#1 teddy007

teddy007

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

Hi,

I entered the CD and the menu pops up to install the game as soon i click install it asks for security question about to make changes to the pc and clicked yes, after that cd is trying to load and nothing comes up even waiting for a while 

what needs to be done?

what steps do i need to take please?

Regards

#2 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:43 AM

The RA2 installations disks no longer work in Windows (except for maybe XP, I'm not sure). it's the same for all the games that use copy protections called Safedisc or Securom.

Fortunately for us RA2 fans, you can download the multiplayer-only version from here (Downloads section) and use the serial number from your installation disk to get online. If you want to play the single player campaigns, you can simply copy all the MIX files from both the Allied and Soviet disks into the same folder that you installed the multiplayer version into.

#3 teddy007

teddy007

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:04 PM

Thank you,

can you please give the link for multiplayer so i can download that at least as i prefer to play online anyway and what steps do i need to do in order to make it work properly 

Regards

#4 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:15 PM

Download links are here: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/177134-downloads/

If you are having problems getting it to work on Windows 10, you should read through this topic: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182360-cc-red-alert-2-windows-8-windows-10-fix/

#5 andunyxxx

andunyxxx

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:20 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem. I installed the version multiplayer, but to be able to play the campain what i've to do.. Because it's wrote unable to read scenario... Help me please

I just want to play for fun the campain. 

Edited by andunyxxx, 14 February 2016 - 02:22 PM.

#6 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 02:30 PM

Hello,

I have the same problem. I installed the version multiplayer, but to be able to play the campain what i've to do.. Because it's wrote unable to read scenario... Help me please

I just want to play for fun the campain. 

If you want to play the single player campaigns, you can simply copy all the MIX files from both the Allied and Soviet disks into the same folder that you installed the multiplayer version into.

#7 andunyxxx

andunyxxx

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 04:18 PM

Thanks man it work fine for Soviet campain but i can't do this for allied campain :( where are the folders ? Did i've to play Soviet and when i finish i delete folders and copy Allied folders ? Another little question, i'm French.. so can i have the game with French language place to english ? :)

Edited by andunyxxx, 15 February 2016 - 05:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users