#1 amissle4u

amissle4u

Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • XWIS Name: cowboy

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:31 AM

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T 28195 lati.png appledrop RE   usai.png mrawesome RE   10:19 Golden State Fwy 01:16 22-11-2013 54   S P

appledrop killed bought left captured units 3 25 12 buildings 2 14 4 0 infantry 14 17 7 planes 0 0 0 mrawesome killed bought left captured units 9 44 40 buildings 2 33 35 8 infantry 10 61 43 planes 0 6 0

This is the game he d/c on me and lost my points. Then I ask for the free win and he joins my game we start and then he d/c again.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T 28203 frai.png appledrop DC   frai.png mrawesome DC   02:11 Hammer and Sickle 01:41 22-11-2013 2     P

appledrop killed bought left captured units 0 1 1 buildings 0 0 0 0 infantry 0 0 0 planes 0 0 0 mrawesome killed bought left captured units 0 1 0 buildings 0 2 1 0 infantry 0 0 0 planes 0 0 0

He says he will give me the win but when I join his room he kicks me out then says no im just kidding join again and I will give free win for real. I really could careless about the points its the fact he thinks its a joke.

Ok after I posted this he gave free win thanks guys sorry I ha d to bug you.

#2 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

I offered him the free win from the start. The player named "account" witnessed it as mrawesome said these things in account's game lobby. mrawesome said that he didn't want the win and that he didn't care about points. After insulting me and basically harassing me for nearly an hour he finally joined my my game and i surrendered. Yes I kicked him out once. As  united states citizen I have to right to defend myself from hate speech towards homosexuality and minorities. I would do it again. Mrawesome has a nasty mouth which is why I quit in the first place then he tells me that I am going get banned if I do not do exactly what he says to do.

#3 amissle4u

amissle4u

Matt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • XWIS Name: cowboy

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

First off, I was winning. Then he d/c. He contacted me telling me,"Hey  it tells me I need to give you free win" I tell him no need I don't care about points. He asked for another game I make and he d/c again. I then tell him he needs to give me free win now because he though it was funny and we did argue there was name calling involved but it was both of us acting  like fools. I then joined his game for the free win and he kicked me out. I then tell him no we will just let you decide if free win should be given and that I will post. Not until after I posted this did he want to give free win.  Free win given! That is the honest truth about this. Again thanks for being here for use kids.

#4 appledrop

appledrop

cncftw buster

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

That is not true at all and account is a witness.

#5 laziale13

laziale13

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

hahaha appledrop u gay

#6 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Amissle4u is either a permanently banned cheater or is on his last chance. He is most well known for posting a cheat report with his screenshots showing himself cheating.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/169220-hunter06-is-a-noob/#entry1449964

As recently as may this year he was still cheating and flaming when accused/proven.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/177873-mrawesome-fogbt32-19-06-2013/?fromsearch=1

Please post any evidence you may have of his swearing and harassment, appledrop and please continue playing ra2, I know you are just beginning online.

Also ignore laziale, he is also a (several times) proven cheater.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users