25 replies to this topic

#1 LoRdZeD

LoRdZeD

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:43 AM

i went on ra2 a few days ago and its says i was banned i didnt cheat at all and even checked the cheat reports and none of my nicks were there so wtf can somebody please explain???

#2 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18426 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:49 AM

i went on ra2 a few days ago and its says i was banned i didnt cheat at all and even checked the cheat reports and none of my nicks were there so wtf can somebody please explain???

View Post

PLease post the full error message.

#3 LoRdZeD

LoRdZeD

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:00 AM

here

Attached Thumbnails

• wtf.JPG

#4 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:57 PM

View Post

What part of permanently banned are you not understanding? Essentially it means you are not allowed to play on XWIS. You are not fooling anyone.

Stop making duplicate accounts and stop trying to dodge your permanent ban. New serials are a waste of money as they will just get added to your permanent ban.

Edited by desoLane, 17 February 2007 - 01:57 PM.

#5 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 03:57 AM

ok u obviously dont understand, firstly i didnt cheat or anything even if i did cheat it says u get a 32 day ban not a friggin 900 days or sumthing, and why do my account on here keep getting banned? is there sumwhere that show what i did wrong because beacause i have never been banned before and im not dodging anything i would appreciate it if u would stop deleting my st accounts so i can actually find out why i have been banned??

#6 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts
  • XWIS Name: SkY

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:26 AM

You get 3 bans before a perma ban from the server. 16, 32, then 64 days. You had obviously cheated before, since you said yourself you had a 32 day ban, which constitutes your 2nd offense.

S-T is banning your accounts because you are not allowed to make duplicate accounts. Only one account ever.

#7 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:35 AM

You get 64 day bans now? :mellow:

#8 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:44 AM

Doesn't it become 64 when you try to dodge a ban? You don't get perma banned from dodging, instead the initial 32 days is doubled. So it what he was saying is true, that he had a 32 day ban and then tried to dodge it, it would be 64 days.

Meaning he was proven for cheating 3 times instead and not banned just for ban dodging.

#9 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 04:46 AM

You get 3 bans before a perma ban from the server. 16, 32, then 64 days. You had obviously cheated before, since you said yourself you had a 32 day ban, which constitutes your 2nd offense.

S-T is banning your accounts because you are not allowed to make duplicate accounts. Only one account ever.

View Post

no i said its says on st u get a 32 day ban not i have got a 32 day ban

Edited by SeiZuRe, 18 February 2007 - 05:21 AM.

#10 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:27 AM

You get a 32 day ban after your second offense. Thrid time cheating you are perma banned. You have obviously been caught 3 times.

I am sure laney or another admin can link you to the report in which you recieved your perma ban.

Edited by SkY, 18 February 2007 - 05:28 AM.

#11 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:29 AM

well i would love them to because i have never cheated in my life

#12 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:36 AM

post all of the nicks on your serial here and have you given your serial number to another person?

Even if you have multiple serials and cheated on one of them, the bans carry over.

Edited by SkY, 18 February 2007 - 05:37 AM.

#13 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:21 AM

post all of the nicks on your serial here and have you given your serial number to another person?

Even if you have multiple serials and cheated on one of them, the bans carry over.

View Post

no well i bought my serial of a bloke that must explain teh ban, but teh nicks i used are:
Djstaen
Djstaen1
muphin
plutonic
lordzed

#14 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:28 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...357&hl=plutonic

First issue I see is that Muphin and Plutonic are both your nicks on your serial, yet both those nicks were in a clan match together. Meaning you share your nicks.

If your firend has been proven for cheating then your serial is banned as well, since he has been using it. Even if you yourself did not cheat.

That is the price for sharing serials.

Riz has said, when you share serials everyone that is on your serial is considered as one person. One gets banned, you all get banned.

Edited by SkY, 18 February 2007 - 06:29 AM.

#15 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:12 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...357&hl=plutonic
First issue I see is that Muphin and Plutonic are both your nicks on your serial, yet both those nicks were in a clan match together. Meaning you share your nicks.

If your firend has been proven for cheating then your serial is banned as well, since he has been using it. Even if you yourself did not cheat.

That is the price for sharing serials.

