reporting, stats and SS from relevent games on the current XWIS ladder.
As I have already said we are not taking revenge action on people that have reported you.
you need to report properly

#5 chick00

chick00

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:13 AM

THIS IS REAL CHICK00 "MARTS" AND I GUESS I MAKE A PLEA TO ALL U TS ONLINERS
IF SOMEONE IS A CONVICTED CHEATER E.G." WUSS I1V1ANY1" WHY SHOULD HE BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO PLAY AMONG US HONEST PLAYERS
THIS IS FOR THE ADMIN I ASK U AS A WELL RESPECTED TIBERIAN ONLINE GAMER TO INVESTIGATE THE CONTINUOUS THREATS AND ABUSE THAT HE AND OTHERS LIKE HIM INFLICT ON US FAIR COMPETITORS.
LIKE ME AND MANY OTHER TS PLAYERS I JUST PLAY 4 FUN AND THE SPORT GIVES ME A CRAZY ADRENALIN RUSH TO BECOME AS GOOD AS I CAN POSSIBLY BE.
BUT THIS CONTINOUS ABUSE FROM THE ABOVE "WUSS" JUST MAKES ME WANNA LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT GAME TO CONTRIBUTE TO. I APPRECIATE THAT IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO REPRIMAND THE MAIN CONVICTS OF THIS INTOLERABLE
BEHAVIOUR BUT AS SOME ONE WHO HAS PLAYED TS ONLINE FOR OVER 5 YEARS I JUST FEEL LIKE THIS UNGENTLEMANLY CONDUCT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

THIS IS NOT A I HATE WUSS CAMPAIGN

MORE REALLY AN APPEAL TO ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANNA KEEP TIBERIAN SUN AS USER FRENDLY AND WELCOMING FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTSMANSHIP GAME.

TOGETHER WE CAN ERADICATE THE UNWANTED INFLUENCES OF "CHEATERS" AND TROUBLE MAKERS AND ONCE AGAIN ENJOY OUR TIBERIAN EXPERIENCES.

THANK YOU CHICKOO

#6 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:25 AM

well, this is obviously something you feel strongly about but this is the cheat reports section and not the best place for campaigns
If you are cheated in a tournament game please post the evidence
till then this topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users