27 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

Couldn't upload the ss in the first topic had to make a new 1, i 've tried to talk with this guy many times let's make peace and talk about it, but he just don't like me and it makes me to only 1 conclusion beacuse of my backround, many times he said "fuck muslims" and other stuff. I wanna remind that i done nothing to this guy what so ever he uses racism language towards me everytime i talk with him

Attached Thumbnails

• racism.png

Edited by mzjpk, 20 October 2013 - 02:35 AM.

#2 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Dude... ignore function...

#3 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

idk why you page him so much paf, face it he never liked you to start with.

#4 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • XWIS Name: WestNZ

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

paf, you have harassed me each time I have come on RA2...and each time I ignore one of your nicks, you keep making new ones in order to harass me further. You state that I am the one who has a problem with you, yet you are the one who constantly tries to pick arguments and for this reason I DO have a problem with you which I have tried to deal with by ignoring all your nicks no matter how consistently you harass me. so piss off and leave me alone !!

Attached Thumbnails

• paf.jpg
  • paf2.jpg

Edited by DaNz, 20 October 2013 - 03:04 AM.

#5 famlegi

famlegi

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

I'm just happy to be able to post on this thread.

#6 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm just happy to be able to post on this thread.

lol

#7 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Paf got mental problems 

#8 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

Paf got mental problems 

for like a year westnz been paging me pm mesages in ra2 a lot of times "i hate muslims, fuck muslims" etc and other players has seen it to, so how do i have mental problems cause of im reporting racism? perhabs look in the mirror and you ll find out who got mental problems

paf, you have harassed me each time I have come on RA2...and each time I ignore one of your nicks, you keep making new ones in order to harass me further. You state that I am the one who has a problem with you, yet you are the one who constantly tries to pick arguments and for this reason I DO have a problem with you which I have tried to deal with by ignoring all your nicks no matter how consistently you harass me. so piss off and leave me alone !!

your ss's only proves that i wanna be mate with u and dont have any fight so who is it really whose harrassed saying "fuck muslims , i hate muslims" how you gonna defend that? Come up with any ss or words which I ever said racial stuff to you and i ll be the first to admit i said it, but you won't find any cause i never gone that far as you have for no reasons. 

Edited by mzjpk, 20 October 2013 - 04:53 AM.

#9 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

You're probably doing something wrong. I never got harassed in 8 years of XWIS.

Why do people even know your religion?! Why do you even bother defending yourself in something so meaningless?

#10 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

w.e paf make more excuses !!

#11 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

w.e paf make more excuses !!

the ss speakes for themself you can try to hide your ugly racist face behind a screen all you want. They say more good personality and good you are inside you have, much better do you look outside. You in this case must be a ugly person outside because of your inside. 

Im done replying, so you can page all all the lies you want now to make yourself look like a angle. 

Edited by mzjpk, 20 October 2013 - 04:59 AM.

#12 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

wtf would u know ? u dont even know LOL !! nd btw i aint racist 

#13 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

You're probably doing something wrong. I never got harassed in 8 years of XWIS.

Why do people even know your religion?! Why do you even bother defending yourself in something so meaningless?

Most of them know im from pakistan so they figure it out "arh he is muslim" I know for sure if i was a white guy with a name James i would had "earnt respect" from these guys. In that case i rather do not don't want respect from these kind of losers. Other ra2 players are in same situation i know of.

I could care less what some racist trollers on a game pages to me, I don't get hurt or any of it, I just find it pathetic how low people really can get 

Edited by mzjpk, 20 October 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#14 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

Attached Thumbnails

• pafmeme.jpg

#15 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

I expect no admins will do anything about this main problem in ra2, but if I for eaxmple said "fuck jews" or fuck western people" i would got banned long time ago and it would been "breakin news" but hi if someone says "fuck muslims" or die muslims" no1 gives a damn about it. Just shows the difference 

#16 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

just put each other on ignore and be done with it

#17 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

just put each other on ignore and be done with it

this ignore thing won't help much cause in beginning i knew his nicks and putted them in ignore and now he got new nicks, maybe tell your family member to close his racist mouth and problem is solved. i could taken posts of him saying "i hate muslims, fuck muslims" but i didn't take cause i ignored it and he still keep doing the same thing plus you even talked to him to stop it and he still does it.

#18 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

Most stupid topic ever, and everytime i see that paf makes a topic i realize how moron he is. Everyone and i mean everyone has suffer the itch of paf paging stupid comments while playing/ingame(waiting for others)  even talking crap to adam while he tries to play QM.

But guess whats my paf's favorite line? "i cant belive you guys make a topic about a game" and guess what i see? paf making a topic about something stupid that we all know he started.

395630_277931895593272_186592251393904_7

Paf is whining cuz he wants some respect after he bullies everyone in this game.

Edited by AMadKirov, 20 October 2013 - 06:05 AM.

#19 SoVsOrDiE

SoVsOrDiE

Music is my religion!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3666 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVsOrDiE

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

the ss speakes for themself you can try to hide your ugly racist face behind a screen all you want. They say more good personality and good you are inside you have, much better do you look outside. You in this case must be a ugly person outside because of your inside. 

Im done replying, so you can page all all the lies you want now to make yourself look like a angle.

Most of them know im from pakistan so they figure it out "arh he is muslim" I know for sure if i was a white guy with a name James i would had "earnt respect" from these guys. In that case i rather do not don't want respect from these kind of losers. Other ra2 players are in same situation i know of.

I could care less what some racist trollers on a game pages to me, I don't get hurt or any of it, I just find it pathetic how low people really can get 

I expect no admins will do anything about this main problem in ra2, but if I for eaxmple said "fuck jews" or fuck western people" i would got banned long time ago and it would been "breakin news" but hi if someone says "fuck muslims" or die muslims" no1 gives a damn about it. Just shows the difference 

this ignore thing won't help much cause in beginning i knew his nicks and putted them in ignore and now he got new nicks, maybe tell your family member to close his racist mouth and problem is solved. i could taken posts of him saying "i hate muslims, fuck muslims" but i didn't take cause i ignored it and he still keep doing the same thing plus you even talked to him to stop it and he still does it.

If you're as good at staying true to your word as you are at provoking responses from people, you're gonna be real popular very, very soon!

Edited by SoVsOrDiE, 20 October 2013 - 06:34 AM.

#20 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

Most stupid topic ever, and everytime i see that paf makes a topic i realize how moron he is. Everyone and i mean everyone has suffer the itch of paf paging stupid comments while playing/ingame(waiting for others)  even talking crap to adam while he tries to play QM.

But guess whats my paf's favorite line? "i cant belive you guys make a topic about a game" and guess what i see? paf making a topic about something stupid that we all know he started.

395630_277931895593272_186592251393904_7

Paf is whining cuz he wants some respect after he bullies everyone in this game.

Your reading between lines, who are you anyway to say anything at first place? i don't want respect from those who judges others because of their differences in race, faith and colour.

#21 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

This is respond to bluebala , Emi you said i harass  other people when i do the same to me i cry? since when have i been racist to someone, you can say noob, easy free win to harass but saying "fuck muslims, terrorist" is that not racism? and can you tell me how i harass people ? any eaxmple? most times i try have some fun with people and joke around and if someone get hurt even if i didn't meant it i say sorry, im a nice person i dont judge others beacuse of their different faith, colour, sex or race unlike those here who does.

you and westnz are totally same, trying to look like angles and trying to make me look like the bad guy, good try emi. Everyone here knows and you know it emi i don't judge others beacuse of their differences. And your suppose to be a admin, can't believe your in the admins  and im not the first who thinks this way.

Edited by mzjpk, 20 October 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#22 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

Close this nonesense topic...

#23 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

m8 I'm a Pakistani and a Muslim . I totally agree with what you sayin ^^...but if someone talkin shit stuff about your personality and beliefs, Fuck em and don't give a fuck. No reason to get worked up!. Seriously why even bother?

And me personally , I know of 3 guys on tibsun who are doin this stupid pages and pms to me about me being a Muslim and terrorist etc. But i just never get into it with them. 

@PAF Honestly I dont know/understand why the community hate you so much, maybe they just like insulting Muslims and our beliefs(racsicm).....OR maybe you did something to them...Just ban those noobs who think they are better than you just because you have particular belief or belong to different ethnicity

peace

Edited by MrFrodo, 20 October 2013 - 10:13 AM.

#24 shiftingra2

shiftingra2

qm or cm any1?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

paf does have mental problems, not a joke... :\

#25 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

paf does have mental problems, not a joke... :\

and it comes from a guy like you, whose country has blood on it's hands for killing millions of people around the globe, pakistan, afghanistan, iraq, libya, vietnam and i could keep on the list just to show who has the real mental problems,  just in last 10 years, with illegal wars based on lies. about having mental problems i just replied to you in my answer buddy

In general I know the american people are good, a few losers on a game site like you dosen't bother me. your just a few out of 300 million people

Edited by mzjpk, 20 October 2013 - 11:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users