45 replies to this topic

#1 CptSwifty

CptSwifty

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:25 PM

If I sat down and made a mathmatical formula to catch people who use money hacks and faster build times would anybody use it?????
To many people on here are tweaking their games so stuff builds just a 1/3 or 1/2 sec faster. Xgs doesn't always pick that stuff up so I'm asking if I did it would anybody use it????

#2 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 01:37 PM

Seeing as there are no working money/fast build hacks (they all cause reconnection errors), any such endeavour would be utterly pointless.

If such a thing were to exist, I believe counting the time it takes to make something would be the elusive 'mathematical formula' you're looking for.

#3 CptSwifty

CptSwifty

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 02:18 PM

well if u really think all money hacks and speed hacks all cause disconnection your pretty in the dark. i've seen and watch as a friend of mine did it. I mean I sat down next to them and saw them do it. So ummmm yeah maybe you should know what your talking about first. I suspect alot of the top players do it. oh and if your talking about trainers yea those cause disconnects. but I'm talking about program rewrites within the software itself. Program rewrites hidden within sound files and map colors so xwis doesn't pick up on the anomolies. I suspect u don't know what your talking about so leave computer lingo to the big boys.

#4 FadedLine

FadedLine

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: Nine

Posted 06 August 2006 - 03:08 PM

well if u really think all money hacks and speed hacks all cause disconnection your pretty in the dark. i've seen and watch as a friend of mine did it. I mean I sat down next to them and saw them do it. So ummmm yeah maybe you should know what your talking about first. I suspect alot of the top players do it. oh and if your talking about trainers yea those cause disconnects. but I'm talking about program rewrites within the software itself. Program rewrites hidden within sound files and map colors so xwis doesn't pick up on the anomolies.  I suspect u don't know what your talking about so leave computer lingo to the big boys.

View Post

LOL!

#5 SmakeeTheFrog

SmakeeTheFrog

Th3 MufFiN5 oWn My SouL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 03:32 PM

WOW WHAT A CONSPIRACY

#6 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 04:59 PM

well if u really think all money hacks and speed hacks all cause disconnection your pretty in the dark. i've seen and watch as a friend of mine did it. I mean I sat down next to them and saw them do it. So ummmm yeah maybe you should know what your talking about first. I suspect alot of the top players do it. oh and if your talking about trainers yea those cause disconnects. but I'm talking about program rewrites within the software itself. Program rewrites hidden within sound files and map colors so xwis doesn't pick up on the anomolies.  I suspect u don't know what your talking about so leave computer lingo to the big boys.

View Post

Money hacks and speed hacks do not 'cause disconnection', but instead 'reconnection errors'. You may have witnessed your friend use a money hack or speed hack during an offline game. The only trainer which can actually manipulate a player's funds without causing a reconnection error has the same effect on both players, as in both will start with extra money.

You're wrong in suspecting a lot of top players use such hacks. To someone such as yourself who plays at a very low level, it may seem that top players play with an unfair advantage. However, from my perspective at a high level of play I know that any appearance of unfair advantage is actually a result of superior skill. I don't use hacks of any kind, as such, according to you, I would be at a severe disadvantage in every game I play vs a top player. However, I can easily compete with anyone and have never, ever suspected that another player has a kind of money/speed hack. I instead take the time to realise that I may be down in war factories, or have no money because I've mismanaged my economy, or whatever.

Did you know that your tanks will build quicker if you have more war factories?

Learn the basics before you go whining. Thankyou.

#7 MaFFioSo

MaFFioSo

om3rtan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1219 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:27 PM

And don't play mod maps, on some you can build all in 5 secs.

#8 CptSwifty

CptSwifty

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:28 PM

errr okay I know that more than on war factory builds quicker. I also know the mcv trick that also helps with tank speed. and look just cause you don't know how to do something doesn't mean your slow okay I'm not attacking you or your " dreaded skill level" I was just offering an idea to people so they can use it. If they had the forumla they could stop wasting the admins time and find out for sure first if someone was cheating. then report it. damn I was trying to help out and save admin from boring stupid false cheat reports. oh and it wasn't an offline game smart one ; )

#9 CptSwifty

CptSwifty

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:30 PM

and yes it was quick match not a custom mod map. I know the difference

#10 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts
  • XWIS Name: SkY

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:32 PM

View Post

to rewrite the program codes to allow money hack and speed hack to work, someone would have had to jump Olaf and steal the codes, since he basically protects them with his life. You never saw your friend play an online game with a trainer running. Your friend never rewrote ra2. You do not know what you are talking about. Aussie knows way more than you. You were dreaming about it, that's it.

#11 c0zi

c0zi

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:32 PM

ur offer is completely useless as them kacks dont work... whene the .... u gonnta get it into ut head??

#12 SmakeeTheFrog

SmakeeTheFrog

Th3 MufFiN5 oWn My SouL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:02 PM

Money hacks and speed hacks do not 'cause disconnection', but instead 'reconnection errors'. You may have witnessed your friend use a money hack or speed hack during an offline game. The only trainer which can actually manipulate a player's funds without causing a reconnection error has the same effect on both players, as in both will start with extra money.

You're wrong in suspecting a lot of top players use such hacks. To someone such as yourself who plays at a very low level, it may seem that top players play with an unfair advantage. However, from my perspective at a high level of play I know that any appearance of unfair advantage is actually a result of superior skill. I don't use hacks of any kind, as such, according to you, I would be at a severe disadvantage in every game I play vs a top player. However, I can easily compete with anyone and have never, ever suspected that another player has a kind of money/speed hack. I instead take the time to realise that I may be down in war factories, or have no money because I've mismanaged my economy, or whatever.

