You are still drunk right Seke?

#27 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

as a conclusion just let me explain to you [olaf, and mainly "older" admins (not neogrant)] a player from GR specifically QUIT xwis simply because of the injustice you've put upon players (not him). I thoroughly suggest refining your (XWIS's) rules and apply them over EVERYONE.

I did not break any rules.

I do not deserve a warning point.

Thanks,
Mason

You are still drunk right Seke?

Still drunk and have more "common sense" than most people.

You want to hear my warning point reasons?

Just face it and act like the adult you seem to be. Or not and face the consequences.

That is the point, feel free to post your reasons as I know that over half (imo) of my warning points are unjust.

infact, I invite EVERY SINGLE PERSON that feels their warning points as "unjust" to complain about them in this topic.

I know, some of my posts are "off topic" or (arguably) abusive behavior, but seriously, saying "you suck" as abusive behavior?

Please, son.

i should delete the match with dijital. he got killed with pretty much zero resistence. might as well have been fighting a retard lol. i wish the text would come out better in ts. raw file is 3+ gigs big and the text is very clear. rendering down for youtube to around 800 mbs makes it ****. hard to read. i wonder if anyone can edit the font in ts to make it bigger im gonig to look at the ts files.

wow, someone called someone a retard, what are the odds they got a warning point? Is retard worse than "you suck"? I would personally say yes... Too bad for the admins that when searching for "retard" over 10 pages come up, I feel confident that a large majority (if not all) of the players that said that (retard) did not receive a "warning point"

Have I made my point yet?

Do I get my warning point subtracted?

Or shall I call upon even more players to back me up?

#28 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

Go to sleep LOL

#29 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

Though I feel Olaf is autocratic in some natures (do you need to look up the definition?) I feel he has done much to sustain the XWIS community and fair play as a whole; I also feel that he has abused his administrative powers (in few circumstances) when giving out warning points, and this is but an example.

I therefore implore you (olaf) to exonerate me of my warning point based off of my evidence, which is vast, and my so called, "common sense" which you, for some reason, doubt I have.

Thanks,
Mason

Go to sleep LOL

Soon bro, soon.

Edited by Seke, 20 June 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#30 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3828 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

The new warning system appears to be broken, I'll ask Grant what's going on.

I don't know if this post is sarcastic as olaf is dab0ss.

But out of all your quotes mason you failes to reply to this. Hope you didn't miss it...

#31 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:11 PM

I don't know if this post is sarcastic as olaf is dab0ss.

But out of all your quotes mason you failes to reply to this. Hope you didn't miss it...

Then let me reply to it, he reduced my warning points by 1 (as is just).

#32 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

Then let me reply to it, he reduced my warning points by 1 (as is just).

Your warning point was reduced from April because it failed to expire by itself.

gg, cant compete with my durnk ****, i win u lsoe gg cry cry cry

In all fairness what kind of attitude is this

colokurt sucks, srry m8, i win u lose

and this?

Had a few too many and you start winging about a warning for a topic that made no sense to the rest of us. If you want to post crap go elsewhere.

#33 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Had a few too many and you start winging about a warning for a topic that made no sense to the rest of us. If you want to post crap go elsewhere.

Sorry, the player I was playing against requested I make a topic about it; I humored him.

In all fairness what kind of attitude is this

Regardless about the "kind of attitude" it is, it doesn't break any rules.

So, fix your rules or accuse me of breaking imaginary ones some other time.

Had a few too many and you start winging about a warning for a topic that made no sense to the rest of us

It wasn't for you. The topic was specifically aimed at the person who requested me to make it. It doesn't have to make sense to you; it should make sense to him.

I don't deserve a warning point for this (based on your rules) or a warning point from the previous time and on other occasions, which is why I attempt to defend myself now.

Surely, attempting to defend myself doesn't warrant a warning point..... as it has (unfortunately, and unfairly) in the past...

Edited by Seke, 20 June 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#34 Sean3z

Sean3z

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • XWIS Name: sean3z

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

@Seke Wouldn't you agree that an XWIS Buddy should behave a bit better?

#35 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

@Seke Wouldn't you agree that an XWIS Buddy should behave a bit better?

Yes.

Wouldn't you agree that an XWIS Admin should hold the rules and standards to everyone instead of just a minority?

I only defend myself as I feel like I have unjustly been anointed a warning point on more than one occasion.

I also feel (and know, in my opinion) that other people have had the same treatment.

Edited by Seke, 20 June 2012 - 02:15 PM.

#36 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

seke i have 2 warning points.. so admins do there jobs... if a player tells you jump out the window will you do it ?! no is the answer.. so if you know you are the better player why even react to such things.. no offense to you but this topic realy pointles..

#37 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

seke i have 2 warning points.. so admins do there jobs... if a player tells you jump out the window will you do it ?! no is the answer.. so if you know you are the better player why even react to such things.. no offense to you but this topic realy pointles..

So, you think saying that someone "sucks" should be warned? That is what I am saying is wrong. You saying it is "realy pointles" is your own opinion, and if it was truly pointless I feel you wouldn't reply in it at all... since it is pointless...

Guess I'm out of XWIS Buddies.

Hello,

About XWIS Buddies..
The XWIS Buddies group was originally designed to help players transition from WOL, but it was disbanded when that was no longer necessary.

So Whats New?
There's now a new a new mission statement to help and train new players on all of our supported games, starting with the Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge community.

Can I Help?
We will be looking for the same dedication that our new XWIS buddies have shown before selecting other members for the following games:

Tiberian Dawn & Covert Operations
Red Alert, Counterstrike & Aftermath
Tiberian Sun & Firestorm
Renegade
Dune 2000
Emperor: Battle for Dune
Nox

Whats this in aid for?
Its a new effort, (one of many to come) to bring players back to the server. Their primary goal being to help out new and/or inexperienced players across the games; Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge.
These particular members, recently and longterm have shown great commitment to helping other players improve their performance.

So without further or due, our new and proud XWIS Buddies; Pizzaguru, and Pwnt.

This renewed plan is in connection to our recent announcement of creating facebook pages for our supported games. Read here for more details.

Be sure to look out for further announcements.

You realize I brought a player to XWIS....... TODAY?

I've "helped out new/inexperienced players" on numerous occasions, ask around.

Thanks, guys.

One topic, a guy arguing about his warning points, and gets completely removed from the "XWIS Buddies".

Only further proves my point, imo.

Edited by Seke, 20 June 2012 - 02:51 PM.

#38 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thanks a lot

You realize I brought a player to XWIS....... TODAY?

Thanks a lot, now get sober.

#39 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot, now get sober.

Off topic, warning point issued.

#40 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:57 PM

yes u deserved it for making a pointles topic imo.. and no need to jump on me know.. i think this hole topic and ur replis also to me is about only about ur ego..

#41 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

yes u deserved it for making a pointles topic imo.. and no need to jump on me know.. i think this hole topic and ur replis also to me is about only about ur ego..

I didn't get a warning point for "making a pointles topic". I got a warning point for saying someone sucks.

That's more about
colokurt sucks

BTW, I still hate this new post editor.

The topic then got turned into me saying why I shouldn't have got a warning point at all, and for me to point out one instance where I did get a warning point and shouldn't have, as well as many other people who DID do something of the same equivalence who (presumably) did not get a warning point.

This topic was originally a joke and humorous, not about my ego, but did not get looked upon as such, but as "abusive behaviour".

Edited by Seke, 20 June 2012 - 03:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users