5 replies to this topic

#1 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:42 PM

l0l joined hes cm with my nick a1JoEL since hes a newskool noobie he doesnt know im immortal who he keeps kicking everytime i join hes game lol. so he starts the cm with hes 290pts or so when i have 30pts on clan oldway. then i get both my oils in stromy weather after he tried to eat. :) and then he makes 2 flak tracks with engies n drones, i make 3 drones ill drone those flaks n boom he d/c´s lol. after 10secs the d/c stops then he d/c´s again. and no points for either of us. basically he was dead allready. i had 2 tanks 2 drones and 2 miners on gems. he had 2miners on normal ore and 0 tanks lol. he d/c wash on purpose :] not that i care about the free win or so but id like to see him lose -50 or then get banned

Attached Thumbnails

• D.jpg
  • LOL.jpg

#2 angryNoobLegend

angryNoobLegend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • XWIS Name: r4ped

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:55 PM

LOL?

he is the one that d/c me and washed // i was about to enginner his base ... and he d/c and wash

this game is my life ... im on everyday for 8 hours ... why would i risk of getting a ban?

look at my other nicks and status.. see if i ever wash .. you couldn't take a loose noobie ????

this game is my life.. i love red alert 2 and i would not risk my precious game over astupid lose

Thank You the legend

Attached Thumbnails

• family.jpg

#3 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

ok now im starting to ... well i aint gonna say anythning just this once k. but yea.. like i said iwas on fun clan... thought id make the report just incase they wud make u give me a freewin so ud get a big minus... or ban... but umm ???? now u start lying.. ? and then i get this stupid message meaning ? that i d/c´d ? SHOW AN SS WHERE IT SAYS I Dc. lemme guess u dont even have any ss´s ??? god i even took a /r/dpl ss but forgot to save that1 lol, well anyhow some admin may post now and tell me wtf is this ?

68148 angrynoob nigaz 8 a1joel oldway 8 04:00 Stormy Weather 15:34 16-12-2009 30 S C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
angrynoob killed bought left captured
units 0 8 4
buildings 0 7 8 2
infantry 4 9 4
planes 0 0 0
a1joel killed bought left captured
units 3 11 7
buildings 0 10 9 2
infantry 3 10 4
planes 0 0 0

stats also says i was winning. jesus this is like so retarded lol. there isnt even a way i wud lose to him .. hes not even DECENT id take germany and win him without using air .. annoys me that he would actually lie that he was " bout to capture my base " LOL! when i had 3 drones and allrdy droned hes 1st fflak engi then 1 was chasin the other1 loool ........................... hes got 1 tank as u can see in SS and i had 2 ****in drones and 2 tanks and 2 miners on GEMS hes 2miners was mining normal gold in base cuz he doesnt even know to build by the oil to get gems lmao.....

Attached Thumbnails

• Admin.jpg

#4 ImJordan

ImJordan

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

Not even trying to participate in this convo but look at how many d/c washes you have in the cheat reports section angry. maybe it's your connection or you do it purposely only person that knows is you but you do have alot of reports on you for washing.
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=160328
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=160650
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=160773
there is some of them

Edited by ImJordan, 16 December 2009 - 03:34 PM.

#5 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

k ... he finally admid he was the CHEATER.. and he gave me a FW..... but umm still this is like wow... he tried to LIE that i was washing.... i remember 2-3 or 4 years ago ... i got Libbey Banned... when i posted a report on him and he tried to lie that it was FFG cuz no1 had sync, and he got banned for lying. so i wonder if this guy cud get banned aswell.

68452 a1joel oldway W +50 angrynoob nigaz L -26 26 Stormy Weather 17:27 16-12-2009 49 C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 1 0 0
infantry 0 3 0
planes 0 0 0
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 4 3 0
infantry 0 2 2
planes 0 0 0

Attached Thumbnails

• gagdas.jpg

#6 angryNoobLegend

angryNoobLegend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • XWIS Name: r4ped

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

Wel whatever im not getting banned over some stupid shyt

here is free win given to a1joel

i quit game after 10 seconds

http://xwis.net/ladders/ra2_clan/nigaz/

http://xwis.net/ladders/games/68452/

units 0 1 0
buildings 0 1 0 0
infantry 0 3 0
planes 0 0 0
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 4 3 0
infantry 0 2 2
planes 0 0 0

i dont know what heppened witht he game.. i was thinking he d/c ..

but free win given just tomake things right and no ban

i love red alert 2 ..

i bought red alert 3 ,, and it sucks so bad ... i wish i made red alert 3 .. would be so much better .. im sad they did ithis to use

red alert 3 sucks

and as usual im posting my pic LOL

angrynoob is so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

im so sxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached Thumbnails

• 650309678_m.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users