#1 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:25 PM

https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/free-games/on-the-house

This Games are now total free to download. Maybe its Time for you Olaf to make a big step After 10 years and unban every1 and give all that guys a Second Chance.

#2 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

Free? Still a ripoff. They should give people money to install Origin.

#3 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:40 PM

They are only free temporarily

#4 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 15 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

Free? Still a ripoff. They should give people money to install Origin.

origin sucks, just get the free serial :D

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:20 AM

Unban !!! :)

#6 aRsEniCk

aRsEniCk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:30 AM

why was 'siralex' banned...seen some of his videos on youtube. looks a pretty decent player! unban!

#7 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:38 AM

Unban!

#8 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:01 AM

why was 'siralex' banned...seen some of his videos on youtube. looks a pretty decent player! unban!

He hacked the ladders, then subsequently made a hack because he was butt hurt that was currently undetectable which lead to the need of the auto SS.

#9 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:14 AM

unban every1

who wants to come back?

#10 VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:17 AM

I agree. Unban everyone. Holding grudges ain't good.  :nono:

But this is now the 346th topic asking for this to happen. GL

#11 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Come on guys try to play a s much as u can this month so new people see it isnt dead :)

#12 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:24 AM

He offered cncnet to make a ladder and telled proudly hohe he hacked xwis ladder but no1 like him there on cncnet 😁

#13 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:41 PM

Siralex created a cheat which was undetectable before auto ss, as well as hacked the ladder. The guy is perm banned and, in this case i believe, should remain so.

#14 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

whats up with you guys, cmon for real now, finally we get hundreds, gonna be thousands of new players to the game, better invest the time/enegery to get them on xwis by good advertising/supporting.

once this happens, people automatically will have the motivation to play again/more, i see some good returns already if this ends well.

who needs the banned players, so they can destroy the game again and even more. focus on these new players and getting xwis active again.

im in to help/support getting new players to xwis, in whatever way. just let me know if you need help.

#15 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

I tend to agree. Something like making the game free will hopefully dramatically increase activity (as seen over last couple days) with new players. Unbanning perm banned cheaters would have a minimal impact imo and could eventually cause more problems then benefits.

I do think however the banning system needs revisiting. 

#16 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:45 PM

p.s. a quick video how to create account/join xwis would help alot imo

#17 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:10 PM

While on the topic of trying to attract more players (yet again), the following was posted at the official EA / Origin forums and went unnoticed (by xwis anyway) for 2 months:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/C-C-The-Ultimate-Collection/Red-Alert-2-Multiplayer/m-p/4667362/highlight/true#M11149

I answer what I can from time to time on different forums and on YouTube, and I mention both servers, but there are too many like this out there.

#18 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:42 PM

lo, nice sig bro :cool2:

lovin it

#19 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

lo, nice sig bro :cool2:

lovin it

:D... I was bored.

But I digress. I'm pretty sure banned players that still want to play RA2/YR are still here, and have been so for a while because really... how easy is it to ban-dodge?

I think a more effective way of keeping track of players would be through phone verification. It'll be a lot harder to register a new phone number compared to what dodgers can easily do now. I'm not sure what the agreement was with EA regarding the multiplayer-only version that's downloadable from here, but if the purpose of the 10 euros for an xwis account is to act "as a barrier to just creating a new account", then with phone verification, this barrier will no longer be needed; RA2/YR online in effect will become free (like EA will care anyway), but the offline version (with the missions, cinematics, music and so on) will still need to be purchased. Just promise not to give our phone numbers to call centers!

#20 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 16 September 2015 - 06:24 PM

Looking at the current situation in the southern part of Europe.

Open borders let them all in.

Xwis should move along also is not it   :sleepy:  ?

:D... I was bored.

But I digress. I'm pretty sure banned players that still want to play RA2/YR are still here, and have been so for a while because really... how easy is it to ban-dodge?

I think a more effective way of keeping track of players would be through phone verification. It'll be a lot harder to register a new phone number compared to what dodgers can easily do now. I'm not sure what the agreement was with EA regarding the multiplayer-only version that's downloadable from here, but if the purpose of the 10 euros for an xwis account is to act "as a barrier to just creating a new account", then with phone verification, this barrier will no longer be needed; RA2/YR online in effect will become free (like EA will care anyway), but the offline version (with the missions, cinematics, music and so on) will still need to be purchased. Just promise not to give our phone numbers to call centers!

Sexy shoes!

who wants to come back?

Tomi.

#21 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:43 PM

I tend to agree. Something like making the game free will hopefully dramatically increase activity (as seen over last couple days) with new players. Unbanning perm banned cheaters would have a minimal impact imo and could eventually cause more problems then benefits.

I do think however the banning system needs revisiting.

Yes maybe but i think most of this perm banned guys wish they could Play again (Luft, Jeen and so many other pros). I just thinking that Game is free now and why shouldnt give xwis a Second Chance to all that guys? We have a Great Team. Admins Moderator and bounty hunters if some1 cheat again we can Start the Same Game again with Banning.
For a activity we dont Need only guys which come to xwis cuz they have a free serial. Most of them will Play funmaps No ladder and thats ok they can Play what they want :). But the Pros here want Ladder, Qm, 2v2 cm.
Look paf and Matt they Do Great Job man. Helping noobs to join xwis but thats Must not mean there will be more activity on Laders.

#22 JuSt2EaSY

JuSt2EaSY

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

I agree, most would agree to use auto as and it wouldn't take long to weed out the ones who ruin it. But even 5-10 more active good players would make a huge difference atm

#23 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

Come on guys try to play a s much as u can this month so new people see it isnt dead :)

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users