7 replies to this topic

#1 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:29 PM

Wtf is going on with your matching system and ladder... I matched sensation on dune patrol and it didn't connect, I thought he bailed me, but then after i match him agian and play him i see that he got win when i didnt even connect to him or i didn't even bail him..

Something similar happen to me earlier this month..
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=88630

Here the ss with me connecting to sensation, but game didnt start so i thought he bailed so i waited out till it went back menu i go check on buddy list and he's not even online..
I want pts back because this is stupid error from your system.

Attached Thumbnails

• 7841812.jpg

#2 MaFFioSo

MaFFioSo

om3rtan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1219 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:59 PM

i thought you bailed, that ss u posted shows when u click cancel too late, then i don't connect. But if u say no then i dunno. You just didn't load on my screen. GGs anyway (those which u connected :ph34r: ).

Attached Thumbnails

• unbreak.jpg
  • un.jpg

#3 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

i thought you bailed, that ss u posted shows when u click cancel too late, then i don't connect. But if u say no then i dunno. You just didn't load on my screen. GGs anyway (those which u connected :ph34r: ).

View Post

I didn't bail, I matched you and it said dp ok so it goes to that connecting screen and it stays there for me till it goes back to menu screen. After it took me back menu screen i went buddy list to check if you were on , but you werent. It makes no sense why would I bail you when had already played you twice. SV game was **** :*( i had pressed "D" before your drone even got to my mcv and it didnt deploy :(.
GG's though. I wanted to play another, but xwis matching system is ****ed up.

#4 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10677 posts
  • XWIS Name: Magnet

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:05 PM

only happens when you bail steve, the same happened with Tom2Cool, he bailed and had that screen, and it went into the game for me like it says on rob's ss, nothing can be done because you bailed, so if you want to bail the good players, expect to lose points

#5 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:09 PM

only happens when you bail steve, the same happened with Tom2Cool, he bailed and had that screen, and it went into the game for me like it says on rob's ss, nothing can be done because you bailed, so if you want to bail the good players, expect to lose points

View Post

1st of all i am not Steven(steve) I'm his brother (Jose) If it was Steven he would be using his account not this one. I don't care who tom2cool is and what happen to him. I don't even know you and I didn't ask for your opinion. What I know is I didn't bail Sensation, I dont bail anyone. I'm no bailer, not bailing has helped me get good fast. I don't know who the good players are and i wouldn't bail them. Please keep your nose out of this.

#6 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10677 posts
  • XWIS Name: Magnet

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:10 PM

Ok keep telling yourself that ''Jose''

#7 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

Ok keep telling yourself that ''Jose''

View Post

Lestin "Brian" Stfu? I didn't ask anything from you, I asked the admins. You acutally think im Steven? Some people know who i am since i started playing last August on the nick "Surounded".

#8 Steve™

Steve™

You just got served

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2793 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 07:27 PM

View Post

You're stupid, im not unbreakbl and if it was me i would have no reason to bail rob. I've beaten rob few times so i have no reason to bail him. Don't talk about bailing kid, because you were a bailer yourself. I've never bailed anyone and never will i fear no one on a pc game. You talk like you know me very well, but you really dont so hush it up, and like my brother said.. leave this to the Admins he didn't ask for your stupid post.

Edited by [-Steve-], 29 August 2006 - 07:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users