Photo

Crybaby tourney people

Best Answer rumblesom, 06 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

Welcome back :) as some others have said there are (of course) some unsavoury characters here who throw a tantrum everytime they can. Please don't judge the community on these people alone.

Regarding the possibility of you being banned for the game freezing: depending on the circumstances, you may be required to give your opponent a free-win (which I read you've already done). This will only happen in the event your opponent was clearly winning and there is sufficient evidence to prove it.

You will not be banned unless you have a chronic habit of intentionally disconnecting in ranked (ladder) games or long term unstable connection. Prior to a ban you will first receive a clear admin warning in game.

From your account, this does not seem to be the case and I wouldn't worry about it. To allow us to follow up on this (informally for the moment) would you please post the link to the game in question (where it froze), thanks :) Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:10 AM

So, I'm never playing tournament again after I tried and it froze so i gave up and joined someone else's game. Well, this kid wanted his free win that I didn't know he was entitled to and he wouldn't stop messaging me while I was playing and I didn't even know how to message him back. luckily the guy in the game wih me (existenz) told me how to respond so I got the crybaby his free win.

In short, I just came back to this game after 10 years and so far, this community has been a disappointment. Maybe you should offer better support and FAQ's if you are going to allow crybabys to get their way when a match freezes (which is apparently a pretty common occurence).

I would like to commend existenz and xxxprepxx on being the only two decent and helpful players I have come accross since starting back.

#2 mzjpk

mzjpk

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:14 AM

So, I'm never playing tournament again after I tried and it froze so i gave up and joined someone else's game. Well, this kid wanted his free win that I didn't know he was entitled to and he wouldn't stop messaging me while I was playing and I didn't even know how to message him back. luckily the guy in the game wih me (existenz) told me how to respond so I got the crybaby his free win.

In short, I just came back to this game after 10 years and so far, this community has been a disappointment. Maybe you should offer better support and FAQ's if you are going to allow crybabys to get their way when a match freezes (which is apparently a pretty common occurence).

I would like to commend existenz and xxxprepxx on being the only two decent and helpful players I have come accross since starting back.

don't get bothered by noobs and ignore them, anyways welcome back m8. 

Edited by mzjpk, 06 February 2015 - 03:14 AM.

#3 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:16 AM

he said he's going to get me banned because I didnt know how to reply or rematch, and by the time I figured it out, I was so annoyed by his persistence that I lost it and cussed him out.

#4 heldro

heldro

Corporal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:21 AM

true, many kids on xwis,

#5 mzjpk

mzjpk

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:53 AM

he said he's going to get me banned because I didnt know how to reply or rematch, and by the time I figured it out, I was so annoyed by his persistence that I lost it and cussed him out.

he is known on xwis for doing this, just ignore him. Not time worth it. It's just some random guy behind a screen, who has nothing else to do in life. Don't get bothered m8 and play the game

#6 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:59 AM

are we all talking about jerard here?

#7 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:39 AM

nice thread

#8 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:29 AM

nice thread

nice contribution

#9 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:21 AM

look, kid, all of your qualms go unjustified

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/173802-frequently-asked-questions/

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=32&hl=xwis%

don't post your melodrama on here, what are you trying to accomplish?

#10 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:26 AM

First off, Im too old to be called a kid.

Im trying not to get banned because the rules aren't stated clearly IN the game. Besides which, nowhere in those rules (which I read prior to your ever-so-useful link) does it say that if the game freezes it's my fault. If my melodrama bothers you then screw off and don't read it?

Thanks.

#11 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4968 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:29 AM   Best Answer

Welcome back :) as some others have said there are (of course) some unsavoury characters here who throw a tantrum everytime they can. Please don't judge the community on these people alone.

Regarding the possibility of you being banned for the game freezing: depending on the circumstances, you may be required to give your opponent a free-win (which I read you've already done). This will only happen in the event your opponent was clearly winning and there is sufficient evidence to prove it.

