#1 XaudiTT

XaudiTT

-EF- Gloomy Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3645 posts
  • XWIS Name: XaudiTT

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

If I were an admin I'd ban this idiot forever.

Look at the SS, after having bashed him he started insulting me

Attached Thumbnails

• ihateusa.JPG

#2 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

i hate it when things cost $9.11 :(

oh the other note, i haven't seen him say anything terrible, and i'm from USA.

did you know however, .279% of all jenga games are played on 9/11 that's ****ed up

#3 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:36 PM

That's weird, I don't have a record of that game playing.

#4 XaudiTT

XaudiTT

-EF- Gloomy Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3645 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

The brain required to understand that this guy referred to 11 September insulting the memory of the death of all those ppl is very small. Probably you don't reach that minimal level, but it's ok.

tbiol, yes, I bailed you to report this guy so it's normal that u don't have a record for that game

#5 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

did you know however, .279% of all jenga games are played on 9/11 that's ****ed up

As opposed to the possiblity that 1/365 is .27397%

tax time, calculator is out.

Edited by tbiol, 10 April 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#6 MayHem

MayHem

YOUR GOD IS HERE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • XWIS Name: FlaBadBoy

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

ya hes an idiot, and your not even from the USA lol

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:42 PM

i don't get super sensitive to that 9/11 issue, why well you're american we have a corrupt government....

i was close to new york when the towers fell.....and i'm reminded every day about by some lame **** country music singer who gets a living off that kind of grief, you however probably own a few of those albums however don't you xxaudi

those towers falling are no worse than that of what's taking place in iraq, afghanistan, japan, libya and several other countries...don't cry about it, laughing can cure anything ;)

#8 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

9/11 was a government job, watch videos relating to Build 7 WTC and the science behind the towers :).

9/11 was unjust and very very very tragic, and should never have happened.

9/11 was just a reason for america + any allies to invade iraq for oil etc.

But statistically 9/11 americans wont like this.

#9 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:59 PM

9/11 was a government job, watch videos relating to Build 7 WTC and the science behind the towers :).

9/11 was unjust and very very very tragic, and should never have happened.

9/11 was just a reason for america + any allies to invade iraq for oil etc.

But statistically 9/11 americans wont like this.

Can you tell me how much oil the U.S. "took" from Iraq during Desert Storm or Iraqi Freedom? No? Well I can tell you...none. In fact, oil and gas prices went through the roof, meaning the U.S., as the world's largest consumer of oil, spent even more money on oil because of the wars. Right now, after the fighting in Libya started, gas prices are at an all time high in the U.S. And just as before, the U.S. isn't "taking" any oil from any of these countries. We are, in fact, spending more money than ever before, continuing to make OPEC nations very, very rich.

#10 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

what science and what job are you talking about?.

and the fact that his name is ihateusa and he says that. he knows what he is doing i think this is wrong too. hopefully admins do something? :confused1:

#11 Steve1985

Steve1985

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: BoRnGoD

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

what science and what job are you talking about?.

and the fact that his name is ihateusa and he says that. he knows what he is doing i think this is wrong too. hopefully admins do something? :confused1:

Admins have no power here, im not taking sides but they have said before coz its within the eula rules or somethink like that.

#12 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12219 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

Can you tell me how much oil the U.S. "took" from Iraq during Desert Storm or Iraqi Freedom? No? Well I can tell you...none. In fact, oil and gas prices went through the roof, meaning the U.S., as the world's largest consumer of oil, spent even more money on oil because of the wars. Right now, after the fighting in Libya started, gas prices are at an all time high in the U.S. And just as before, the U.S. isn't "taking" any oil from any of these countries. We are, in fact, spending more money than ever before, continuing to make OPEC nations very, very rich.

Actually, we did go to war for oil and the reason the gas prices went up so high was because that was an easy and fast way for oil companies to gain money. We made them richer ;) We as people who own cars and use them to move around, will literally spend as much as it is needed to fill up our cars, hence it was so easy for the oil companies to lift up the prices :)

Edited by BlueBala, 11 April 2011 - 07:52 PM.

