#1 MeKaNiZm

MeKaNiZm

My aim is only to move forwards

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • XWIS Name: MeKaNiZm

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:33 AM

im not quite sure what i did wrong and i havnt seen any reports on s-t about it so im just wondering. Then i went on my other serial which hadnt been banned and now it is banned also. Would it be possible if u could just make it 16 days for both serials instead of 30, as i was unaware that i had been banned for a reason and not allowed to play with not banned nicks.

#2 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:17 AM

im not quite sure what i did wrong and i havnt seen any reports on s-t about it so im just wondering.

http://xwis.net/ladders/prev/games/283747/

Then i went on my other serial which hadnt been banned and now it is banned also. Would it be possible if u could just make it 16 days for both serials instead of 30, as i was unaware that i had been banned for a reason and not allowed to play with not banned nicks.

It's kinda stupid to assume you were banned without reason, don't you think?
So no, that's not possible.

#3 MeKaNiZm

MeKaNiZm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:57 PM

yeh thats pretty stupid but can u consider reducing to a 16 day its was only 1 wash

#4 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

yeh thats pretty stupid but can u consider reducing to a 16 day its was only 1 wash

No, I can not. Actually I think it'll be increased to a permanent ban due to ban dodging.

#5 MeKaNiZm

MeKaNiZm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:55 AM

dude omfg how can u do that, u banned more than 1 nick on the other serial, and it was only 1 wash on 1 nick, so not being able to play on all the nicks is bad enough, so then u go and ban another serial wich i never cheated on or have anything to do with the other serial, i paid good money for it and u go and perm ban it bcoz im trying to get my ban reduce wtf?
and also why did u not ban my other serial aswell, how is it ban doging when u didnt even ban it, u knew that was my serial aswell so why didnt u ban it at the same time as the other one?

Edited by MeKaNiZm, 03 October 2007 - 04:37 AM.

#6 Markiiie

Markiiie

Commander

• Banned
  • 11664 posts
  • XWIS Name: R0MuLuS

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:35 AM

don't wash then you won't get banned,simple

#7 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:45 PM

dude omfg how can u do that, u banned more than 1 nick on the other serial, and it was only 1 wash on 1 nick, so not being able to play on all the nicks is bad enough, so then u go and ban another serial wich i never cheated on or have anything to do with the other serial, i paid good money for it and u go and perm ban it bcoz im trying to get my ban reduce wtf?
and also why did u not ban my other serial aswell, how is it ban doging when u didnt even ban it, u knew that was my serial aswell so why didnt u ban it at the same time as the other one?

You had multiple washes whilst losing across accounts as well. Here is the link to the fallout from your last ban dodge, maybe it will help clear your memory:
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=111389

I know you are going to deny it, but it is pointless as the proof has been checked, double checked and triple checked.

You are only allowed one forum account ( you and your 'bro' can share ), so once you have read this topic, this account will go into the duplicate account group. Go back to your original account - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showuser=20817

Any responses made on this duplicate account will just be deleted.

#8 MeKaNiZm

MeKaNiZm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:13 AM

how come u guys havnt banned me since i have been back for like 4 months all that time i havnt cheated till now and its not even a cheat worth perm banning, im not doing anything to the game to increase my perfomance or make it worse for anyone, if there is no win or loss that just like the game not even being played, its not like we have done it for every single time we are going to lose.
anyway, i will be back.

#9 xMattyBx

xMattyBx

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:27 AM

i have been back playing for like 5 month or so cheat free, and i we made 1 tiny mistake that shoudlnt even be ban-able, no one wins points or loses them its just like the game had never been played, its not like we d/c everytime we were going to lose.
i dont see why u continue perm banning me when i havnt done anything wrong for like a year except 1 wash, dosent the game need more players or do u not care that the game is dieing out and are trying to help it on its way?

Never the less i will return.

#10 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:34 AM

What part of "perm" are you having trouble understanding?

Nevertheless, you will be rebanned.

#11 xMattyBx

xMattyBx

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:20 AM

haha yeh sure buddy, why did it take u 5 months to re ban me?

#12 xMattyBx

xMattyBx

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 04:06 AM

riz ur not answering my question.
what part of " haha yeh sure buddy, why did it take u 5 months to re ban me?" dont u understand?

Edited by xMattyBx, 05 October 2007 - 04:14 AM.

#13 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:06 AM

I understand it all, but FYI saying something like that means that we will be on your case and your not going to get away with it again. As I said, never the less, you will be rebanned. Compulsive cheaters like yourself stand out a mile as soon as we look for you.

The community don't want compulsive cheaters like yourself in and around the game, so if we forget to look for you, they will surely report you :)

#14 xMattyBx

xMattyBx

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:10 AM

I too am sure the community dont want compulsive cheaters in and around the game but i have been playing for like 7 months without cheating.
PLayers arnt going to go out of there way to report me because im not cheating and never will.

#15 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

What part of "nevertheless, you will be rebanned" do you not understand? You had three chances to play fairly, and you blew them. You are one ban too late to be allowed to come back and do so now. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users