NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

[blockinstructions]

Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are available to buy digitally in the Origin Store, as part of the C&C Ultimate Collection.
Included are digital serial numbers (required for online play on XWIS).

For more information on this new Ultimate Collection, read here.

[/blockinstructions]

#3 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

[blockinstructions]
  • Create an Account and login to your Game Account.
    This Game Account is your place to manage your online nicknames and contains your Game Password, used with your nickname to login and play online.
  • Next, in the Game Account, click Create Nick and select from the list of games you are wanting to make an online nickname for. Click Red Alert 2 (This nick can be used for Yuri's Revenge too), and enter your Serial number.
  • Once created, load up Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge, click Internet, and enter your newly created Game Account details into the username and password fields.
    Remember, your Game Password is located on the main page of the Game Account.
  • Still need help? Here's a video to help you get started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skqrU9CmDAg&feature=plcp
[/blockinstructions]

#4 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

[blockinstructions]

Frequently Asked Questions

• Fetching server list. Can't see the lobby.
    Answer: Select XWIS as the preferred server by going to Internet > My Information (In game) and selecting XWIS from the dropdown list.
  • All I can see is an empty lobby? I'm then disconnected after 10 seconds or less.
    Answer: There will be an error message displayed in the chat of the lobby. Usually telling you to create your nickname and use the game password in your Game Account. However, if there is an alternative message please create a help topic with the exact message copied out.
    Read on how to Create a Nickname and use the Game Password.

• I can't connect to other players. Some lights display or not at all when a game starts, I rarely get to play, and am left back in the game lobby.
    Answer: Its a frustrating problem, but usually down to your Windows firewall, Antivirus, or Router. Add exceptions to your Windows firewall to the following .exe's found in your game installation directory. Game.exe, Mph.exe, Ra2.exe, Mphmd.exe, Yuri.exe Gamemd.exe. Do the same to your Antivirus, and if the problem still persists, try enabling DMZ (temporarily as a test) on your router configuration page. If DMZ did the trick, read on here. If that still fails, please create a help topic where a member of staff will be able to assist.
  • The Westwood Online Support Library is either missing or invalid.
    Answer: Download WOLAPI and install to your RA2/YR game directory.
[/blockinstructions]

#5 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

Updated 10/10/2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users