#13 XaudiTT

XaudiTT

-EF- Gloomy Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3645 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

those towers falling are no worse than that of what's taking place in iraq, afghanistan, japan, libya and several other countries...don't cry about it, laughing can cure anything ;)

It's true, I don't own those country stupid songs, I am italian, but I have been three times in USA and in two of them I was in NYC and everytime I went there (and everytime I'll go there again) I was horrified by what happened. Everybody should be horrified and before talking of corruption and other idiocies it is good to comprehend that what happened cannot be faked or joked... And that nobody idiot, even if ra2 player, can say those profanities or joke about 9/11.
I am not crying about it, but I don't think that a laugh can cure it... The human being doesn't allow to laugh on that.

#14 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:40 AM

Actually, we did go to war for oil and the reason the gas prices went up so high was because that was an easy and fast way for oil companies to gain money. We made them richer ;) We as people who own cars and use them to move around, will literally spend as much as it is needed to fill up our cars, hence it was so easy for the oil companies to lift up the prices :)

lol although this is what has been going around. it wasnt the oil companies that raise the prices of oil. its the mineral owners. (saudi arabia, iraq, kuwait) and russia. but oil companies only gain more profit because at higher oil prices there is more optainable oil to gather. reason being there is more oil is because now what wasnt profitable at 50$ a barrel to drill. is now profitable to drill at 125$ a barrel to drill. oil companies dont set the oil prices though. we dont have any power over that. the main reason we went to war was because of terroist threats. period! oil was a side note and the only reason ppl think that we went to war for oil was because of high gas prices and the thought that oil companies magically make more money when that happens. oil copanies make more yes but only cause we drill more. once everyone drills more prices go down. and sometimes thats when companies go out of buisness. its just a cycle. war's will always make prices of things go up. oil is just one that gets hit hard. and when we go to war with the countries that supply oil it hurts even worse. all and all we didnt go to war for oil. media just wants to believe it.

It's true, I don't own those country stupid songs, I am italian, but I have been three times in USA and in two of them I was in NYC and everytime I went there (and everytime I'll go there again) I was horrified by what happened. Everybody should be horrified and before talking of corruption and other idiocies it is good to comprehend that what happened cannot be faked or joked... And that nobody idiot, even if ra2 player, can say those profanities or joke about 9/11.
I am not crying about it, but I don't think that a laugh can cure it... The human being doesn't allow to laugh on that.

lol i like this guy !:cool:

#15 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

the fact of the matter is this is all the natural instinct of man, yeah there are a few peace lovers, but the instinct of man is violence, just look back into history, your country is no stranger for wrong doing, see Benito Mussolini.

we live in a different era now, i do agree, it is sickening, people should learn to get along, but that instinct kicks in always, why? population control is a good observation, the cycle of life needs population control.

but on the fact of these towers falling, if it wasn't the american government fuel to start a war (kind of shady to go in on WMD and then to say years later, ahhhh that was a lie, and we even went into iraq *bush finishing daddy's vendetta*) then it was fueled by religious wars. let me ask you a question? are you religious? if so you are justified in killing in your beliefs no matter what god you believe in, see Old Testament, New Testament, Quran, the three major religions, all justify killing in the name of who? GOD.

so if we boil this down, those towers being bombed are unintentionally God's fault....thanks to the hardcore believers that is ;)

#16 XaudiTT

XaudiTT

-EF- Gloomy Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3645 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:17 AM

the fact of the matter is this is all the natural instinct of man, yeah there are a few peace lovers, but the instinct of man is violence, just look back into history, your country is no stranger for wrong doing, see Benito Mussolini.

we live in a different era now, i do agree, it is sickening, people should learn to get along, but that instinct kicks in always, why? population control is a good observation, the cycle of life needs population control.

but on the fact of these towers falling, if it wasn't the american government fuel to start a war (kind of shady to go in on WMD and then to say years later, ahhhh that was a lie, and we even went into iraq *bush finishing daddy's vendetta*) then it was fueled by religious wars. let me ask you a question? are you religious? if so you are justified in killing in your beliefs no matter what god you believe in, see Old Testament, New Testament, Quran, the three major religions, all justify killing in the name of who? GOD.

so if we boil this down, those towers being bombed are unintentionally God's fault....thanks to the hardcore believers that is ;)

I don't completely agree on this theory. In the nature the population control kills the old and the sick animals, not the young and "productive" ones. The instinct of killing ? It is included in the animal so it i present in men too , so tomorrow why don't you go in your "main Street" and start shooting ppl ? Why won't you get a medal for that if it is a natural instinct and it is for population control ?
Simple, because we started evolving from animals 4000 years ago.
I am areligious, Catholic to be precise. My religion doesn't say IN ANY LINE OF THE BIBLE that we have to kill for God. God is the final judge and we don't have to decide for him. Some phrases can be hijacked and misunderstood by someone to generate for example Crusades or Holy wars but you need some terribly idiotic minds that can believe in that.