Did you know that your tanks will build quicker if you have more war factories?

Learn the basics before you go whining. Thankyou.

View Post

lol
ownd

to rewrite the program codes to allow money hack and speed hack to work, someone would have had to jump Olaf and steal the codes, since he basically protects them with his life. You never saw your friend play an online game with a trainer running. Your friend never rewrote ra2. You do not know what you are talking about. Aussie knows way more than you. You were dreaming about it, that's it.

View Post

owned 2ce :laugh:

#13 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:40 PM

well if u really think all money hacks and speed hacks all cause disconnection your pretty in the dark. i've seen and watch as a friend of mine did it. I mean I sat down next to them and saw them do it. So ummmm yeah maybe you should know what your talking about first. I suspect alot of the top players do it. oh and if your talking about trainers yea those cause disconnects. but I'm talking about program rewrites within the software itself. Program rewrites hidden within sound files and map colors so xwis doesn't pick up on the anomolies.  You suspect I don't know what I am talking about so I'll leave computer lingo to the big boys.

View Post

fixed*

Online money hacks either give both players the excess money, or they recon the game within seconds. There is no working fast build hacks.

#14 velsadoom

velsadoom

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:37 PM

Highly specialized game hax such as multiple build tab hack, fast repair hack etc. are out there but you will never see them being traded or distributed because the people who use them either paid for them or took a tremendous amount of time making them.In either case good luck in finding them or people who use them there shadows in the night lol.

#15 SiRaLeX

SiRaLeX

(:

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • XWIS Name: SiRaLeX

Posted 25 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

fixed*

View Post

:laugh_xmas:

or they recon the game within seconds. There is no working fast build hacks.

View Post

:rizla_xmas: Exactly, look at the stats of this noob, this happens when u use such a money/speed cheat only for you - it causes a game-crash for both players.

15 wahsgames in a row, :dry_xmas: only 2 games are longer then 2 minutes. Someone gonna make a report? :ban:
Or give this looser a second chance? :unsure_xmas:

Edited by sir alex, 25 December 2006 - 05:59 PM.

#16 Seany

Seany

Seany Bizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9967 posts
  • XWIS Name: iBorat

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:52 PM

rofl this guy is such an idiot lmfao!!!

please let him waste his time making this silly thing, so we can all laugh hard when he cant do that either.

what a silly newb

#17 TELECASTA

TELECASTA

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • XWIS Name: TELECASTA

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:05 PM

fixed*
Online money hacks either give both players the excess money, or they recon the game within seconds. There is no working fast build hacks.

View Post

Not within seconds, I witnessed my cousin use a money hack which refunded him the amount instead of taking the amount away. The reconnection error only occurs when the player's money reaches zero, and the server synchronizes with the particular player's computer to check if the values are the same, and if they are not the reconnection error will occur.

If his friend kept a good economy and never hit zero throughout, and won the game before he hit zero cash, no reconnection error would have occured, seems as the server would not have synchronized and saw the value difference, therefore displaying what seemed like a successful money hack.

Edited by TELECASTA, 07 January 2007 - 09:07 PM.

#18 tudor liviutz

tudor liviutz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • XWIS Name: uivil

Posted 08 January 2007 - 12:01 AM

I once let my friend observe and he told me that the opponent builded his miner in like 4 seconds at the start of the game . dont know what to say but strange ........ im in top 20 BTW so dont call me noob like the other guy

#19 Christos

Christos

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

id love to see you make this formula go go go

#20 Golf4

Golf4

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5371 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:13 PM

I once let my friend observe and he told me that the opponent builded his miner in like 4 seconds at the start of the game . dont know what to say but strange ........ im in top 20 BTW so dont call me noob like the other guy

View Post

top 50 u mean i beat u copple times dont talk big

#21 Falkoneye

Falkoneye

-Sony- 4 Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4684 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:43 AM

If I sat down and made a mathmatical formula to catch people who use money hacks and faster build times would anybody use it?????
To many people on here are tweaking their games so stuff builds just a 1/3 or 1/2 sec faster. Xgs doesn't always pick that stuff up so I'm asking if I did it would anybody use it????

View Post

keep on dreaming :huh:

#22 JiP

JiP

Bleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4716 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:47 AM

l0l look at this chump

#23 RazorCutz

RazorCutz

JoKuPreP?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6737 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaZoRCuTz

Posted 18 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

This is funny. in all the Years i've played this game i've never seen a cheat like this because it doesnt exsist. Although there is some errors that occur that look like your building faster than your enemy. sometimes in extreme lag or pure luck you can click on a unit and it will be 1/2 done already and continue building from that point, same with double building (one unit starts 1/2way the other starts from start, both build at the same time) but theses are not cheats but pure luck. i've had it happen like 6times in the 5years i've played this game.

#24 killmchne

killmchne

That freak kid joey with his ACiD llol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2415 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 11:32 PM

are you noobs just playign mod maps where it's insta-build and think it's cheating or something?

#25 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:31 AM

This is funny. in all the Years i've played this game i've never seen a cheat like this because it doesnt exsist. Although there is some errors that occur that look like your building faster than your enemy. sometimes in extreme lag or pure luck you can click on a unit and it will be 1/2 done already and continue building from that point, same with double building (one unit starts 1/2way the other starts from start, both build at the same time) but theses are not cheats but pure luck. i've had it happen like 6times in the 5years i've played this game.

View Post

It doesn't build faster though as the one that starts from halfway builds at 1/4 speed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users