12 replies to this topic

#1 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:24 PM

Sorry for making ANOTHER topic about this but where can I delete my nicks again Please help me.

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4751 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:41 PM

If you have already made a topic about this, then why cant you go and search your original topic to find the answer?

#3 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:35 AM

I did I cant find it...

#4 Mikey

Mikey

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4751 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 09:04 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=83525&hl=
took me all of 30 seconds to find.

Were you actually using the search tools or just randomly looking through pages of help topics?

Edited by Mikey, 23 July 2006 - 09:05 AM.

#5 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 07:37 PM

Is there a place where I can look at all my siggys that I created?

and I didnt use the search engine :( I was looking through the help topics. and I also deleted KoQEarth but it still wont let me create a new name... i tried to make TwSThESbH but it wont work... when I try to use it same problem comes up ' No game server found at this time.' I don't know if i deleted koqearth yet... thats the problem also I don't know what name i already deleted. Can you please please plaese please help me with this.

#6 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:52 PM

Is there a place where I can look at all my siggys that I created?

and I didnt use the search engine :( I was looking through the help topics.  and I also deleted KoQEarth but it still wont let me create a new name... i tried to make TwSThESbH but it wont work... when I try to use it same problem comes up ' No game server found at this time.' I don't know if i deleted koqearth yet... thats the problem also I don't know what name i already deleted. Can you please please plaese please help me with this.

View Post

You still have 9 nicknames on your account so you have to delete some before you can make new ones
read here for how to find out what nicknames you have on your serial and how to delete them
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21939
Also remember that nicknames have to be 32 days old and not on the ladder before you can delete them

#7 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:57 PM

You have 9 nicknames available on each serial number. You must login to XWIS with the same serial number installed on which you created the deleted nickname. The space to create a new nickname is created on that serial alone.

In order to check which names are registered on each serial log in to xwis with that serial installed and type /names in the bunker.

Where is the 'Bunker' in Renegade?

#8 Mikey

Mikey

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4751 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:01 PM

join the server with a nickname that works and type /names in the chat.

#9 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13476 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:29 PM

You have 9 nicknames available on each serial number. You must login to XWIS with the same serial number installed on which you created the deleted nickname. The space to create a new nickname is created on that serial alone.

In order to check which names are registered on each serial log in to xwis with that serial installed and type /names in the bunker.
Where is the 'Bunker' in Renegade?

View Post

It's named 'Chat'.

#10 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:18 PM

Sidequestion: once a nickname has been deleted, say because you wanted to make another one, but sometime later you decide to use the old (deleted) nickname again, is that possible? How long do you have to wait?

#11 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:52 AM

I'll take care of this one guys :)

Note:

If you deleted your own nickname please do not ask for it to be undeleted later.
Admins do not have time to undelete everyone's nickname.

If you think you will want to use it again then its simple - do not delete it

#12 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:56 AM

sry for double posting but i just tried it and it doesnt work... I joined chat in renegade and typed /names and its doesnt work... I even joined a Renegade server I joined ren-archive and typed /names nothing happened...

#13 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:18 AM

Hello?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users