#16076 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

you should use auto ss m8

ye i know but it lag realy bad i had it.. my laptop is not made for games.. when i play ra2 run xgs and play music in backround my ventilator goes like crazy hahahha

#16077 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

EmotiOns?

Who is it?

abailer

#16078 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Computer slow down from taking a screenshot? I'm sure your internet can handle uploading a jpeg <100kB every few minutes.

#16079 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Computer slow down from taking a screenshot? I'm sure your internet can handle uploading a jpeg <100kB every few minutes.

where did i wrote my comp slow down from a screenshot?! get ur facts straight and u look like an HIV infected btw.. or eat something..
im confused what u want from me?!u seems have hard feelings for me huh?
of course i can take a screenshot when ever some1 ask me nicley i will give one.. no problem.. if u refering ur blabla to nieks topic and u let you fooled by him he never asked me for an ss.. in a game we played he just was mad after the 8 times we played heck and i said a new map.. and he start flaming and was mad.. and making storys.. i even run xgs ! so when any1 need a replay.. ((:

abailer

how do i bail? u are some realy retarded old idiot.. who do u think u are like tomi /marko/tim that nobody can beat you? i accidantally hit the qm butn i wanted to go to lobby u idiot.. page me when ever u want to qm with me that u happy...ra2 is full of morons like you nowdays..

Edited by a1Who, 31 May 2012 - 09:11 AM.

#16080 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

lol who's easymode?

#16081 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

lol who's easymode?

Vic

also a1who, calm down... hes just saying, all that auto ss package does it upload a ss every few minutes ( which sizes <100kb) therefore shouldnt slow down pcs, it now uploads at end of games from what i hear anyway.... doesnt slow down most comps, and if u can use multiple things at once, music ra2 etc etc then it shud handle auto ss, with ease.

#16082 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Vic

also a1who, calm down... hes just saying, all that auto ss package does it upload a ss every few minutes ( which sizes <100kb) therefore shouldnt slow down pcs, it now uploads at end of games from what i hear anyway.... doesnt slow down most comps, and if u can use multiple things at once, music ra2 etc etc then it shud handle auto ss, with ease.

i know what u tryna say.. but like i said when i tryed ss uploader i have this lag.. like a couple others have too..

#16083 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

where did i wrote my comp slow down from a screenshot?! get ur facts straight and u look like an HIV infected btw.. or eat something..
im confused what u want from me?!u seems have hard feelings for me huh?
of course i can take a screenshot when ever some1 ask me nicley i will give one.. no problem.. if u refering ur blabla to nieks topic and u let you fooled by him he never asked me for an ss.. in a game we played he just was mad after the 8 times we played heck and i said a new map.. and he start flaming and was mad.. and making storys.. i even run xgs ! so when any1 need a replay.. ((:

how do i bail? u are some realy retarded old idiot.. who do u think u are like tomi /marko/tim that nobody can beat you? i accidantally hit the qm butn i wanted to go to lobby u idiot.. page me when ever u want to qm with me that u happy...ra2 is full of morons like you nowdays..

lol , think with this reply ull get into top 3 of "morons" these days,Umadbrah ?

Edited by Showtime, 31 May 2012 - 01:43 PM.

#16084 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

I have no hard feelings, but it looks like you might. Relax, bro. Just thought you might wanna start playing fair.

#16085 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

I didn't play much this month, but I just wanted to note some personal things:

1. Tomi is really good on yuris revenge.
2. itsam is the worst top player ever. This guy is terrible. I really have a personal dislike towards his style. Yes - he is fair and gives games, which is good - but this guy has like 8 nicknames every month and all he does is base trade and build rockies. He's completely useless with control. There's no player I hate losing to more than this guy.
3. Awakening clan (nico??) is really the opposite of itsam. 400 games? Way to go Nico. This guy should be admired for his activity, willingess to play gg's consistently throughout the month, and just pure ownage of a player.
4. There is a handful of players on ra2 that absolutely can't take a lose and no re. I'm sorry guys, I don't go to qm to have a best of 100. I go to quick match to play games when I want on my watch and vs. whomever. Not vs. 1 guy 5 times. Maybe if I was trying for rank 1 I would have more bo5's, but I am just playing to play.
5. YR is still filled with a bunch of random nobodies who bail, argue, and flame. YR is like the wastelands of command and conquer. Ghost town filled with rejects and no-lifers.
6. Ra2 qm scene is slowly dieing. The gap is becoming bigger between the really good players, and the bad. I am finding it hard to balance my games. Either I match someone who's gonna end up top 7 and it's a really difficult game, or it's a walkover. This is not good - this is a sign of a dieing game, it's what happened with yr qm years ago.
7. Tim (Villareal) is a really good player, amazing player. I am not sure why he's not in the debate of Marko vs. Tomi. Tim has destroyed me for a while now.
8. Where'd all the Chinese players go to? WM clan is all thats left? Why'd they all leave? (I remember playing when there was a lot of them playing consistently)
9. SirAlex aka banned nerd aka multi-personality disorder is really not that bad of a guy. Such a shame that he has so much psychological problems. He is a good player, good activity, and friendly always. I wish I could respect him more. (His history of hacking etc. is just too much)

Thank you to all GG's for a good month. I will likely be with the community for a week or so into June, but that'll likely be it.

#16086 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

lol , think with this reply ull get into top 3 of "morons" these days,Umadbrah ?

no u just an big idiot.. face it.. and u the nr1 moron of all time..

#16087 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

6. Ra2 qm scene is slowly dieing. The gap is becoming bigger between the really good players, and the bad. I am finding it hard to balance my games. Either I match someone who's gonna end up top 7 and it's a really difficult game, or it's a walkover. This is not good - this is a sign of a dieing game, it's what happened with yr qm years ago.

I find this particularly annoying, Rank1 is above 1100pts, Rank10 is under 800 and so on, the top 25 ends with +/-600 pts

But the point is you struggle to win points vs similar skill level players and then you match a top 10 whos playing under another nicks cause he can't get matches and suddenlty you lose all the points and still math them whe you have 100 damn pts lol

Years ago I could walk over 500 pts with easy and almost always match players with similar skill levels ending the month with 600 pts even when I was too new in the QM scene. Now after a 5 year break and two months of playing I can barely reach 400, and i'll probly lose them.

QM is simply becoming pointless :(

#16088 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

no pts filter and limited bailing would help.

the reason i say no pts filter, is because it gives a chance to knock people down a few ranks when they are 300 pts above, that **** gets stupid, or it helps when someone refuses to play, then you have another plethera of players you could match.

i personally wouldn't care if qm was +2 -69

#16089 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

now thank you for that,kind sir

#16090 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Jesus Christ ok if this hasn't been said already then wow. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTO SS UP LOADER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO ****ING POST IN THIS FORUM, SO **** OFF. idgaf if i get warned if u wanna cheat on a 13 year old game go **** yourself. Also if you saying you cannont run the auto ss due to lag u are insane! IT UPLOADS AFTER THE DAMN GAME IS OVER SO IT WILL NOT LAG YOUR GAME AT ALL EVER OK?!

HEY U I JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW U HAVE NOT BEEN WARNED TO WARNING LVL YET but seriously dude get a life and stop trolling the ra2 community. Literally u do nothing at all to help this community idgaf how many damn games u play Ur the biggest troll and flame on ra2. Also no ss up loader so u have no right to be posting in this topic bro...

I would like to appologize to the rest of the community for my awful language and am willing to take a ban for a month.

Edited by xNathanx, 31 May 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#16091 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

God I know, right? What kind of loser noobs don't have this Auto SS thingy. I'll destroy all of them.

#16092 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

God I know, right? What kind of loser noobs don't have this Auto SS thingy. I'll destroy all of them.

MATT i think your great to this community tbh man.... I just dont get why no auto ss please explain to me?

