#5 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:49 PM

:----------------------D

Do you think it's funny to abuse bugs to win games? This is absolutely no different than ALTing a War Factory to stop tanks coming out.

You knew full well what you were doing.

Edited by Sustanon, 31 March 2016 - 08:50 PM.

#6 rick

rick

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 08:56 PM

sorry to say alex but long time ago you alted my war factory then then flamed me lol and actually you knew what you  were doing then to lol

Edited by rick, 31 March 2016 - 08:56 PM.

#7 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:27 PM

so im supposed to not use a unit ? because u say so ?

i wont stop using chronos before i get straight messages from admin.

btw, ivan also 1hits oils. 

#8 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:37 PM

btw, ivan also 1hits oils.

Ivan doesn't teleport and kills the Oil Derrick as does Tanya. Furthemore Ivan Bombs can be removed with an Engineer.

Teleporting from Oil Derrick to Oil Derrick and tipping them with a Chrono Legionnaire knowing that your opponent is never going to get anymore money from them is clear bug abuse.

#9 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:38 PM

as does tanya? tanya dies if she kills oil

yea u can also counter chrono legionnaire with desos and walls   :)

i wont stop shooting the oil unless i have to teleport away from something.
unlucky that u refuse to protect ur oils. 

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 31 March 2016 - 09:40 PM.

#10 kaki100

kaki100

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:40 PM

Ivan doesn't teleport and kills the Oil Derrick as does Tanya. Furthemore Ivan Bombs can be removed with an Engineer.

Teleporting from Oil Derrick to Oil Derrick and tipping them with a Chrono Legionnaire knowing that your opponent is never going to get anymore money from them is clear bug abuse.

show me that rule? ... there is no rule about that because you can defend it with several units! - But you cant defend alting...

BTW: http://xwis.net/ra2/games/18520/--> no units, early game... this is everything you are stupid girl!

#11 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:43 PM

BTW: http://xwis.net/ra2/games/18520/--> no units, early game... this is everything you are stupid girl!

He disconnected me twice. Trying to wash/bail the game. What do you expect? I'm getting bug abused, bailed, disconnected what for? For giving fair-play activity to RA2?

Why are you even posting in a report that has nothing to do with you?

#12 kaki100

kaki100

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:48 PM

He disconnected me twice. Trying to wash/bail the game. What do you expect? I'm getting bug abused, bailed, disconnected what for? For giving fair-play activity to RA2?

why do you report something where nothing happened... There is no bug abuse until now and you know it. - Is there any rule which prohibit attacking oils with chrono.l.? - No! - So this topic is spam, nothing more. - You only try do blame a top fair player meanwhile you waiting out D/C in a early game. - That says all about your behaviour!!!

#13 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:58 PM

I find it funny how Marko didn't bother killing the oils after he chronoed them :D

In fact, he didn't even touch them afterward even though they were unguarded for the second half of the game.

IMO there's nothing wrong with trying to chrono oil derricks, but if you stop the cash flow, have the decency to at least try and kill the oil off completely at some point during the game.

#14 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:00 PM

yes it is funny. maybe something to do with having to kill 20 dreads :D

#15 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:04 PM

I suppose you would have ignored the oils even if they produced cash, right? :w00t:

#16 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

yes when i have to choose from killing oils and not losing my whole base, i will save my base  :wallbash:

#17 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:24 PM

The king of multitasking can only handle one task at a time :showoff: Are we expected to believe this? :D

Edited by dsector, 31 March 2016 - 10:24 PM.

#18 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:41 PM

i cant just start killing oils with mirages when theres 3 dreads near my base. 

I would rather have deleted those oils, because it made the dread killing a lot harder to get sentry gunned while i kill them.

by the way this game wasnt the only one i used chronos to oils today.

I did it also against max, so u can add that to the cheat report as well

#19 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:44 PM

D.c twice? I thought you got D.C and I quit. Why would I try to wash/bail a game against easy points? 