Regarding mussolini, well, I think it's not a great example of what you are stating... It was a strange historical period and religion or terrorism weren't involved at all.

Anyway, just to conclude.
Peoples died that day , and a lot. And not accidentally. Why laughing on it ? Why joking on that ? There are no reasons, at lea<st today, 4000 years after the first monkeys.

#17 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

I don't completely agree on this theory. In the nature the population control kills the old and the sick animals, not the young and "productive" ones. The instinct of killing ? It is included in the animal so it i present in men too , so tomorrow why don't you go in your "main Street" and start shooting ppl ? Why won't you get a medal for that if it is a natural instinct and it is for population control ?
Simple, because we started evolving from animals 4000 years ago.
I am areligious, Catholic to be precise. My religion doesn't say IN ANY LINE OF THE BIBLE that we have to kill for God. God is the final judge and we don't have to decide for him. Some phrases can be hijacked and misunderstood by someone to generate for example Crusades or Holy wars but you need some terribly idiotic minds that can believe in that.

Regarding mussolini, well, I think it's not a great example of what you are stating... It was a strange historical period and religion or terrorism weren't involved at all.

Anyway, just to conclude.
Peoples died that day , and a lot. And not accidentally. Why laughing on it ? Why joking on that ? There are no reasons, at lea<st today, 4000 years after the first monkeys.

so wait let me get this right....

you are catholic and you say your bible doesn't justify in killing in the name of god? ffs read your bible again, it's called the crusades and the ****ing corrupt pope in the 1200 - 1500 era. not to mention the countless ****ing souls that your religious people forced into their religion because your egotistic religious figures thought that "if you don't believe my god, i will have to kill you."

you also claim to be catholic but say we evolved from apes 4000 years ago? well i have no religious argument with you, because you obviously have no clue what yours is about....as far as population control, the old and the sick don't die off no where near as easy.....doctors pharmaceutical companies ect we have them to thank, nature takes in another way for this, violence, the fact of laughing about the situation is what are you going to do cry for 50 years? **** happens, and 9/11 is no where near as bad as this radiation leak or the lives lost in some BS war that the USA is in now, which has generated more kills in woman and children than all of 9/11 combined.

Edited by WorstNightmare, 12 April 2011 - 12:00 PM.

#18 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

This is pretty much entirely wrong (no offense). Oil is a commodity. Oil prices (as with all commodities) are determined by supply and demand (or perceived supply and perceived demand). OPEC, on a daily basis, regulates how much oil it produces, which directly causes the price of oil to move up or down. OPEC countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Venezuela, etc. control the price of oil, as they sell the oil directly to oil companies, who refine it into products such as gasoline. Also, the price we pay as consumers for gasoline is set by local gas stations, which in most cases are independently owned and operated, which is why gas prices are so different at gas stations which are literally across the street from each other.

Edited by SoBe0wns, 12 April 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#19 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:35 PM

This is pretty much entirely wrong (no offense). Oil is a commodity. Oil prices (as with all commodities) are determined by supply and demand (or perceived supply and perceived demand). OPEC, on a daily basis, regulates how much oil it produces, which directly causes the price of oil to move up or down. OPEC countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Venezuela, etc. control the price of oil, as they sell the oil directly to oil companies, who refine it into products such as gasoline. Also, the price we pay as consumers for gasoline is set by local gas stations, which in most cases are independently owned and operated, which is why gas prices are so different at gas stations which are literally across the street from each other.

however the spike in gas cost are not from the sole owner of that station it is from the oil companies who are banking off the cost of oil....which is entirely funny that the united states even buys oil from OPEC while we have the reserve still being pumped from texas on to the west, and without even touch alaska or florida's gulf coast.

the only reasoning i could see why we do this, is so we have the last drop of oil when the rest of the countries are dry.

