#1 Binladen

Binladen

Nikke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • XWIS Name: ?

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:39 PM

only 2 games so far at least in this nick ,he has started playing some qm's then started playing tournys to bash lower lever players for +5 and when he is about to lose 2 of them so far he washed.

stats:

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
57814 moua79 Iraq 8 r4ped Iraq 8 04:48 Little Big Lake 23:54 13-11-2009 34 C S P
moua79 killed bought left captured
units 6 14 10
buildings 0 12 11 0
infantry 5 3 1
planes 0 0 0
r4ped killed bought left captured
units 2 10 1
buildings 0 12 7 0
infantry 2 5 0
planes 0 0 0

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
55749 gerd66 Iraq 8 r4ped Iraq 8 11:24 Little Big Lake 14:31 13-11-2009 46 C S P
gerd66 killed bought left captured
units 28 41 13
buildings 9 24 16 0
infantry 29 15 4
planes 0 28 0
r4ped killed bought left captured
units 24 54 5
buildings 5 19 3 0
infantry 12 31 1
planes 0 0 0

http://xwis.net/ladders/ra2/r4ped/

Edited by Binladen, 15 November 2009 - 11:16 PM.

#2 angryNoobLegend

angryNoobLegend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • XWIS Name: r4ped

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:30 AM

LOL... Ok accuse me of washing some noobs. like i really care. They started to d/c me... so i just quit the stupid games. I am a true Red Alert God .. I might be even one of the best players to ever hit the game. How can you accuse me of something like this?.... Please check my other nicks and see if I wash ... Stop being such a playa HATA...

Do you have screen shots to prove that I wash...? ... No u noob ... U don't have shyt.. Yes in the second game I had less units .. But dosen't mean I was cheating :laugh:

And because of retards like you .. there is no playars online.. everyone gets falsly accused and banned .. I know your mad cuz I bytch slapped you in ffg fuker .. I played this game for 4 years an was never reported for anything until now. Your lucky I don't see you in person .. I would smash your face into a **** pumpkin you **** dike.

Edited by RedAlert2Legend, 15 November 2009 - 03:33 AM.

#3 Binladen

Binladen

Nikke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • XWIS Name: ?

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

LOL... Ok accuse me of washing some noobs. like i really care. They started to d/c me... so i just quit the stupid games. I am a true Red Alert God .. I might be even one of the best players to ever hit the game. How can you accuse me of something like this?.... Please check my other nicks and see if I wash ... Stop being such a playa HATA...

Do you have screen shots to prove that I wash...? ... No u noob ... U don't have shyt.. Yes in the second game I had less units .. But dosen't mean I was cheating :laugh:

And because of retards like you .. there is no playars online.. everyone gets falsly accused and banned .. I know your mad cuz I bytch slapped you in ffg fuker .. I played this game for 4 years an was never reported for anything until now. Your lucky I don't see you in person .. I would smash your face into a **** pumpkin you **** dike.

I would be more than happy to look over ur other nick's ,but i cant do that becuese i dont know your other nick's.Actually its was me who keep winning vs u in ffg's that was the reason for me to look your stats becouse those where pretty desent and yet ur skill level is below average.No need to get so upset...If u really wanna bash new players for +5 then u should be ready to lose -50 also not wash them..

#4 angryNoobLegend

angryNoobLegend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:53 AM

how many times am i going to tell you noober.. i didnt wash them noobs... And r u retarded? ... you can check my other nicks by checking my IP - but i guess ur too dumb for that too...

#5 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:41 AM

I am a true Red Alert God .. I might be even one of the best players to ever hit the game.

uhh dude i slapped u hard on heck, the first time, i was tr u ate all mid, i still raped ur ****, the second game, u engied my mcv early in game, and i STILL WON! LOL! i saw ur record its like 42 wins 0 losses, u only got like 500 pts

#6 Bart

Bart

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

I slapped him too the first and only game I played against him. Stop being so stuck up, you're no one good if you get slapped by me.

#7 angryNoobLegend

angryNoobLegend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:54 PM

Wow... You guys are all excited cuz.. you beat me on Heck ... 1 time LOL!!!!
Well too bad i do not play heck 24/7 .. You guys sit there and play that map all day everyday

If we would play different maps .. I would slap you ez.. Your mother wouldnt recognize you

And just like I said before .. I am the best player to hit red alert 2.. I was off for 7 months.. but I am back for a month now.. 2 more months no one will be able to beat me.. simply no chance

I am the True Red Alert 2 Legend

Well too bad i do not play heck 24/7 .. You guys sit there and play that map all day everyday

If we would play different maps .. I would slap you ez.. Your mother wouldnt recognize you

And just like I said before .. I am the best player to hit red alert 2.. I was off for 7 months.. but I am back for a month now.. 2 more months no one will be able to beat me.. simply no chance

Attached Thumbnails

• drunk.jpg

#8 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:19 PM

um, if you read my post, it was twice on heck, then i played u on a tourney b and beat you there as well. ive been back for a week... and ill play you any map, i dont even like heck that much. the competition sucks since ive been back, all you guys do is engi..

#9 angryNoobLegend

angryNoobLegend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:24 PM

don't cry man

#10 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:41 PM

not crying at all.. youre ****.

#11 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

Is that you? what happened to your eyes, that pic is trippy.

Edited by Isen, 22 November 2009 - 08:14 PM.

#12 Bart

Bart

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

Just beat you twice again r4ped, and it wasn't on heck. But I guess your mom doesn't give you enough attention, so you need to get it here on a forum.

Edited by Bart, 22 November 2009 - 09:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users