You will not be banned unless you have a chronic habit of intentionally disconnecting in ranked (ladder) games or long term unstable connection. Prior to a ban you will first receive a clear admin warning in game.

From your account, this does not seem to be the case and I wouldn't worry about it. To allow us to follow up on this (informally for the moment) would you please post the link to the game in question (where it froze), thanks :)

#12 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

how do I post a link to the game? it did the thing where it froze on start with 143 credits. (coulnt even deploy my MCV...)

#13 hardman

hardman

Commander

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:47 AM

In that case you have nothing to worry about. You did not have to give your opponent a freewin as the game had not even started, nobody was in a position to claim to be winning. Just ignore him.

For future reference, to post a link to the game just go to xwis.net ladders and search for your nick. A list of tournament games you've played should then be found by clicking on it. However, if the game did not get going it may not even have been recorded.

Welcome back.

#14 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4968 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:23 AM

Hi bml is this your in game nick:

http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/bmlabout/

As hardman says, you've nothing to worry about.

#15 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

lmao ..what  a post..is this the oprah show? if you play the guy and he kicks ur ass saying that you don't now how to do stuff but yet you post here like a master...i think you know more than you let on..like how i (jarard)kicked your ass then you wash at start of next game..a free win message comes up ,you need to give free win..and for you criers that don't like the rules ,don't play...i have NEVER asked fror a free win before only this nube that washed me..look at game and you will see..this guy gave a free win because he washed...if you see by the attitude he wouldn't have given it if he didn't have to ..clown haha

Hi bml is this your in game nick:

http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/bmlabout/

As hardman says, you've nothing to worry about.

:ohmy:  :ban: haha

Edited by brekurass, 06 February 2015 - 10:41 PM.

#16 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:38 PM

@ bmlabout next time you run into a twat like this do either of these solutions

1.) type /ignore (players name)

or

2.) seek marsh and have him rain down fiery troll hell on that dip shit

welcome back sorry about that asshole.

#17 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:34 AM

@ bmlabout next time you run into a twat like this do either of these solutions

1.) type /ignore (players name)

or

2.) seek marsh and have him rain down fiery troll hell on that dip shit

welcome back sorry about that asshole.

Get this guy.. :wacko:  Amazing he didn't write in caps so we can see him on his rant ..haha

Edited by brekurass, 07 February 2015 - 03:42 AM.

#18 bmlabout

bmlabout

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

lmao ..what  a post..is this the oprah show? if you play the guy and he kicks ur ass saying that you don't now how to do stuff but yet you post here like a master...i think you know more than you let on..like how i (jarard)kicked your ass then you wash at start of next game..a free win message comes up ,you need to give free win..and for you criers that don't like the rules ,don't play...i have NEVER asked fror a free win before only this nube that washed me..look at game and you will see..this guy gave a free win because he washed...if you see by the attitude he wouldn't have given it if he didn't have to ..clown haha

:ohmy:  :ban: haha

Whats funny though is that we didn't play before that... you might want to have your deluions checked by a doctor. VS you was exactly the second tournament game on XWIS I have EVER attempted to play (both of which froze). The first guy I tried to play didn't cry about it though, he just moved on. And since you claim to be jerard, lets see all these screen shots you claim to have taken.

By the way, you should learn to read and/or write. I clearly typed "jerard" not "jarard" so either you can't spell your own name or you are not who I am talking about. But seriously, either way, I don't think anyone likes you.

And you mention all caps...kinda like how you made your font bigger than anyone else's?? Is that so everyone can see your rant or are you just compensating?

I could go on for days, but it's too easy, I feel like I'm picking on a special second grader.

One more thing, I'm not from New Zealand but I'm pretty sure they don't want you. You should probably more to India or somewhere that can tolerate the smell of your BS.

