#1 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:50 AM

I'm sure most of you have played with this idiot at some point or another.

He hosts sedona games, normally with no air rules, but he doesn't even say the rules and expects you to know them. So when someone makes a siege chopper then he cries and DC's the game then says you are banned from his games for life LOL

I could write a massive list about all the things I hate about this guy but I'll give a few

1. If you rush him he will DC, flame and ban you from his games
2. If he see's that his team has no chance to win the game, he will DC, kill his ally or just generally ruin the game.
3. If he is hosting an allied war he will spy his ally.
4. He makes up rules as he goes along to suit himself, then moans and whines when someone does something he doesn't like.
5. If you engi him he will DC and ban you from his games.
6. If you beat him normally (with tanks) he will DC and ban you from his games.
7. He fog hacks, can't prove but 99% sure.
8. His games are generally the most boring **** I have ever played in, since he DC's when you rush him I try to make the game last longer, but then he will camp with mass bunkers and of course this is why he likes the no air rule.

Anyone else have anymore to add to the list feel free, I'm sure most regular sedona players hate this guy as well.

Basically avoid awarking if you want a fun game, or do what I do and join his games and engi him non stop, funny to hear the noob whine.

Had to get that off my chest.

Have a nice day,

JR :laugh:

#2 asdfasdfasdf

asdfasdfasdf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2385 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:53 AM

Forget it and move on, not worth making a topic about.

#3 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:54 AM

True, I just felt like having a rant since I am sure there are many other Awarking haters out there.

#4 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:24 AM

he's annoying, one of the only people who makes sedona, but he has lame rules like sov war no air and stuff like that

#5 Canadian

Canadian

Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts
  • XWIS Name: YrSoldier

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:53 AM

jr calling someone else lame lol.. he has never dcd me ...i have ffgd with alot of the sed0na ppl there all pretty cool.. your just hated by everyone.. so dont expect much from the others

#6 xMonster

xMonster

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1050 posts
  • XWIS Name: Monster

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:13 AM

I'm sure most of you have played with this idiot at some point or another.

He hosts sedona games, normally with no air rules, but he doesn't even say the rules and expects you to know them. So when someone makes a siege chopper then he cries and DC's the game then says you are banned from his games for life LOL

I could write a massive list about all the things I hate about this guy but I'll give a few

1. If you rush him he will DC, flame and ban you from his games
2. If he see's that his team has no chance to win the game, he will DC, kill his ally or just generally ruin the game.
3. If he is hosting an allied war he will spy his ally.
4. He makes up rules as he goes along to suit himself, then moans and whines when someone does something he doesn't like.
5. If you engi him he will DC and ban you from his games.
6. If you beat him normally (with tanks) he will DC and ban you from his games.
7. He fog hacks, can't prove but 99% sure.
8. His games are generally the most boring **** I have ever played in, since he DC's when you rush him I try to make the game last longer, but then he will camp with mass bunkers and of course this is why he likes the no air rule.

Anyone else have anymore to add to the list feel free, I'm sure most regular sedona players hate this guy as well.

Basically avoid awarking if you want a fun game, or do what I do and join his games and engi him non stop, funny to hear the noob whine.
Had to get that off my chest.

Have a nice day,

JR :laugh:

EY F!@#$! U! noob, I started playing this game , doing sedona all day everyday on wol. Awarking is a beast, he owns you, you're just a noob that can't handle getting beat by someone that plays sedona all day.

#7 enme

enme

With every ''victory'' you gain enemies.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

EY F!@#$! U! noob, I started playing this game , doing sedona all day everyday on wol. Awarking is a beast, he owns you, you're just a noob that can't handle getting beat by someone that plays sedona all day.

lol awarking a beast ? :blink: lol he's a f'ing joke, seriously he's not good and yeah he's a big whiner.

#8 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

Your ugly.

jr calling someone else lame lol.. he has never dcd me ...i have ffgd with alot of the sed0na ppl there all pretty cool.. your just hated by everyone.. so dont expect much from the others

Your ugly 2 and a n00b :laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users