#20 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:06 PM

D.c twice? I thought you got D.C and I quit. Why would I try to wash/bail a game against easy points?

I'm "easy points"? Hahaha! Funny! Really funny! :) You knew that you were playing for -51/+13 and the points-whore that you are your intention was clear.

I /r/dpl'd both times you disconnected. Server logs can prove this. :)

#21 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:31 AM

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssshhh alex what a crying nerd .

Every single day some 1 else is a victim of ur retarded behaviour

#22 kaki100

kaki100

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

Everybody that posted spam in the report got a warning, and in a cheat report that defaults to 2 warning points. Some of your posts did not contribute to the report and were purely spam. You guys are annoyed by him, I get that, but replying in that way does nothing but make it more likely that the topics continue.

IMO this is actually a genuine issue that needs to be discussed (not here), compared to other garbage topics he may make.

What should be discussed? - The mechanic of the chrono legionnaire is to teleport away units or builidings. - If he one-touch the oil ref, the ref stops. - You can defend it easy by build walls, make desos etc. - costs chrono legionnaire 1500, walls approximately 200, costs deso 600. - So if you play vs allied you should DEFEND your oils, especially in the long game (ally on tech-lab)... Or is the next discussion about droning miners meanwhile the are unloading on ref, because this is also not a normal behaviour... Is it a bug? - No! ... Is it a bug that some prism towers cant shoot in a forced power from some placements? - No!...

chrono leginnaires are easy to defend, and its there normal attackmode! - The next thing is chrono ur own buildings to defend against kirovs or such things. This case often happened in past, is it bug abuse? - No!

So what is the explicit definition of bug abuse? - For example "alting"-> You cant defend it with regular possibilities... Can you defend oils against chrono legionnaire, YES! - Thats the difference.

repair facility bug... can you defend it? - Not by your own, not wirh regular possibilities... - Again there is a huge difference.

Suppose, there are still 1000+ players on xwis, some new, some old... What would you say? - PLS dont use chrono legionnaire vs oils its like a cheat... or going the easy way and say, protect your oils against chrono legionnaires? - People learn it and they will do it.

So this discussion makes no sense! - Thats absolutely no bug using, because the sense of attacking with chrono legionnaire is to ATTACK the OIL and not to interrupt the mechanic of the game. Accept it! - Also a ivan can onhit a oil... is this bug abusing?

This discussion is ridiculous because you can't prove the interference in the mechanics of the game.

#23 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:17 PM

sorry to say alex but long time ago you alted my war factory then then flamed me lol and actually you knew what you  were doing then to lol

And you don't have a screenshot because you've been mapping or fogging?  :thumbsup:

#24 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:12 PM

why is everyone so oblivious that an engineer can easily restart an oil derrick.

the fact is, you can't force someone not to use a unit.....

the fact is you can't force someone to lose a unit......

if I shoot your oil and you build a sentry to stop my legionnaire, i'm suppose to let my unit die? get fucked, that true bitch status there, figure it the fuck out and fix it, you can fix it easier than you can an ivan bomb on an oil with an engineer.

and what is the most fucked part, the guy that created the psy line fog hack is the one crying bug abuse and people are cow toweling to this fucking guy....

I got an idea, let all just build nothing but conscripts and the last conscript standing wins.....because time and time again, grown men bitch like little girls about everything here.

Edited by zMarsHz, 01 April 2016 - 08:13 PM.

#25 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:36 PM

why is everyone so oblivious that an engineer can easily restart an oil derrick.

Because you can't.

figure it the fuck out and fix it, you can fix it easier than you can an ivan bomb on an oil with an engineer.

You can't fix an Oil Derrick once it's been attacked by a Chrono Legionnaire.

and what is the most fucked part, the guy that created the psy line fog hack is the one crying bug abuse and people are cow toweling to this fucking guy....

The "most fucked part" is that you were using it.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users