9 replies to this topic

#1 ziggyboii

ziggyboii

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

This is the type of player who really destroys the good game of red alert 2. he is very lame and cheats. I wish I knew how to use xgs cause im sure I could catch him. I won a game vs him and he changes the connection and game speed to super low and i got stuck in the dc screen cause of it. he dc me causing re. I'm a fair player and this really bothers me. I went to xwis.net to check stats to see if it washed and sure enough it did. Although I could not give a u know what about points. As I looked threw his games it is very obvious this player is washing when he looses. I know I don't have proof but this is so obvious I thought i would bring it to the admins attention. here is his stats. http://xwis.net/ra2/pl/gullag/

#2 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

nvm

Edited by DylHole, 29 June 2011 - 08:20 AM.

#3 americapwnnnn

americapwnnnn

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:36 AM

Did that to me as well. I dont care anymore because dc is just showing he is pathetic and worry's to much about a dead game. If you cant handle it just bail him.

#4 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

he has been doing it for years...been banned b4 for that reson...

#5 IngMonkey

IngMonkey

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

This is the type of player who really destroys the good game of red alert 2.

Good point :laugh: Just don't play him. He also destroys friendly games almost all the times. I was hosting a game like 2 days ago, gullag joined. I asked him 'gullag please play normally'. You know what he did ? He sold his CY after making barracks, then send engineers and took his supposed ally CY. That is his normal play.. :cool:

#6 americans

americans

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • XWIS Name: americans

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

Some of the Shiit I read just makes me laugh. No one plays by the rules, no one cares................. As you can see, the rules say don't post on shiiit that does not apply to you; yet we all still do??? LMYASSSOFFFF!

#7 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:11 AM

Some of the Shiit I read just makes me laugh. No one plays by the rules, no one cares................. As you can see, the rules say don't post on shiiit that does not apply to you; yet we all still do??? LMYASSSOFFFF!

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/170085-paulgomad-is-mapper/

yer well get over it..with you posting on ALL the cheat reports got you a warning...stop trying to be a Hitler and enjoy st-ra2..it dose you no good crying

Edited by brekurass, 12 July 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#8 gullag

gullag

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:57 PM

:-))))))))))))))))))))))) amazing how children studiyng and analyze all aspects my playing but one thing is clear i never cheated....I play this game (is it really game? ) as professionall one of the bests players in the history of all RA ladders and this is clear if someone is loser so only weapon is word....word about cheating....
Enjoy losers....you can post how many you want.....

#9 uncledrew

uncledrew

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:06 PM

:-))))))))))))))))))))))) amazing how children studiyng and analyze all aspects my playing but one thing is clear i never cheated....I play this game (is it really game? ) as professionall one of the bests players in the history of all RA ladders and this is clear if someone is loser so only weapon is word....word about cheating....

This guy is my hero. CLEARLY the greatest of all time NOT just his era. The legendary name of Gullag will be remembered for years to come...

#10 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:34 PM

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool qft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users