25 replies to this topic

#1 gamepcr

gamepcr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

dear sweet matt first u guys idiot report jeeen then u guys play him clan macthes http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/-game-/

what idiots ur matt and alex and some other guys :@ u guys are retared :@ paf is giving daily seriels to jeen and hadma and the latof noob :( and after that u play some games aafter that u guys and then report him? why u play games with cheater if u dont like him? and then why reports ? dont undrerstand what u guys want ?

should these cheaters allow ? or ban permanent ? 

dear alex u dont know what are games ? u should adujust ur self with noobs and pros and cheaters :( this is game dude and keep relex dont report jeen again if u  dont like him dont play with him so other guys want to see him in xwis 

Edited by gamepcr, 18 January 2016 - 04:40 PM.

#2 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

what idiots ur matt and alex and some other guys :@ u guys are retared :@ paf is giving daily seriels to jeen and hadma and the latof noob :(

Wait, wait! You call me a retard when it's PAF who is giving serials to a cheater who has been banned a total of 20+ times?

and after that u play some games aafter that u guys and then report him? why u play games with cheater if u dont like him? and then why reports ? dont undrerstand what u guys want ?

I want fair-play. Nothing else. How would I know if someone is cheating if I hadn't played him and seen for myself? :whistling:

dear alex u dont know what are games ? u should adujust ur self with noobs and pros and cheaters :( this is game dude and keep relex dont report jeen again if u dont like him dont play with him so other guys want to see him in xwis

It's not a question of permanent or not. Cheaters shouldn't be allowed to play. It's pretty simple - if they cheat, they get banned for 32, 64, 128 days. The ban is to give them time to think about their cheating. Once the ban is over they are welcome to come back and are expected to play fairly otherwise they get banned again.

If they come back with a new serial before the ban is over they get rebanned. Think of a ban as serving a purpose. Being banned should make you reconsider your behavior.

And honestly, if you can't play without using maphack, build-anywhere and unit-control cheats, then simply don't play on XWIS.

dear alex u dont know what are games ? u should adujust ur self with noobs and pros and cheaters :( this is game dude and keep relex dont report jeen again if u dont like him dont play with him so other guys want to see him in xwis

I think I speak for many players when I say that I don't play on XWIS just to get cheated left and right. If I wanted to play against cheaters I'd use another server.

Keep XWIS cheat-free as it is right now! :) Auto SS for the win! :dance:

Edited by Sustanon, 18 January 2016 - 05:02 PM.

#3 firework

firework

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:06 PM

can xwis reduce my ban ? alex?i will not cheat again please help me alex :) 

#4 BigDaddyMatt

BigDaddyMatt

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

Lol another lunatic. I never reported jeen. So this topic just speaks to your retardation. But he is an idiot for sharing serials with like 10 people who cheat.

Now stfu you worthless noobie. 

#5 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:03 PM

lol

#6 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:16 PM

dear sweet matt first u guys idiot report jeeen then u guys play him clan macthes http://xwis.net/ra2/cl/-game-/

what idiots ur matt and alex and some other guys :@ u guys are retared :@ paf is giving daily seriels to jeen and hadma and the latof noob :( and after that u play some games aafter that u guys and then report him? why u play games with cheater if u dont like him? and then why reports ? dont undrerstand what u guys want ?

dear alex u dont know what are games ? u should adujust ur self with noobs and pros and cheaters :( this is game dude and keep relex dont report jeen again if u  dont like him dont play with him so other guys want to see him in xwis 

Let me correct you, I have never given serial to hadma or that "latof nick"

#7 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

Perhaps you and jeen should just serve your ban then stop cheating? It's pretty simple, wait out the time alloted then play fair. I might add that when u next return if you continue using that all unit control cheat, I'm just going to start perm banning all your serials.

#8 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:51 PM

Jason , finally u've tweet  HERE! 

i don't use the stupid unit hack cheat and this is the point where u all misunderstand , also u can't remake the permbanned rules becuase ur DEGREE is lower than OLAF LOL , u need to serve ur self for a big vacation lol , u r just here to SAY (YES SIR )! 