#20 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

so wait let me get this right....

you are catholic and you say your bible doesn't justify in killing in the name of god? ffs read your bible again, it's called the crusades and the ****ing corrupt pope in the 1200 - 1500 era. not to mention the countless ****ing souls that your religious people forced into their religion because your egotistic religious figures thought that "if you don't believe my god, i will have to kill you."

None of that is in the bible though. People have (and do) interpret the bible to say all kinds of things that it doesn't actually say. Particularly true of the Catholic Church.

But yes, more people have been killed in the name of Jesus than for any other reason.

however the spike in gas cost are not from the sole owner of that station it is from the oil companies who are banking off the cost of oil....which is entirely funny that the united states even buys oil from OPEC while we have the reserve still being pumped from texas on to the west, and without even touch alaska or florida's gulf coast.

the only reasoning i could see why we do this, is so we have the last drop of oil when the rest of the countries are dry.

Actually, "big oil" doesn't historically show more profits when the price of oil is higher. You can go pull the financial statements of all the public oil companies. They maintain their profit margin whether the price of oil goes up or down. So if OPEC charges them more for oil, they pass along the cost to the consumer, and if OPEC lowers the price, our prices go down too. It's almost like being a bookie. They don't care which way the price of oil moves, since they always get their vig.

And yes, the U.S. maintains large oil reserves. More than anything, it is so our economy won't grind to a halt should OPEC dramatically raise the price of oil (which they easily could do).

#21 HardBall

HardBall

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • XWIS Name: FairPlyr

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:28 PM

My religion doesn't say IN ANY LINE OF THE BIBLE that we have to kill for God.

You are kidding right. Would you like me to give a few examples? It is always so ridiculous that so called "believers" don't even know what they are supposed to be "believing". You should probably start by reading the book at the basis of your religion before joining that church and definitely before mouthing off about it.

Murder in the name of god or commanded by god:

Deuteronomy 20:16
Numbers 21:27-35
Numbers 31:17-18
Deuteronomy 3:3-7
Leviticus 27:28-29
Deuteronomy 7:12
Exodus 22:18
Exodus 32:27
Leviticus 20:9-10

Murder by god:
Genesis 7:23
Numbers 16:27
Numbers 16:35
Numbers 21:1-3
Genesis 38:10
Genesis 19:23-25

#22 HardBall

HardBall

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • XWIS Name: FairPlyr

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

None of that is in the bible though. People have (and do) interpret the bible to say all kinds of things that it doesn't actually say. Particularly true of the Catholic Church.

WorstNightmare's inability to point out how wrong XaudiTT is by quoting the bible, does not mean he's wrong in pointing out the absurdity of the original comment.

How bad the Catholic Church misused the Bible in the middle-ages is no argument for the bible itself. Even without the wildly violent interpretations (who are you to say misinterpretation by the way) the bible is an still an evil book. And not just the old testament, the new testament is just as ridiculous. It is a collection of hideous rules and even more gruesome punishments. A moral teaching that approves of slavery and condemns free expression. With a messiah that preached to fight rather than build (yes I'm talking about jesus) and to leave all work for tomorrow because the world is going to end anyway.

If you disagree with ANY of this you need to start reading. Stop defending religion before you've read the bible COVER TO COVER. Not just the bits your teachers/parents/priest wants you to.

#23 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

WorstNightmare's inability to point out how wrong XaudiTT is by quoting the bible, does not mean he's wrong in pointing out the absurdity of the original comment.

How bad the Catholic Church misused the Bible in the middle-ages is no argument for the bible itself. Even without the wildly violent interpretations (who are you to say misinterpretation by the way) the bible is an still an evil book. And not just the old testament, the new testament is just as ridiculous. It is a collection of hideous rules and even more gruesome punishments. A moral teaching that approves of slavery and condemns free expression. With a messiah that preached to fight rather than build (yes I'm talking about jesus) and to leave all work for tomorrow because the world is going to end anyway.

If you disagree with ANY of this you need to start reading. Stop defending religion before you've read the bible COVER TO COVER. Not just the bits your teachers/parents/priest wants you to.

