28 replies to this topic

#1 fonger

fonger

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4478 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:18 AM

kggm8 disconnected about 1 minute in, and when the disconnect finished, the game reconned, so presumably maphack :confused2: SS and sync attached.

Attached Thumbnails

• kggm8.JPG

Attached Files

#2 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:24 AM

yea i was observing 2v2, im in the clan-ef- , was on different clan tho so i couldnt team chat, got recon ss and sync as well.

Attached Thumbnails

• ss_recon_avery.JPG

Attached Files

#3 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 03:25 AM

hi

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 3.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by l0l, 15 June 2006 - 03:25 AM.

#4 xpoonmanx

xpoonmanx

~~Da-d-y Member~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:38 AM

I asked my m8 if he did anyhting, and they said it was because of observer being in game. if a freewin is needed, i will give you one. I dont really know how to read the sync files, so i cant tell you if it is true about the MH. But anyhow.. ill keep reading to find out what we need to do to get this resolved. Srry guys, i really hope it wasnt his fault.

#5 fonger

fonger

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4478 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:41 AM

No freewin needed; the game didn't even start, and he basically gave me a freewin in 1v1 anyway ;)

I do want to know if the syncs show maphack though ^_^

#6 xpoonmanx

xpoonmanx

~~Da-d-y Member~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 05:00 AM

k.. well pm me if you have any more problems..

#7 Guest_RicoSuave_*

Guest_RicoSuave_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:32 PM

omfg u saying we recon looooool dude stfu ur m8 recon nerd everone knows that if observer has his map hack on it going 2 recon so it obvouis thats what happen dont post bullsh** nerd when the admin see sync file and sees that it was ur m8 i hope he reset ur sorry a** cheating mapping clan :@

Edited by RicoSuave, 16 June 2006 - 06:36 PM.

#8 Guest_RicoSuave_*

Guest_RicoSuave_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:34 PM

lol and after he dc his base would have blowned up then it would say "reconned" but as soon it finish it didnt even have time for his base to blow up it reconned so hush nerds admin plz see it snyc file that it was there observer and reset there clan :@

Edited by RicoSuave, 16 June 2006 - 06:40 PM.

#9 Guest_RicoSuave_*

Guest_RicoSuave_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

Nick ur a mapper bro ur m8 is trying to cover ur a** :laugh: pwned son

Edited by RicoSuave, 16 June 2006 - 06:43 PM.

#10 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:59 PM

lmfao i love it, i love how people say i map when i know i dont, i know steve dont, i dont fonger dont. Which leaves the two of you. Im going to laugh when they read the sync and find out who actualyl IS mapping. I do not own a map hack trainer. Never Will. I Will laugh when u guys get reset =]

#11 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:01 PM

If i caused the reconn, which therews no possible way i could of, i wouldnt of gotten a ss nor a sync u guys are **** now show us evidence? oh u cant? cause u guys map. basically what it comes down to gg.

#12 CuLLeN

CuLLeN

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:55 PM

always a recon when nicks about :D and u dare warn me im in daddy :D

#13 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:39 AM

lmfao? a recon when im around? ROFL plz.... this first reconn ive seen from a decent clan in forever. Sad u guys have to cheat. And aaron, u know i dont cheat.. you just dont like me cause u bail me in qm and i tell u off in lobby :\

Edited by Nick, 17 June 2006 - 01:40 AM.

#14 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:46 AM

omfg u saying we recon looooool dude stfu ur m8 recon nerd everone knows that if observer has his map hack on it going 2 recon so it obvouis thats what happen dont post bullsh**  nerd when the admin see sync file and sees that it was ur m8 i hope he reset ur sorry a** cheating mapping clan :@

ROFL! okay now i know you guys recon you have every mapper in you're clan eziz avery and rico ROFL and you guys accuse us of reconing, get real idiots you all are cheaters you all 3 map. espcially you rico you make it obvious

always a recon when nicks about :D and u dare warn me im in daddy :D

always a recon when he's about? aaron stfu you wernet invovled in the game thereofore you deserve a warning and you're a stupid kid. Now stfu and keep your nose out of this.

Oh btw rico
check link
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39413&hl=
shows old report of you reconing, so now plz stfu and tell me whos the cheater.

Edited by l0l, 17 June 2006 - 01:56 AM.

