Photo

Crybaby tourney people

Best Answer rumblesom, 06 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

Welcome back :) as some others have said there are (of course) some unsavoury characters here who throw a tantrum everytime they can. Please don't judge the community on these people alone.

Regarding the possibility of you being banned for the game freezing: depending on the circumstances, you may be required to give your opponent a free-win (which I read you've already done). This will only happen in the event your opponent was clearly winning and there is sufficient evidence to prove it.

You will not be banned unless you have a chronic habit of intentionally disconnecting in ranked (ladder) games or long term unstable connection. Prior to a ban you will first receive a clear admin warning in game.

From your account, this does not seem to be the case and I wouldn't worry about it. To allow us to follow up on this (informally for the moment) would you please post the link to the game in question (where it froze), thanks :) Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:03 PM

I didn't even read all this because I only made it so far enough to realize I'm racist and this guy keeps on insisting that we played together...

Apology for the racist comment: I'm not very good at sarcasm and it was supposed to be a joke about how Indians worship cows. Not intended to be racist, but I definitely see that it ended up that way.

As for the games we supposedly played, I know we didn't and you claim they are in our game history or whatever... I'm going to go try to figure out how to pull up my game history.

ok found it, jerard is right that we apparently played a game together before that. I don't remember this game nor do I remember playing any tournament games before the wash with Spline (which was right before the wash with jerard). BTW, the exact same thing happened with Spline right before it happened with jerard and Spline didn't spam me with pages that I didn't know how to respond to.

Regardless, you didn't deserve the free win but I gave it to you because 1 - I don't care about my ranking, or yours... 2 - I was afraid I was going to get banned because of your constant threats of banning me and me not knowing wtf was happening. Now I know not to host games because the connection times out right when the game starts.

#27 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:27 AM

No you don't, you have a ego based attitude problem and no matter how nice some is to you in game you end up talking down to them.
Calling them a son or some other bull.

If a game doesn't begin or the winner of the game is undecided (even armies on the field) and the game ends in a disconnect or a reconnection error, you don't deserve a free win. Though your need to get one in the first place brings us to point one. It's your attitude, the need to act dominantly towards others.

The way you talk and type shows that you forgot to flex your most important muscle (the brain).

first off ..this topic has nothing to do with you so why interfere (shit stirrer ) ?this is support not lounge? u can piss of with your story making. don't come on posts im on and spread sh$% ...Can u prove it? no  you cant because I don't even play you ..I only play with 4 m8s on ra2 now so u look like a  fool saying crap that's made up..See u say" or some other bull". Come on man be more pacific!!! Don't tell bullcrap and tell every one what it is I say..not just "some other bull"!!! I  sux at ra2 and have no ego sorry dude unlike you so I don't no were you get your information from ...I see u talking crap in lobby all the time so cut that out .but nice one tryn to talk crap in st to try looking cool ..you need to grow up a bit SON no wonder you have warnings gosh

Edited by brekurass, 09 February 2015 - 02:39 AM.

#28 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:47 AM

I didn't even read all this because I only made it so far enough to realize I'm racist and this guy keeps on insisting that we played together...

Apology for the racist comment: I'm not very good at sarcasm and it was supposed to be a joke about how Indians worship cows. Not intended to be racist, but I definitely see that it ended up that way.

As for the games we supposedly played, I know we didn't and you claim they are in our game history or whatever... I'm going to go try to figure out how to pull up my game history.

ok found it, jerard is right that we apparently played a game together before that. I don't remember this game nor do I remember playing any tournament games before the wash with Spline (which was right before the wash with jerard). BTW, the exact same thing happened with Spline right before it happened with jerard and Spline didn't spam me with pages that I didn't know how to respond to.

Regardless, you didn't deserve the free win but I gave it to you because 1 - I don't care about my ranking, or yours... 2 - I was afraid I was going to get banned because of your constant threats of banning me and me not knowing wtf was happening. Now I know not to host games because the connection times out right when the game starts.

nice one man good for you...your creditability has gone now I proved you lied hard in other comments so good luck with trying to say your new and don't no crap ,I didn't even no st  existed for 2 years when I was new, but you on it like a master the same day????hahaha

#29 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

bruh, I just can't even.

/ignore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users