LOL what are you talking about? I'm not defending religion at all. Who am I to say misinterpretation? Who are you to say "evil book"? So I can't give my opinion on how people have misinterpreted a book written thousands of years ago (people can't play the telephone game without confusing the original message, and you think the original message of the bible, from thousands of years ago, hasn't been misinterpreted?), yet it's ok for you to make a sweeping generalization like "evil book"?

And what is your point showing that God killed in the Old Testament? Yes, we all know that. What does that have to do with anything? If you believe in God, and believe that he is all powerful, the creator of all things, all knowing, etc. etc., then how can you question anything he does? If you don't believe in God, then surely the stories of him killing anyone are also not real. Why would you have a problem with something that didn't really happen?

The fact remains, all of the Spanish Inquisition, Salem witch hunts, Crusades, "convert or die" mentaility of the catholic church from the time of Charlemagne, etc. etc. have nothing, at all, to do with what is written in the bible. Just as most Muslims will tell you the Koran doesn't say to strap bombs on yourself and go blow up innocent people. But a small minority have misinterpreted the message to use it for their own purposes.

And for the record, I think the bible (all religions) is a collection of mostly made-up stories. Man has always tried to explain the unexplainable through the creation of super beings, whether it was a sun god thousands of years ago to explain the strange fireball in the sky, Greek or Roman gods, or the gods of today's religions. Man made God, God didn't make man.

Edited by SoBe0wns, 13 April 2011 - 02:35 PM.

#24 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

LOL what are you talking about? I'm not defending religion at all. Who am I to say misinterpretation? Who are you to say "evil book"? So I can't give my opinion on how people have misinterpreted a book written thousands of years ago (people can't play the telephone game without confusing the original message, and you think the original message of the bible, from thousands of years ago, hasn't been misinterpreted?), yet it's ok for you to make a sweeping generalization like "evil book"?

And what is your point showing that God killed in the Old Testament? Yes, we all know that. What does that have to do with anything? If you believe in God, and believe that he is all powerful, the creator of all things, all knowing, etc. etc., then how can you question anything he does? If you don't believe in God, then surely the stories of him killing anyone are also not real. Why would you have a problem with something that didn't really happen?

The fact remains, all of the Spanish Inquisition, Salem witch hunts, Crusades, "convert or die" mentaility of the catholic church from the time of Charlemagne, etc. etc. have nothing, at all, to do with what is written in the bible. Just as most Muslims will tell you the Koran doesn't say to strap bombs on yourself and go blow up innocent people. But a small minoirty have misinterpreted the message to use it for their own purposes.

Noah's arc is the sole reason that god is a Genocidal Maniac, flooding the earth and killing all life 'Purging'.

Please tell me why we have earthquakes, tsunami's, tornado's etc. these are 'gods' creations and these kill thousands upon thousands of people :(, and ill go to hell for a simple blasphemus comment, what gives god the right to determine my afterlife (if there is one) when he/she is a hypocrital arrogant genocidal meglamaniac???????????

Look at the Hydron Collider, if they can make the 'God' gene (the big bang theory) then all the scientists involved are Gods in there own right?? am i not correct

#25 SoBe0wns

SoBe0wns

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:57 PM

Noah's arc is the sole reason that god is a Genocidal Maniac, flooding the earth and killing all life 'Purging'.

Please tell me why we have earthquakes, tsunami's, tornado's etc. these are 'gods' creations and these kill thousands upon thousands of people :(, and ill go to hell for a simple blasphemus comment, what gives god the right to determine my afterlife (if there is one) when he/she is a hypocrital arrogant genocidal meglamaniac???????????

Look at the Hydron Collider, if they can make the 'God' gene (the big bang theory) then all the scientists involved are Gods in there own right?? am i not correct

You responded before I edited my post to say that I don't believe all the stories written in the bible. Read my last paragraph above.

I don't think earthquakes or anything that happens on earth is the result of "God's will" or anything like that. I think we have earthquakes because plates in the earth's core shift.

But if you are Christian, you won't go to hell for a simple blaspemus comment. Most Christians believe that all you have to do is accept Jesus as your savior and you will be "saved". It's why so many criminals and murderers turn to Jesus, because the story of Jesus offers salvation, no matter how evil you have been in your life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users