9 replies to this topic

#1 PyRoCLouD

PyRoCLouD

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:26 AM

Someone please explain how you build a war factory BEFORE a refinery? And no, he didn't build it and then sell it..no ore/jems have been mined. I want pts back please...might not be much, but the loss was bad.

Attached Images

• 109632699_0000.jpeg

#2 PyRoCLouD

PyRoCLouD

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:27 AM

ss2, argh, i'm not used to the flood control. ;)

Attached Images

• 109632699_0001.jpeg

#3 PyRoCLouD

PyRoCLouD

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:28 AM

I saw him make ifv's right off the bat, and that was a red flag for possible prez, so i took many ss's, but i never saw the **** in blue suits. :p

Btw, that was my only build from war factory, 5 drones right off, as u can tell he had made 2 ifv's and a few tanks already...not much i could do.

Attached Images

• 109632699_0002.jpeg

Edited by PyRoCLouD, 19 June 2003 - 03:29 AM.

#4 Councilour

Councilour

+Zen

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:29 AM

Stats :

airatac1 killed bought left captured
units 6 7 2
buildings 2 6 6 1
infantry 14 2 0
planes 0 0 0
cr0n0des0 killed bought left captured
units 4 13 0
buildings 0 7 0 0
infantry 1 17 0
planes 0 0 0

// Proven //

Now w8 till pts r given back plz

#5 PyRoCLouD

PyRoCLouD

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:30 AM

Damn your quick. :D

#6 Councilour

Councilour

+Zen

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 03:30 AM

Not really, there is something we need, the game replay plz :o

Edited by GeNSaDDaM, 19 June 2003 - 05:30 AM.

#7 PyRoCLouD

PyRoCLouD

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 11:17 AM

When did you change ur post? I don't have a replay. :( Look @ ss1 you see i'm only half way through my war build....and you know (if you play ra2) that sovs get that war down a bit faster than allies.

Edited by PyRoCLouD, 19 June 2003 - 11:18 AM.

#8 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 11:24 AM

hi Pyro you can blame me for the post status being changed from proven.
Unfortunatly we only accept replays (+ SS) as proof of maphacking.

I hear everything you are saying - but its not proof. I know it is very unlikely but it is not impossible that a person could have been slow building for some reason, etc etc.

We need to see his actual build order as proof and we can only see that in a replay.
I hope this makes sense
But hopefully we will catch him in time neway.

#9 PyRoCLouD

PyRoCLouD

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 01:25 AM

Unfortunatly we only accept replays (+ SS) as proof of maphacking

Well, i'm not accusing him of MH. :(

but its not proof. I know it is very unlikely but it is not impossible that a person could have been slow building for some reason, etc etc.

It's not the fact he was slow building, w/e that is...it's the simple fact he made a war factory before a refinery.

We need to see his actual build order as proof and we can only see that in a replay.
I hope this makes sense

Yes, it does make sense unfortunately for me. :( I just wanted the negative points taken off my record and not pts returned. :( :( I'd be happy with that, if it was just a 0 pt game. But, yes I suppose the only TRUE way of proving this is with XGS. Unfortunately again, I have got out of my good habit of turning it on before i go online. Won't happen again. ;)

Btw Don, why does this site seem to load so slow? I have a good connection (DSL) and CS really "pops" the pages up. Loads really slow here though. Just some FYI. Another thing, what's your MSN?

#10 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 07:11 AM

hi yeah i dod mean we would need the replay to prove the order that he built things.
Also i meant it could be that were behind in your Build Order ( I know u know what happened, and I know u would not lie about it but we cannot take everyone's report on trust as unfortunatle people do make things up so we have to have proof of it)

The slowness of the site may be due to the XCL profiles under people's checking the ladder for updates every time a page opens.
We will test it today and it may be neccessary to amend that output if thats what is slowing down the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users