#9 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:17 AM

Jeen, there was no need to dodge your ban in the first place, you got banned for a reason.

You have personally challenged me to find you "by ur new machine", whatever that was supposed to mean.
So, I have accepted your challenge and reported you usually within hours every time you tried to dodge your ban again, so far 7 times (only once Valentino was faster than me). For your information: it only takes me seconds each time, your IP change attempts don't really help you at all, they only cause yourself inconvenience as does reinstalling RA2 and whatever else you are trying to do to get around.  :dance:  Get smart, mate, it won't work... Stop cheating!

BTW, I see that you're trying to use a German Proxy Server now, Jeen - Jesus Christ man, give it up already.  :yawn:

Playing new maps while NOT using Auto SS and map hacking doesn't help your cause either: http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/heldro3/

EDIT: How did the little word "NOT" get lost?  :D

Edited by Sustanon, 19 January 2016 - 01:16 AM.

#10 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:21 AM

i don't use the stupid unit hack cheat and this is the point where u all misunderstand , also u can't remake the permbanned rules becuase ur DEGREE is lower than OLAF LOL , u need to serve ur self for a big vacation lol , u r just here to SAY (YES SIR )!

I never said anything about a perm ban from the server. Serials and players are two different things. And this point was more towards gamepcr.

How many serials you got left though? It was more amusing before when it was coming out of your pocket, you must be running through them quickly now? :p

#11 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 12:41 AM

Jeen man sometimes ur cool in game and a good player too- can't u quit this cheating crap and just be a gg player ? 

#12 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:44 AM

:laugh:

#13 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:03 PM

hi, hock

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

fyi Jason and myself made the call on perm bans being lifted....olaf was hardly involved until it was finalized really.....

just thought you ought to know what you are talking about before you start babbling nonsense.

#15 gamepcr

gamepcr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

hi lbl sir :D my sweet :DD plz reduce my ban length :) i will not cheat again :( i m bore in game range :( and matt ur retarded and jason my cheat is not working in cncnet server why? can upgrdree xwis server for my cheat?

alex u give me all cheats in 2012 and now ur reporting me very sad dude :((( u werre in game rnager in 2011 and u was syaing fuk xwis and xwis player now the chetaer report me hhhhhhhh can u tel me how i leave this cheat? how u leave cheat in 3 years hhhhhhhhh
:DD

alex u made this cheat :DD can u made money cheat? insted of seling cows and monekey(matt)

#16 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

haha nice one bro. and we all know whats worse, the ones taking drugs, or the ones selling drugs ;)

if i were admin, id give you a spot over alex anytime, but you and jeen you're sharing acc's/pc's with have to stop the cheating tho.

#17 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:22 PM

I find it rather hilarious that alex has made all these cheat reports recently, but his name is blasted all over the cheating client most are using.......

please preach fair play more alex, go ahead you're a beacon of hope to keep the game cheat free -_-

#18 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:28 PM

it absolutely makes sense too, he wants to hide and feels insecure. a fair and loyal player is a fair and loyal player, he doesnt need to brag and keep repeat himself how fair he is,etc (like alex).

hope ya get what i mean, ive told it a few months ago and gonna say it again, just a matter of time until he shows his real face AGAIN.

the laming already has started (wins n runs vs top players, engieats, engi's ppl, etc)

#19 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

wouldn't know his playing antics, got one ffg done with him this month and got bored waiting for a game after.

perhaps he will, wouldn't hold that past him, i'll try to play the last few days and actually catch him in a ranked game and see what he is about

#20 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:51 PM

well i 5-1'd him on lbl and he brags about the 1 won game.

the next next month i played him on off b and he accused me of cheating and wouldnt play me since then, good reason to avoid yeh, but actually just shows how pathetic he is...

hes gonna be koo with you as long as you dont completely rape him, then he actually goes even more insane than he already is

#21 GAM3R01

GAM3R01

GOT BORED !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • XWIS Name: GAM3R