#15 Guest_RicoSuave_*

Guest_RicoSuave_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2006 - 01:57 AM

[quote name='l0l' date='Jun 17 2006, 01:46 AM']
ROFL! okay now i know you guys recon you have every mapper in you're clan eziz avery and rico ROFL and you guys accuse us of reconing, get real idiots you all are cheaters you all 3 map. espcially you rico you make it obvious

lol ur a funny kid listen dude yall trying so hard to cover up ur mapping clan geek btw u call me a mapper?lol
U want to qm and ill post ss and ill record are game and show everone how hard i slap u nerd u sad mapper. U should go play with ur nintendo games mapper :laugh:

#16 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:00 AM

[quote name='RicoSuave' date='Jun 17 2006, 01:57 AM']
[quote name='l0l' date='Jun 17 2006, 01:46 AM']

lol ur a funny kid listen dude yall trying so hard to cover up ur mapping clan geek btw u call me a mapper?lol
U want to qm and ill post ss and ill record are game and show everone how hard i slap u nerd u sad mapper. U should go play with ur nintendo games mapper :laugh:

[/quote]

Why waste your time with that reply ? o i map omg you caught me plz find a report where ive been acused of mapping or been acused of a recon, l0l.
i dont waste my time vs noobs like you that are walkovers, even with your mh.

Edited by l0l, 17 June 2006 - 02:00 AM.

#17 Guest_RicoSuave_*

Guest_RicoSuave_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:02 AM

thats funny kid u post and old report that was taken almost two years ago i forgot all about that lol thats olds news kid btw i dont anymore thats when i just started playing yuri so if u want 2 play qm cm ffg ill post ss for u every 2 mins geek

#18 l0l

l0l

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:04 AM

thats funny kid u post and old report that was taken almost two years ago i forgot all about that lol thats olds news kid btw i dont anymore thats when i just started playing yuri so if u want 2 play qm cm ffg ill post ss for u every 2 mins geek

rico stfu you're an idiot i dont give a **** if you post a reshroud ss.
Yes its 1 year old, but that dosent change the fact that you map or mapped.
oh and btw is "geek" sopposed to hurt me? idiot.

edit: just found this report that you've made and you posted a ss WITH NO SHROUD and i find that funny because you're here deny the fact that you map, look at your own ss no shroud in it rofl and dont come with that bs that you acutally went to the trouble to scout the map fully in a qm game.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=78153

Edited by l0l, 17 June 2006 - 02:08 AM.

#19 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:38 AM

lmao, we all gunna duke it out until admin shows us that u guys map? i mean seriously u mine as well start having a good cry maybe they'lll let u off a 8 day ban instead of a 16 day one? maybe?

#20 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • XWIS Name: FFS

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:19 AM

lol? now im a maphacker? lol....
why dont you grow up ? i never mapped and my m8s never did also.
dumb newskoolers lol =\

#21 xpoonmanx

xpoonmanx

~~Da-d-y Member~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:44 PM

FFS... Get over it. You seriously have that much time to go search for 1 year old reports? I used Maphack for 2 days about 3 years ago, am i branded a mapper now? No.. so STFU please.

I tried being nice about it, and settled it with fonger, but you and nick continue to post in here. Just STFU and go and find other 1 year old report on someone else. In fact, since i used it that long ago on WOL... go find a report on me. PLease, that will keep ur obviously bored **** busy doing something u seemingly like to do, pointless ****.

Edited by xpoonmanx, 17 June 2006 - 02:44 PM.

#22 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • XWIS Name: FFS

Posted 17 June 2006 - 02:50 PM

Josh bro 4get em
No life Kids with (14 yrs old lol )

#23 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 03:27 PM

im not keeping it going, just becoming eather impatient to find out who the mapper is,,,, a reconn occured which obviously means theres a trainer, or a bug occured and id ont recall a but on hecjk freezes over. Im impatient to find out which one of u is the mapper.

#24 Av3ry

Av3ry

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 11:13 PM

i dont map and neither does my m8. it was most likely because observer was in game and it was a bug. topic closed.

ps. whoever calls me mapper has no reason cuz i dont do anything to even make anyone think i would. any1 who would say that would be just be mad cuz their noob and cant win a game

#25 Nick

Nick

Just Chillin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:31 AM

u guys got any syncs or ss's? because so ar no one from ur clan has shown anything..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users