#19 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:30 PM

Go back to sniffing your solvents kid..I kicked your ass(as in stats), then when you saw it was me in the second game(that didn't freeze) you washed...thanks for the free win son but you knew you had to give it,So you did.You can make up crying posts all you want and show the community how hard you cry ..but im over the dribble kido..thank you ,please come again :) see you in qm :) (delete your patch so you can see players and dc before  game starts ) hahaha 

3946 arbi.png jerard W +24 arbi.pngbmlabout L   49 Isle of War 15:47 06-02-2015 55     P

3931 arbi.png jerard RE   frai.pngbmlabout RE   33 Sovereign Land 15:29 06-02-2015 0   S P

3929 arbi.png jerard W +27 arbi.pngbmlabout L   04:24 Country Swing 15:27 06-02-2015 57     P

even your first line in post is a lye ("we didn't play before that" )..what a clown , stats say different kid..you full of shit ..you talk so much crap your eyes have turned brown haha

Edited by brekurass, 07 February 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#20 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4968 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:55 AM

Bml if you are "too old to be called a kid" then perhaps you should acknowledge the support you've received and ignore jerard. Returning the insults and getting racist doesn't suggest much maturity on your part.

Brekurass- in fact he was not required to give you a free win and if you carry on this way you'll be the one getting a ban. He's new to xwis so perhaps try a little patience and give him a break? Instead of chasing away newcomers you could be helpful in getting them started.

#21 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:41 AM

wtf..a  ban for what??????don't for get to answer that for me !!!!....he washed me I get free win as in rules(or is it not now?)!!!!..just because some one  crys  don't change the fact he washed me ..I stick to the rules for the last 7 or what ever years  and will be for the years to come ,so sorry admin I will be sticking to the rules no matter what you say...some ppl need to grow up and stop power tripping ffs..he knows how to cry on st..he knows how to dc..he pulling wool over your eyes ...but don't come at me with a threat

of a ban for no reason just because you don't like me..start shit that dnt need to be started. Warn me, ban me for shit that's real. Not for something you cant get a ban for...some admin need not be admin when they start shit that dnt need to be started..

Edited by brekurass, 08 February 2015 - 04:51 AM.

#22 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:14 AM

is it admins job to pull threats for no reason now? and kill game off more by banning ppl that gets ban for no reason? Your god attitude makes me want to stop playing .. ether ban me for no reason  or piss of with the threats son

Edited by brekurass, 08 February 2015 - 05:22 AM.

#23 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4968 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:44 AM

You will get a forum ban for abuse if you keep it up. As for a ban in game? Use profanity as you have been against Olaf and see what happens.

Bml didn't wash you and by no means are you entitled to a freewin for a game that did not start. You either do not understand the rules or pretend not to. However if you're concerned about the activity level then you ought to welcome and assist newcomers as has been suggested to you numerous times. Behaviour like yours kills the game.

#24 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

abuse? haha ,well I wont bang my head against a brick wall....I treat ppl the way they treat me(as with the cry-baby),no one is more than anyone else(and admin) simple. Ask anyone on the game..as I used to play you a lot ..did I ever abuse you? you making this into something its no and you no it, with accusations of abuse. And I be safe with olaf as I don't abuse in the game.i never have been banned from st or game .in how long?7 years?.that says something . by the way I teach new players every chance I get. Not the mental ones like this guy that made topic...you was pretty cool until you became admin..it does that to the week ones

Edited by brekurass, 08 February 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#25 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:57 PM

I treat ppl the way they treat me

No you don't, you have a ego based attitude problem and no matter how nice some is to you in game you end up talking down to them.
Calling them a son or some other bull.

If a game doesn't begin or the winner of the game is undecided (even armies on the field) and the game ends in a disconnect or a reconnection error, you don't deserve a free win. Though your need to get one in the first place brings us to point one. It's your attitude, the need to act dominantly towards others.

The way you talk and type shows that you forgot to flex your most important muscle (the brain).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users