38 replies to this topic

#1 yurisau

yurisau

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

lol i engied his con then he alt me 2 times first on warfactory and then on my rafnerie

not realy fair...
but he still loose id1ot noob

Attached Thumbnails

• gerominer.JPG

#2 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

Alting is lame - but not cheat. And Engie is more lame then Alting.

#3 yurisau

yurisau

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

ok if this not a cheat i only alt ppl
that dont cares someone anyways

-.-

#4 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:48 PM

Nope.. The other way around :). You can stop a engi most of the time but if you play as allied and a sov goes sell mcv rush and you sell to keep up, then once he manages to alt your warf the game is over. Most of the time once u get alted the game is over, but if u get engied u can still have a chance.

lol i engied his con then he alt me 2 times first on warfactory and then on my rafnerie

not realy fair...
but he still loose id1ot noob

Your a retard kind sir :).

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 07 November 2009 - 12:53 PM.

#5 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:09 PM

alting yuri is fair, but engi walk sucks xD

#6 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:20 PM

alting yuri is fair, but engi walk sucks xD

Engi walk is amusing tactic to use if u accidently make a extra engi in lag or get one from mcv and you only have yourself to blame if u get engi walked. Scout better and keep an eye on the whole map, which good players do anyway. Unless your half asleep .. then it can get a lil frustrating.

#7 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wiganfc

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:17 PM

I hate ALT'ing it's retty much ruined the game. I remember a game when a Yuri player sent his first slave miner across to my base, ALT'ed it within 1 minute of starting the game, it's a lame tactic, but since it ain't a cheat, there is nothing much you can do

#8 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:57 PM

I hate ALT'ing it's retty much ruined the game. I remember a game when a Yuri player sent his first slave miner across to my base, ALT'ed it within 1 minute of starting the game, it's a lame tactic, but since it ain't a cheat, there is nothing much you can do

Other then spam some anti vehicle infantry?? :confused1: Should be able to destroy it with a good few hits while fixing the building with engi..?

#9 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

no because they have like 10000000000000 hit points

#10 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wiganfc

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

Other then spam some anti vehicle infantry?? :confused1: Should be able to destroy it with a good few hits while fixing the building with engi..?

Nah it's not really possible really..

#11 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:08 PM

Yeh, lemme spam an engi, hope his tanks dont kill my engi, then spend more money on GGi's all in time to save my war fac or ore ref from the alting 2 tanks

#12 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

Nope.. The other way around smile.gif. You can stop a engi most of the time but if you play as allied and a sov goes sell mcv rush and you sell to keep up, then once he manages to alt your warf the game is over. Most of the time once u get alted the game is over, but if u get engied u can still have a chance.

OK I agree, but if some one will engie me, I will Alt him. Look at this guy.

I think his opponent Alted him right.

#13 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

no its not

#14 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:20 PM

no its not

Read my reply to him after he said it nub. ;)
Btw topic maker was added to lame players list for admitting to engi. Then he wonders why he got alted? :huh: :laugh:

Yeh, lemme spam an engi, hope his tanks dont kill my engi, then spend more money on GGi's all in time to save my war fac or ore ref from the alting 2 tanks

Combination of walls and drones? Sell/Rebuild walls constantly while droneing his **** to narnia?

Edited by iNs0MNiaC, 08 November 2009 - 11:25 PM.

#15 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

Combination of walls and drones? Sell/Rebuild walls constantly while droneing his **** to narnia?

Can't drone Yuri miners. Can't drone anything as allies.

#16 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:53 AM

woops I think I started that cause of the sov sell base infantry rush... sorry. Looks like others doing it now...

#17 caseybob

caseybob

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:52 AM

woops I think I started that cause of the sov sell base infantry rush... sorry. Looks like others doing it now...

So first you use yuri, then you start sending your first miner to alt? Is it any wonder why people bail yuri?

#18 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:56 AM

Btw topic maker was added to lame players list for admitting to engi.

Ye, I meant this. He lamed player by engi, and then got lamed by alting. On the place of engied player, I would Alt him to, no matter if he will create topic in fair play forum, lame + lame = fair.

#19 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:11 AM

So first you use yuri, then you start sending your first miner to alt? Is it any wonder why people bail yuri?

Hi Casey hope your ok. Think about how I have responded. The sov player would alt a yuri war, sell his base and infantry rush. Now why should they cry if a yuri player does it back to them? Think about it. If you give you should be able to take, right?

I will try many methods like using chaos drones to confuse the unsuspecting rusher, or go double miner, infantry rush, go right at his ore factory so they have no cash then on to the war, etc. In general I don't do that but after a while I change my tactics depending on the other player....

Besides (unless someone maps, uses presidents, etc) Yuri now adays is fun..... Log in play a game or two and then log off....

#20 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:18 PM

lol @ yuri players alting now to, cant ever win can they.

#21 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

lol @ yuri players alting now to, cant ever win can they.

Because of all kinds of bs surrounding yr i don't play it :cool: Wheres the fun in yr??

#22 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:54 PM

Because of all kinds of bs surrounding yr i don't play it :cool: Wheres the fun in yr??

Gameplay.

#23 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3465 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:13 PM

what, boring, overpowered and campy?

#24 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:19 PM

Yr has always been the 'funner' game for me. Yes, there are much more balance issues, and it is a bit slow/camp compared to red alert 2.

The positives of yuris is the third element (yuri, even as much as I bash it, its more for the player behind the yuri rather then the actual team, it is a fun element to the game**), so much more nicer maps, aesthetic lobby/game, 6 player games, and you are allowed to pick spots (which helps clanning out immensely).

Ra2 will always be the more skilled game, the speed of it, and much more balance creates the best players, but yr is just pure fun.

** If you notice, the usual yuri players are the ones that only play yuri over and over and use its overpowered-ness to there advantage constantly. These are the super nerds, it's no surprise to me that players like kickyou get banned, sunny maphacks, etc. etc.

Edited by XXxPrePxX, 10 November 2009 - 06:20 PM.

#25 JaggerJaw

JaggerJaw

Black Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts
  • XWIS Name: Surf

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:58 PM

It's a sad day too know the only decent player I see left in this game is Prep, who back in the day when I played was a funny lil git who went for rank 1 as whippnboy bailing every decent player on the ladder :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users