37 replies to this topic

#1 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:49 PM

You page me "qm m0ther****er?" while you have me on your ignore list and your nick is 200 points below mine so that we can't even match?

Very smart, little boy. I suggest you unignore my nicks and go on your higher nick, how about that? :)

Attached Thumbnails

• eredin_1.png
  • eredin_2.png
  • eredin_3.png

#2 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:02 PM

Ban siralex for bad language imo.

#3 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

Ban siralex for bad language imo.

Do you have an obsession with me? Just asking because half your posts are about me.

#4 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:20 PM

can alex go one day without his feeling hurt and him running to tell strike team?

what a fucking loser.

#5 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

can alex go one day without his feeling hurt and him running to tell strike team?

what a fucking loser.

what is your problem marshmellow and mason hasty ?? Alex is a nice guy so be respectfull 

#6 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12275 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

:D

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:50 PM

what is your problem marshmellow and mason hasty ?? Alex is a nice guy so be respectfull 

lmao, shows you know alex all to well.....

cheaters flock  together I assume.

#8 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:23 PM

3rd ss she calls him a faggot, eredin also told me he got verbally abused by alexis over skype.

also yesterday i was being called out a huge joke, a kid and mentally retarded, by her.

while i understand alexis is going through a hard time and pretty much is fustrated (been destroyed by marshal, maximilian and droneedd within 1 day, also that same day got rejected by a bodybuilder in the fitness studio she visits), i still dont think we should tolerate such behaviour, we all have our problems.

plz take action now before it escalates.

#9 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

lmao, shows you know alex all to well.....

cheaters flock  together I assume.

We were banned for different things but never cheated to win , he messed with admins and i pushed ppl to mess with other ppl . 

but on the other hand ! You were banned TWICE for MAPPING , and 99 % of the games you waypoint engi and your excuse were  " im allied  " 

Your move marshmadness .

#10 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

btw i dont know who seke is or what seke stands for (probz trying to copy oldskl pro "zeke"), however i tend to agree with him to 100% considering alexis.

@ focusvita, the following isnt from me, but from a trustful person:

you are a perm banned cheater with no life/job who has dodged ban a total times of 32, aka mad swede virgin much. lies or wanna talk about it?!

#11 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

We were banned for different things but never cheated to win , he messed with admins and i pushed ppl to mess with other ppl . 

but on the other hand ! You were banned TWICE for MAPPING , and 99 % of the games you waypoint engi and your excuse were  " im allied  " 

Your move marshmadness .

I will personally live stream me smashing my car with a baseball bat for all to enjoy if you can show me where I was banned for mapping twice.

quick tip : you can not (I was banned from xcl client (wol days) for 4 days for d/cing) and I got a reset and 1 day ban for missing an admin ss.....

glad you take the time to research anything

your move cheats.

#12 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

btw i dont know who seke is or what seke stands for (probz trying to copy oldskl pro "zeke"), however i tend to agree with him to 100% considering alexis.

@ focusvita, the following isnt from me, but from a trustful person:

you are a perm banned cheater with no life/job who has dodged ban a total times of 32, aka mad swede virgin much. lies or wanna talk about it?!

Is that turkish double personality kid still hounting me ? >< i have no job true , but i study mathematics third year at university if you are so intrested in my personal life. 

im not swede however but im a virgin true and proud of it , im not married yet . 

I m sure open to talk about it if that makes a positive difference in your life tomi and ""turkish steffen " 

@ tomigomad , when i said GET A JOB BRO , this was not what i meant , sending messages from random ppl to random persons isint a job , unless he paid you for it ? 

I will personally live stream me smashing my car with a baseball bat for all to enjoy if you can show me where I was banned for mapping twice.

quick tip : you can not (I was banned from xcl client (wol days) for 4 days for d/cing) and I got a reset and 1 day ban for missing an admin ss.....

glad you take the time to research anything

your move cheats.

I did not look anywhere , old players told me that you were a mapper , anyways i dont really care , and if i really were a cheater you wouldnt hide for me and let me play when you were admin. 

#13 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:59 PM

didnt ask for ur life story, but considering ur reaction i assume its true what ive been told by the trustful person.

#14 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:16 PM

also yesterday i was being called out a huge joke, a kid and mentally retarded, by her.