#16093 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

I tried to get it when the thing first came out. I don't know if it was because I have a free/invalid version of Vista on my computer, or because of some other stuff on the computer, but it didn't work. And then people started flaming me hard for it, which if anybody knows me, will only make me say "**** you...damn right I don't have any auto ss and I'm not going to get it either." I'm sure there are people on this site who could make it work on my computer, but I just don't care at this point. I'm already the bad guy, and I'm cool with that :p

Also Nate if you remember our last 2v2cm game on SP? How did you win? Dread pwned my base? If I mapped, don't you think I would have navy or flak? And if my m8 mapped, don't you think he would have told me I needed flak or navy? Something to think about :)

#16094 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

IT UPLOADS AFTER THE DAMN GAME IS OVER

Wrong. It uploads approximately every 1 min. in-game. If you go to http://xwis.net/ra2/screenshots/ , you'll see all the on-going games with players that use auto ss. If you look at a picture (perhaps one of the first) and detects what map it is, go to http://xwis.net/ra2/games/ and see if that game with that map appears, if not, it's still going :)

#16095 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

Jesus Christ ok if this hasn't been said already then wow. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTO SS UP LOADER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO ****ING POST IN THIS FORUM, SO **** OFF. idgaf if i get warned if u wanna cheat on a 13 year old game go **** yourself. Also if you saying you cannont run the auto ss due to lag u are insane! IT UPLOADS AFTER THE DAMN GAME IS OVER SO IT WILL NOT LAG YOUR GAME AT ALL EVER OK?!

HEY U I JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW U HAVE NOT BEEN WARNED TO WARNING LVL YET but seriously dude get a life and stop trolling the ra2 community. Literally u do nothing at all to help this community idgaf how many damn games u play Ur the biggest troll and flame on ra2. Also no ss up loader so u have no right to be posting in this topic bro...

I would like to appologize to the rest of the community for my awful language and am willing to take a ban for a month.

when gangster thougin went wrong on the internet huh? umadbro? so how many s-t members dont have the right no more to post here ? hahhahaa

Edited by a1Who, 01 June 2012 - 12:52 AM.

#16096 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

I tried to get it when the thing first came out. I don't know if it was because I have a free/invalid version of Vista on my computer, or because of some other stuff on the computer, but it didn't work. And then people started flaming me hard for it, which if anybody knows me, will only make me say "**** you...damn right I don't have any auto ss and I'm not going to get it either." I'm sure there are people on this site who could make it work on my computer, but I just don't care at this point. I'm already the bad guy, and I'm cool with that :p

Also Nate if you remember our last 2v2cm game on SP? How did you win? Dread pwned my base? If I mapped, don't you think I would have navy or flak? And if my m8 mapped, don't you think he would have told me I needed flak or navy? Something to think about :)

LOL

quitter

when gangster thougin went wrong on the internet huh? umadbro? so how many s-t members dont have the right no more to post here ? hahhahaa

what?

i'm sure nathan's drunk, what's your excuse?

#16097 cncpossessed

cncpossessed

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

no pts filter and limited bailing would help.

the reason i say no pts filter, is because it gives a chance to knock people down a few ranks when they are 300 pts above, that **** gets stupid, or it helps when someone refuses to play, then you have another plethera of players you could match.

i personally wouldn't care if qm was +2 -69

Thing is though with the activity atm (i.e. about maybe 10-20 good players with 5x nicks) you just end up matching one of the good players who just started new nick and you maybe lose a series 1-3 and end up like -160. Then again pts dont really matter anymore, just good to get games.

#16098 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Thing is though with the activity atm (i.e. about maybe 10-20 good players with 5x nicks) you just end up matching one of the good players who just started new nick and you maybe lose a series 1-3 and end up like -160. Then again pts dont really matter anymore, just good to get games.

exactly my point, and nothing stops anyone from using multiple nicks, you can also just raise filter to 450 pts or so, it doesn't have to be no filter, the reason is just for more games,

#16099 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

man there are a lot of bailers

#16100 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees