#1 GetGood

GetGood

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • XWIS Name: JohnZpro

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

played like 5 games or ss's works thn other 2 games auto ss didnt even work also works on ffg games thats good if stays working

#2 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

played like 5 games or ss's works thn other 2 games auto ss didnt even work also works on ffg games thats good if stays working

Mind providing more detail about the time it did not work, in a bit more sensible manner?

#3 GetGood

GetGood

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

http://xwis.net/ts/games/10743/

just works whn it wonts i think

http://xwis.net/ts/pl/wwstyle/

also my ffg games works also?

http://xwis.net/ts/games/10655/

also those my ss's on this game? http://xwis.net/ts/games/10703/

Edited by GetGood, 09 May 2013 - 01:44 PM.

#4 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

Does the AutoSS cause TS to crash when it doesn't work?

#5 GetGood

GetGood

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

ts crash at end off ever game kicks me back to destop thn no ss's taken

dont know whats up some some shoud make it so u need xwis verison on ts to even play and that way no one cheat and if they do seen for ever one and

#6 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

I have no clue what you're saying. :(

#7 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

I have no clue what you're saying. :(

How would u know wat he is saying if u dont even play TS... lol

He is saying tat when u r running TS on autoss, a lot of games (not all) crashes when game is over, after game in stats ts crashes and everytime it happens there is no ss`s uploaded in xwis.net.

#8 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

along with what house said, the games that crash also aren't recorded on the ladder, as if they never existed.

#9 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

How would u know wat he is saying if u dont even play TS... lol

I'm not sure how you got that impression or how my recent lack of play time impacts literary comprehension.

a lot of games (not all) crashes when game is over, after game in stats ts crashes and everytime it happens there is no ss`s uploaded in xwis.net.

Does this happen on a certain map? Certain number of players? Basically, is there any other information we can ascertain outside of random crashes?

the games that crash also aren't recorded on the ladder, as if they never existed.

Is this always the case when TS crashes due to AutoSS?

#10 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Yes the autoss is bugged as shit

#11 JessicaSky

JessicaSky

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

why dont you just get olaf to make the autoss for ts...

#12 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

hopefully peoples bitching won't halt its development- you're lucky someone cares enough to volunteer their time to fixing it

#13 Cyclone3D

Cyclone3D

Corporal

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

hopefully peoples bitching won't halt its development- you're lucky someone cares enough to volunteer their time to fixing it

olaf could fix it if he wanted to...

#14 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

why dont you just get olaf to make the autoss for ts...

Olaf created the AutoSS for TS.

olaf could fix it if he wanted to...

Yes, which is why we need to narrow down the issue. The more information we can provide, the better chances of it being fixed correctly.

#15 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Its not worth it install it now until its fixed. I tested it for a week , game crashed like 4/5 times in like 3hrs of play. 

Edited by MrFrodo, 09 May 2013 - 09:09 PM.

#16 Cyclone3D

Cyclone3D

Corporal

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

olaf needs to fix it. he can play test it himself.

#17 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

I'm not sure how you got that impression or how my recent lack of play time impacts literary comprehension.

Does this happen on a certain map? Certain number of players? Basically, is there any other information we can ascertain outside of random crashes?

Is this always the case when TS crashes due to AutoSS?

This happens in any map, any numbers of players...

#18 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

olaf? do something? rofl

#19 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

yes, sean, that is the case every time it crashes.

#20 tommyt1

tommyt1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

I have been using the auto ss this evening on 2 vs2's and 3 vs3's  .  I noticed if the game is a wash the game crashes at the end and no ss's are uploaded. When the game is a full victory to 1 team hense they don't have a player surrender but all completely die on the other team the game does not crash and ss's are uploaded, I am running 2 versions of tib sun , one for 8ers with no auto ss and the auto ss version I will use for anything below that, dunno if this info helps Sean  cheers Tomo

#21 GetGood

GetGood

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

auto ss's work 1000% if u dont play mods maps or have any mods in ur sun folder dont know seems to run better with no maps just  ww maps

#22 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Topic pinned. Please continue to post your issues regarding the TS AutoSS.

#23 ItsMeSeb

ItsMeSeb

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

I'm not one to read readmes much, which made me corrupt my ts files by installing twisted insurrection over it. It made me think about the source code that you apparently don't have. But the source code issue and my long journey through all the ts downloads on this site to finally make it work are most probably misplaced in this topic, plus I'm trying to keep the rant as little as possible.

I've used the auto ss before and it worked perfectly fine except for ts shutting down after some games resulting in no ss' being posted. That's something I can live with though.

Anyhow I finally got olafs muliplayer only version with auto ss integrated working and now I'm facing the problem that I can't fix my resolution. Obviously I can't play a skirmish to generate the sun.ini, but a game online wouldn't do the job either. So I first tried to make the sun.ini myself, but the Tiberian Sun.exe doesn't seem to accept or even recognise it. So I went a head and copied an old sun.ini that used to work into my sun folder - same result.

So my question: How do I change my resolution in olafs multiplayer version?

#24 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

I'm not one to read readmes much, which made me corrupt my ts files by installing twisted insurrection over it. It made me think about the source code that you apparently don't have. But the source code issue and my long journey through all the ts downloads on this site to finally make it work are most probably misplaced in this topic, plus I'm trying to keep the rant as little as possible.

I've used the auto ss before and it worked perfectly fine except for ts shutting down after some games resulting in no ss' being posted. That's something I can live with though.

Anyhow I finally got olafs muliplayer only version with auto ss integrated working and now I'm facing the problem that I can't fix my resolution. Obviously I can't play a skirmish to generate the sun.ini, but a game online wouldn't do the job either. So I first tried to make the sun.ini myself, but the Tiberian Sun.exe doesn't seem to accept or even recognise it. So I went a head and copied an old sun.ini that used to work into my sun folder - same result.

So my question: How do I change my resolution in olafs multiplayer version?

Hey Sean, whats this new version of TS integrated with Autoss? Can we get a link please. Thanks

#25 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Whats the free win policy if you cant prove a game even existed now? Autoss causes my game to crash and Im guessing my opponents too if they are using it. I played whoever Pixi is, and beat them, and game didnt count. ;-/ Or show up under games. They were NOD me GDI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users