Riz has said, when you share serials everyone that is on your serial is considered as one person. One gets banned, you all get banned.

View Post

yes but u see i have 2 pc's at my house on network and same serial, that game we both got dc'ed because were on same network and internet and the net kept dcing due to weather conditions

Edited by SeiZuRe, 18 February 2007 - 07:15 AM.

#16 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:33 AM

Mate, it has nothing to do with the d/c, but the fact that someone else has access to your serial. Someone cheated on your serial, and you are saying it was not you, meaning it was one of the people you gave your serial out to.

Even if the serial is registered at the same home, but 2 different users use it, it is still considered one person using the serial in the eyes of XWIS. Meaning if one person cheat s and gets banned, then the whole serial is banned. If a household has a perm banned serial in it, then the whole household is banned.

If your internet goes out at all, then you are required to give the opponents you were playing a freewin. If that freewin is refused, then you can recieve a ban for that too.

Edited by SkY, 18 February 2007 - 08:34 AM.

#17 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:38 AM

well me n my mate have been playing for like a month and we have never cheated, the ban says its 900 days, how is this possible that weve been playing for a month but manage to get a straight up 900 day ban for not cheating at all and even if we cheated didnt u say it was 16 days for first offense. seriously wtf xwis?

#18 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:42 AM

You have also edited the post where you said you bought your serial off another player.

Therefore there are probably many using it, and that would explain the bans.

Even if that serial was used once by a proven cheater, and his IP can be linked to it, then that serial is automatically banned.

Buying serials from people is a bad idea, for this exact reason.

Edited by SkY, 18 February 2007 - 08:45 AM.

#19 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:21 AM

i bought it off a mate that doesnt play ra2 anymore. but even if he had cheated b4 why did i get a perm ban like when i didnt even cheat

#20 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:51 PM

ok u obviously dont understand, firstly i didnt cheat or anything even if i did cheat it says u get a 32 day ban not a friggin 900 days or sumthing, and why do my account on here keep getting banned? is there sumwhere that show what i did wrong because beacause i have never been banned before and im not dodging anything i would appreciate it if u would stop deleting my st accounts so i can actually find out why i have been banned??

View Post

Why do we have to go through this every time you decide to get a new serial? It is getting old and it is a waste of time for everyone involved.

You and your brother's forum accounts - DjDebris , xMattyBx

perm ban - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=101148

Link to topic where you are told you are permanently banned even though you have bought a new serial - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=101450

and yet another attempt ( and there are more )- http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=102407

You are only allowed one account on the forum and you are no longer allowed to play on XWIS. That is what it comes down to and yet you are still playing once again even though you know full well you are banned (rebanned again).

Edited by desoLane, 19 February 2007 - 03:54 AM.

#21 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:59 AM

Why do we have to go through this every time you decide to get a new serial? It is getting old and it is a waste of time for everyone involved. 

You and your brother's forum accounts - DjDebris , xMattyBx

perm ban - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=101148

Link to topic where you are told you are permanently banned even though you have bought a new serial - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=101450

and yet another attempt ( and there are more )- http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=102407

You are only allowed one account on the forum and you are no longer allowed to play on XWIS.  That is what it comes down to and yet you are still playing once again even though you know full well you are banned (rebanned again).

View Post

lol omg r u serious have u like checked the ip addresses on all them because they sure as hell wernt me

#22 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:28 AM

lol omg r u serious have u like checked the ip addresses on all them because they sure as hell wernt me

View Post

Yes, checked, double checked and triple checked. There is no point trying to tell lies to get out of your ban. There will be no let up of us re-banning you so you might as well stop trying to dodge.

#23 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:31 AM

dam. yeh yeh watever i will be back, i wasnt cheating when i was playing either. it would be great if u gave me another chance so i can play, u guys should do sumthin like blizzard instead of banning the whole ip address or sumthin

#24 SeiZuRe

SeiZuRe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 07:33 AM

dam. yeh yeh watever i will be back, i wasnt cheating when i was playing either. it would be great if u gave me another chance so i can play, u guys should do sumthin like blizzard instead of banning the whole ip address or sumthin. i mean i did cheat back in the day but who care u get ur points back ne way n stuff

#25 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:26 AM

ye sure let this be a lessson for all u cheaters dont **** with st :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users