Well, isn't that what you are?

You started calling me a cheater: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183028-siralex-bug-abuse-selling-cows/?p=1592684

Making up some imaginary rules. Get real. Go outside.

#15 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:16 PM

I did not look anywhere , old players told me that you were a mapper , anyways i dont really care , and if i really were a cheater you wouldnt hide for me and let me play when you were admin. 

they have a word for people who just blindly follow masses without researching or educating themselves on the matter they speak of.....they are called sheepeople.

welcome to the brainless masses club. you seem to fit in well.

@ you cheating - yes I didn't hide you before we officially unbanned everyone because you were active and fair. however once the ban was lifted and you had nothing to hide from, mysteriously you started getting banned for numerous different reasons.....hence why you are still not on xwis

a person banned for cheating and calling someone who has never been banned on xwis a cheater is almost gold. just saying.

#16 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

didnt ask for ur life story, but considering ur reaction i assume its true what ive been told by the trustful person.

I stated it in words , i dont know what you mean by " reaction " thats just stupid thing to say  .

What your trustfull person said was not all true, and what if it were true does that really makes positive influence on you ? 

There is nothing good or bad that will happen to anyone when you say stuff / right or wrong about anyone , its just waste of your time , and all we got in this life is time, am sure you know this Tomlin after you spent all youth of this game . 

Its funny that you put so much efford and energy gathering information about random ppl , nothing better to do? 

#17 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

Well, isn't that what you are?

You started calling me a cheater: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/183028-siralex-bug-abuse-selling-cows/?p=1592684

Making up some imaginary rules. Get real. Go outside.

actually there was a huge debate on if grinding cows are a cheat or bug abuse......a lot of different opinions but no clear answer

in that topic the case of grinding cows was proven for pts return and nothing else. it wasn't the worst thing I've seen someone report....take a look at the shit you report randomly, like idk you claiming tomi uses control hack and shit

#18 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:19 PM

they have a word for people who just blindly follow masses without researching or educating themselves on the matter they speak of.....they are called sheepeople.

welcome to the brainless masses club. you seem to fit in well.

@ you cheating - yes I didn't hide you before we officially unbanned everyone because you were active and fair. however once the ban was lifted and you had nothing to hide from, mysteriously you started getting banned for numerous different reasons.....hence why you are still not on xwis

a person banned for cheating and calling someone who has never been banned on xwis a cheater is almost gold. just saying.

Ok marshmellow youre not a mapper i was wrong. i just had that in my mind since day 1 on xwis but who cares. 

Ill be back tomorrow if you want me back :) 

#19 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:48 PM

in that topic the case of grinding cows was proven for pts return and nothing else. it wasn't the worst thing I've seen someone report....take a look at the shit you report randomly, like idk you claiming tomi uses control hack and shit

Big difference. I made a topic with a replay voicing a legitimate concern.

He made a laughable report saying I'm a cheater when it's >> NOT PROVEN <<

#20 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:15 AM

Random alias when I started playing competitively.

#21 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:32 AM

This " virgin" that virgin,u obsessed with that  word ?

U tell alot of guys that they are virgin,but what a about u tomi ?

Is this why u need to engi eat these days ??

U frusutrated brah ?

U know u can try to jerkourself off sometime,its not he same but maybe it will releave

Edited by Showtime, 15 March 2016 - 07:34 AM.

#22 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:30 PM

i no eng, sry

#23 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:53 AM

Interesting conversation guys, i can only say Luft is on this scene the xwis Community a liar and a (still) cheater, but im sure in real life He could be a best friend. This guy Alex is more a idiot than every1 other. He Talking so much about muscles and penis that ppl think He is a shemale/snitch. Brb going to the window for some fresh air loool

Edited by aCnChaOz, 18 March 2016 - 10:54 AM.

#24 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 12:18 PM

Played this nerd,he tryed to engi eat me twice (fail).

He killed my oil ,so i took hes oil, he tellling me that was lame and from now he would play me with "no rulz".

Then after he got pwned he d/c so its probably joel

l0l

#25 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:16 PM

Then after he got pwned he d/c so its probably joel
l0l

Haha, well said. He disconnected against March2016 too.

I'm pretty sure that Eredin=Joel. That guy is a bad joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users