9 replies to this topic

#1 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

I havent been playing lately. I've decided to return and practice and play competitively in QM. So i'm in this match vs SoL first of all he drones my mcv (kinda lame) i didnt complain... The match plays on and I end up winning and I type lol. I typed lol because I felt like he tried so hard to drone my mcv but still lost to tank control. I tried to get /r/dpl ss but didnt have time i typed it in, in the end but it didnt return in time :(. I hit alt tab i went to yahoo.com google and xwis.com and check my internet was fine the entire time the game timed out and dc'd and I went to check stats and not only did it just wash it when I had won It gave him the win! It's not that big of a deal but is this something people are doing now a days? because it kinds of ruins the game for me considering I like to play the ladder. Here are game stats http://xwis.net/ra2/games/12294/ 

It's just a shame if he intentionally did this and people can do this it completely voids the ladder.

#2 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

Can an admin tell me why this would happen? are their cheat programs their using or is it a server glitch? It sucks to get washed when u win let alone loosing points and other player getting points when i win.... thats the direct oppisite of a fair ladder. HOW? he dc'd and points went to him right when i won and said lol because hes a lamer. It was so obvious intentional.

#3 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:17 PM

Sorry for another post is there really no one who can tell me how this could happen?

#4 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 09:38 PM

Why don't you page him and ask him about it
In the past sometimes DC/Wash shows up when a player quits when losing, but sometimes it is intentionally if the other player flame before DC 

I don't know how, but it sometimes happen, i lost points a few days ago when DC shows up, i was still connected 2 xwis and auto ss of mine was showing in the stats but he ended up getting the points while his internet crashed while losing, he gave me FW since we kinda know each other, otherwise bad luck unless the player has alot of games with dc/wash games

#5 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:24 PM

I don't know how, but it sometimes happen, i lost points a few days ago when DC shows up, i was still connected 2 xwis and auto ss of mine was showing in the stats but he ended up getting the points while his internet crashed while losing, he gave me FW since we kinda know each other, otherwise bad luck unless the player has alot of games with dc/wash games

What makes you think his internet "crashed"? What does that mean anyway?

#6 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

Can an admin tell me why this would happen? are their cheat programs their using or is it a server glitch? It sucks to get washed when u win let alone loosing points and other player getting points when i win.... thats the direct oppisite of a fair ladder. HOW? he dc'd and points went to him right when i won and said lol because hes a lamer. It was so obvious intentional.

to dc and get the poitns isnt a glitch as such but its definetly a bannable offense, if it is proven to be intentional.

#7 Peachy

Peachy

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

What makes you think his internet "crashed"? What does that mean anyway?

Because he told me
Well i play vs Itsam, Sevenstar, A1player alot,  sometimes his internet/modem/connection has a short circuit or w/e then a DC/wash pops up

#8 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:42 PM

Because he told me
Well i play vs Itsam, Sevenstar, A1player alot,  sometimes his internet/modem/connection has a short circuit or w/e then a DC/wash pops up

on top of this, he lives in Pakistan i believe and he once told me they have a time in which power goes out for hours to "conserve" which could also be part of his internet crashing problem.

however sol is not itsam, it's someone else

#9 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

I tried paging him... he flames me back. Im like m8 you lost then you DC me then u get win and i get loss?!?! what the hell cheat does he have this completely destroy competitive play. Most the good players still playing also play ladder only mainly. It was just frustrating he lamed me and droned my mcv and he pushed f10 well i came back and won i said lol right after the last tank fight because i had won few seconds after i say lol he dc and get points. I never lost connection i went to yahoo google and xwis.net when it was counting him down.

#10 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

/r dpl?

+screenshots and make a report???

That might be a little outdated way to handle it tho tho lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic