• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:15 PM

Hello DonCarlo ,

I wonder, :o love to here this time what they are gonig to sell 2cheater 4 1$

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date
19012 deepsee4u a14r2 0 a1beri1n -twcs- 0 11:06 Isle of War 14:08 16-06 35 1 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
deepsee4u killed bought left captured
units 0 10 1
buildings 2 11 1 0
infantry 9 24 0
planes 0 25 3
a1beri1n killed bought left captured
units 7 33 28
buildings 8 9 4 0
infantry 24 10 0
planes 18 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strike Team.Net 14:12 16-06-2003

Attached Images

• 109518790_0000.jpeg

#2 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:16 PM

ss2

Attached Images

• 109518790_0001.jpeg

#3 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:17 PM

ss 3

Attached Images

• 109518790_0002.jpeg

#4 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:19 PM

SYNCO

Attached Files

#5 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:24 PM

XGS

Attached Files

#6 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:28 PM

SS WHAT NOMBER WAS THAT

Attached Images

• capture_06162003_230515.jpg

#7 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:38 PM

SS THERE IS A FINE DIFFERENCE FROM THE 1 BE 4 AND THE 1 NOW :blink:

WAS IT A MAN OR A BIRD OR A SEAL NOP IT WAS A RECONNOITER , :blink:

Attached Images

• capture_06162003_230756.jpg

#8 ice

ice

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 01:04 AM

lol

She's not even in town, she's not too computer literate, her brother must of got on her name, lol, and her brother can be a real ****, lol @ him

hey you really need to not ever play us again, shes been away I havent been able to tell her not to play your newbie ****, I can't believe you get any games

I havent heard what happen but I do know, you proven 1 thing, your ****

#9 a1HoNDa

a1HoNDa

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 02:00 AM

omg deepsea your so ****ing **** man thats the 2 out of 2 i seen your **** **** owned but u act like a fem and put your sea thing out too far god your such a ****face i bet you reconed it notice how your the only one reporting our clan for cheating damn ****

#10 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18176 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 03:42 AM

he is a newb look needs naval :D

#11 ExOrc1sT

ExOrc1sT

! i Am No OnE !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:12 AM

it look like he was losing to me coz he basically got nothin only naval no base etc

Edited by ExOrc1sT, 17 June 2003 - 04:13 AM.

#12 ice

ice

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 04:53 AM

No actually its 3 out of 3 he's done that, happen to alite too, but alite quit apparentely

and it's incredibly pathetic, and deepseeu probably did recon again he had no hope, but I woulnd't put it past her brother though, So who knows, personally I dont care, this **** has something personel against our clan obviously, and I have told most of you to never play this **** again.

and deepseefag plese stay the **** away from us, after the first time, you'd think you'd learn, but no you do it again and again, your worse then all these spammers and hacker who really so cheat

#13 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:49 AM

ok guys enough of the spam on this post
regardless of what your clan thinks of deepsee your clan played him.
Your clan or any clan has no right to recon a game.
The replay and sync file prove that the recon error was caused by -TWCS-.
Deepsee had an unreachable naval yard and an aircraft carrier and was destroying alberi1ns base who had no way of reaching the naval yard.

-TWCS- I know u guys have a reputation for being fair however this is the 2nd proven cheat report against your clan within 1 week.
I suggest you sort this out quickly by giving a free win to deepsee otherwise I will have no choice to blacklist your clan.
Please do not spam this post with a whole load of blurb about his tactics it was your clan's choice to play him and you dont have to play him in future but cheating is not tolerated on XCL under any circumstances.

#14 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:55 AM

Hello DonCarlo ,

1} Ice u have to get u thing in order: what happen to alite too, but alite quit apparentely

elit did not quit he just lost like IWIN4IRAQ and other good players that i beet ALITESHDO

and so on .

2}and it's incredibly pathetic, and deepseeu probably did recon again he had no hope,well

what do u know ice nothing as all ways u clan play 4 3 years and they still dont know how

to play the game. u see ice a smart man will say if i want to do it the right way u dont have

to cheat just play good and it will come.

3}and deepseefag please stay the **** away from us,ice i never join a clan game when i play 4

my self i am the most wanted player in ra2 i dont wait more then a 1 minute when i go on line.

4}and Ice did u have to enlist all off u WORTHLESS clan 4 a response.

5}it look like he was losing to me coz he basically got nothin only naval no base etc: O HELLO

are u by any chance the famous Z.F because u dont know from top to bottom in this game try

chess u brain gets develop u need it .

6}u people talk all the time about **** we dont like to here about u pass .

7}he is a newb look needs naval: yea what ever come to me love to post u picture in S-T in fair play

8}Ice get u act together and tell u clan to play fair if that is not to much to ask.

OK THANK YOU

#15 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 08:10 AM

all players note what I have said in this post.
this is not going to be turned into a spam fest.

Bottom line This report is proven.
Free win needs to be given to a14r2 in the next 24 hours or -TWCS- will be blacklisted.

#16 ice

ice

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 08:14 PM

http://forum.chat-stars.com/index.php?act=...ST&f=63&t=16940http://forum.chat-stars.com/index.php?act=...ST&f=63&t=16940

BTW I find it more then suspicious that you have done this to us 3 times over the weekend, makes me wonder why you havent posted the other game

Ohh and BTW what proves it

Sync file is a notepad document that can easly be edited

the reply shows shes not even losing flaks but you can see luring the carrier inland so it can be shot
and I dont even think you can reach the war fact where she had it.

But reguardless I dont care, tell me how many points you want you can have as many as you want
we never play for the points and never will, any clan that plays us can be assured of one thing, whether they cheat us or not, they will get points if they win, and they will get points if anything shady happpens even if its caused by the clan were playing

Got it, other then that my reply is in the link

Edited by ice, 17 June 2003 - 08:21 PM.

#17 Simple Disaster

Simple Disaster

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 06:17 AM

yeah the sync file can easily be edited.. you guys, XCL, should make something that can be more authentic like a special syn file that is coded or something.. I mean u have taken a responsibility to reset people with a little notepad file that can be manipulated and changed... the ss's show nothing but deepsee4u hiding in the ocean... where is the proof anyway... if we are the ones being accused we should see the evidence against us and it should be explained to us... I mean it is ur job isn't it?

Explain please...

#18 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 11:00 AM

yeah the sync file can easily be edited.. you guys, XCL, should make something that can be more authentic like a special syn file that is coded or something.. I mean u have taken a responsibility to reset people with a little notepad file that can be manipulated and changed... the ss's show nothing but deepsee4u hiding in the ocean... where is the proof anyway... if we are the ones being accused we should see the evidence against us and it should be explained to us... I mean it is ur job isn't it?

Explain please...

plz get your facts straight before you post.

We are well aware that a sync file can be edited which is why it is NEVER accepted as evidence alone.
The 2 main pieces of evidence used here was the synch file as well as the gamesreplay.
these both show exactly what happened in the game and the game status b4 the game reconned. They are all attached here for you to view.
The screenshots back this up as well as the gamestats.
With all due resepect yes I do not what I am doing. I also know that your clan mate did recon this game.
But no it is not my job - when you pay me for it it becomes my job.

#19 ice

ice

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 12:25 PM

umm, your basing this on the reply and the sync?

becasue I watched the replay a few times fact is looks like he cant hit the war and he isnt really doing nothing to the flaks, becasue there suckering in the carrier, if anything the carrier may be coming in and the tanks will hit it.

I'm not directing this at this game but the way you intend to threatn to reset clans?
It's a tough thing to judge, no doubt, I've been on this game since it came out, I've seen everything.

there is no tool or utility to truely prove who reconned in a game like this, he provided everything avalible to him to try to show it wasnt him who caused

theres really no evidence here to truly prove who casued this, but one can infer what happen,

BTW I did learn what happen in this game and it's being taken care of =)

Good luck with everything

#20 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 12:32 PM

if we reset clans that easily your clan would have been reset a few days ago after the firts proven cheat report against them...........
this is dragging on the decision is quite clear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users