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:29 PM

hi lbl sir :D my sweet :DD plz reduce my ban length :) i will not cheat again :( i m bore in game range :( and matt ur retarded and jason my cheat is not working in cncnet server why?  can upgrdree xwis server for my cheat?  

alex u give me all cheats in 2012 and now ur reporting me very sad dude :((( u werre in game rnager in 2011 and u was syaing fuk xwis and xwis player now the chetaer report me hhhhhhhh can u tel me how i leave this cheat? how u  leave cheat in 3 years hhhhhhhhh

alex u made this cheat :DD can u made money cheat? insted of seling cows and monekey(matt)

ROFL

#22 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

hi lbl sir :D my sweet :DD plz reduce my ban length :) i will not cheat again :( i m bore in game range :( and matt ur retarded and jason my cheat is not working in cncnet server why?  can upgrdree xwis server for my cheat?  

alex u give me all cheats in 2012 and now ur reporting me very sad dude :((( u werre in game rnager in 2011 and u was syaing fuk xwis and xwis player now the chetaer report me hhhhhhhh can u tel me how i leave this cheat? how u  leave cheat in 3 years hhhhhhhhh

I didn't "give you" any cheat. I wasn't in GameRanger and I don't usually swear, either. If you're bored of GameRanger then stop cheating. How about that? :)

if i were admin, id give you a spot over alex anytime, but you and jeen you're sharing acc's/pc's with have to stop the cheating tho.

l0l

the laming already has started (wins n runs vs top players, engieats, engi's ppl, etc)

Lol, you like to talk a lot of crap. Who did I bail? Who did I lame?

I find it rather hilarious that alex has made all these cheat reports recently, but his name is blasted all over the cheating client most are using.......

please preach fair play more alex, go ahead you're a beacon of hope to keep the game cheat free -_-

Most are using? You do realize that 90+ players in the TOP100 are using Auto SS? Are you sad about that? :console:

Edited by Sustanon, 19 January 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#23 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:31 PM

I didn't "give you" any cheat. I wasn't in GameRanger and I don't usually swear, either. If you're bored of GameRanger then stop cheating. How about that? :)

l0l

Most are using? You do realize that 90+ players in the TOP100 are using Auto SS? Are you sad about that? :console:

unfortunately you must have been to full of yourself to use basic understanding to the post I've made.

90% OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE REPORTING, ARE USING YOUR TRAINER YOU MADE.

easier for you kid genius?

why would I be upset with the top 10 using the auto ss? it's been quite a blessing for the active players in the ladder now and when I decide to come play this month, you won't be able to claim I cheat when I put you into the dirt either :D

#24 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:02 PM

l0l

im glad you're amused, but you're the one full of crap.

who did you bail?

just yesterday you bailed ali aka max after a random win on defcon. you're avoiding me after claming i cheat, correction: after getting walked over 7-1.

the amount of time you spend in lobbies you couldve had 100games vs top players, instead you prefer creating 17 accs and play the same ppl over n over.

who did you lame?

are u fucking shitting me? there are countless topics where you reported ppl for "laming/cheating" and POSTED EVEN YOURSELF that you engiate or engied on them. i guess you should re-read your own posts before you post them...

i mean i wouldnt even mind you or your avoiding, random laming, etc. would just be one more out of many, but the fact you keep claim you're so fair, loyal and great makes it so pathetic.

... anyways no wrong harm, may god or the psychotherapist you consumed irl help you

Edited by LBL, 19 January 2016 - 11:06 PM.

#25 Sustanon

Sustanon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:20 PM

who did you bail?
just yesterday you bailed ali aka max after a random win on defcon.

I told him to first give the freewin for his disconnect wash: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/182860-skilttles-max-staldorne-josh-disconnectwash-in-cm/

I don't bail anyone, but fair-play goes first. No fair-play? No games. Pretty simple. :)

are u fucking shitting me? there are countless topics where you reported ppl for "laming/cheating" and POSTED EVEN YOURSELF that you engiate or engied on them. i guess you should re-read your own posts before you post them...

I never lame anyone unless they lame me first. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users