infantry 31 34 0
planes 0 0 0
reeps1 killed bought left captured
units 13 24 0
buildings 0 6 0 11
infantry 31 40 0
planes 0 0 0

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
6053 wrongword awaken W +49 ajax Unibet L -39 03:27 Tour of Egypt 17:32 04-06-2012 53 C
ajax killed bought left captured
units 7 15 0
buildings 0 8 0 1
infantry 9 18 0
planes 0 0 0
wrongword killed bought left captured
units 11 15 6
buildings 0 9 9 2
infantry 13 11 2
planes 0 0 0

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
6057 ajax Unibet W +22 wrongword awaken L -22 02:36 Official Tournament Map B 17:36 04-06-2012 55 C
ajax killed bought left captured
units 5 13 9
buildings 0 8 9 3
infantry 7 16 6
planes 0 0 0
wrongword killed bought left captured
units 3 12 0
buildings 0 8 0 3
infantry 6 13 0
planes 0 0 0

mikoz is in both; awaken and unibet.

he plays for awaken, then plays for unibet soon after, against awaken twice.

Attached Thumbnails

• mikoz.jpg

#2 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

Im not in awaken anymore. i left it right after the game vs iplaymost.

Since the game didnt gave points and i have no share in the point outcome of awaken i tought it was ok to play against awaken ( apart from niek because hes in Unibet ) we are fair players and you know this.

We try to keep the cm alive and you come up with this??

#3 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

Hall of Fame does not work, and will never work again because of someones bright idea to make the Auto SS patch. So it really does not matter.

I was aware of Mikoz playing that guy since i look at the stats, but i did not talk him about it because i knew more. It does not matter whatever you do at the ladder because of my statement in my first sentence of this post in this specific topic at this specific time.

Adam when are you going to be banned, that is what we all are waiting for :)

Keep clanning, and have fun in the games mates.

I take responsibilty in this matter because i am the founder of awaken, if there will be any. I am quietly convinced there are not going to be issues about this matter, if there will, i am gladly to take them. And if consequences are going to be taken, then there should be alot of other tasks to fulfill by ST Moderator's since the moment Savagetank has been complimented in an other topic about his great work for finishing 50 cheat reports in only one day. There has not been little to zero achieved upon Player's interests around here since that moment. If you are talking about double points weekend of that kind of stuff, auto destruction invetion etc.. that's not what i mean.

It's a shame.

Adam!

Thanks for sharing this information. For the good of Ra2!

Edited by Niek, 05 June 2012 - 06:50 PM.

#4 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Niek wtf are u doin stop writing such a bs post in cheat report section...

Theres no need for, i made my point i didnt play for awaken with the outcome of points so it was legit to play against it after i left.

#5 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hall of Fame does not work, and will never work again because of someones bright idea to make the Auto SS patch. So it really does not matter.

I was aware of Mikoz playing that guy since i look at the stats, but i did not talk him about it because i knew more. It does not matter whatever you do at the ladder because of my statement in my first sentence of this post in this specific topic at this specific time.

Adam when are you going to be banned, that is what we all are waiting for :)

Keep clanning, and have fun in the games mates.

I take responsibilty in this matter because i am the founder of awaken, if there will be any. I am quietly convinced there are not going to be issues about this matter, if there will, i am gladly to take them. And if consequences are going to be taken, then there should be alot of other tasks to fulfill by ST Moderator's since the moment Savagetank has been complimented in an other topic about his great work for finishing 50 cheat reports in only one day. There has not been little to zero achieved upon Player's interests around here since that moment. If you are talking about double points weekend of that kind of stuff, auto destruction invetion etc.. that's not what i mean.

It's a shame.

Adam!

Thanks for sharing this information. For the good of Ra2!

thank you for your reply.

good to know that the leader of clan knew about the clanning vs own clan and that you are happy i shared the info - for the good of ra2.

*Awaiting admin response*

Multi-clanning

• You may not play against any other clan that you are a member of. Note training clans are considered to be part of the main clan.
  • If you move to a new clan you cannot play against your old clan during the current tournament month.
  • Moving to a new clan. If you move to a new clan in the middle of the month any points gained from games you have played between your new and old clans will be deducted at the end of the month.

#6 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

Moving to a new clan. If you move to a new clan in the middle of the month any points gained from games you have played between your new and old clans will be deducted at the end of the month.

Awaken
reeps1 0 0 0 0 0

#7 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12219 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

*Admin to Check*

Stop spamming, it will get you 2 warning points. In the third, you're in warning group...

Edited by BlueBala, 06 June 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#8 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

more games vs own clan

25198 palacio drake W +38 n1cozown Unibet L -38 07:56 Heartland BL vs TR 01:54 18-06-2012 47 C

#9 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

more games vs own clan

25198 palacio drake W +38 n1cozown Unibet L -38 07:56 Heartland BL vs TR 01:54 18-06-2012 47 C

?

---> http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/173639-drake-vs-unibet-accidential-game/

You know when i was young i had a gameboy and i loved it but someday i lost it because of my own stupidity.
Then when i was back at school everyone was playing with it and i made me so angry i broke one of my classmates so he coudnt play on it either.
At the end i had to suffer for it because i had to pay it back and i didnt had money for weeks.

So what im basically saying is, Keep the honour to yourself mate.

#10 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

Nice story - rules are rules.

#11 koreamigx

koreamigx

The XWIS CRiMiNaL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1490 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:45 AM

I'm gonna chime in because im tired of seeing this stuff all over this website. Adam not everyone's intentions are like yours, thus you should stop trying to kill this game worse than you already have by getting people banned by sharing nicks. Take your ban, enjoy the outside a bit and when your time is up come back and then maybe people will pay attention to what you have to say. Good bye.

#12 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

any news 1 month on ?

#13 Knit

Knit

Former Strike Team Analyser/Admin

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3712 posts
  • XWIS Name: Knit

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

No action is necessary as no points were exchanged, otherwise we would've discounted those results in the final standings as per the rule on moving to a new clan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users