34 replies to this topic

#1 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2566 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:00 AM

My dad started a qm, you came up, so I decided to play you to show you how wrong you are, and see how long it would take for you to accuse me of cheating. You didn't disappoint in making a quick, meaningless accusation.

SCRN0171.jpg SCRN0169.jpg

Edited by AuSiEJack, 11 June 2006 - 08:01 AM.

#2 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:13 AM

What a joke . Look at you dogs and engineers as you started. I be searching the net to find out what you cheating with. talk about a cheat. you even got a battle lab. In what five minutes along with how many tanks. You are a cheat.

#3 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2566 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:16 AM

what? I don't have a battle lab, although I could easily have made one if I was actually trying to play at my best. I'm not sure what you're trying to say about my dogs and engineers.

I'm just a much better player than you are. Please realise that you are not very good and that you do not have a right to go around calling people cheaters for no reason.

#4 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:19 AM

No
You shot CM off.. wheres the SS when I asked. Look at the time on mine

#5 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:25 AM

Your terryoc68..trek359..Austsomething. Your probably the best at what you do..You know what that is. Don't fool youself.. look at the straight line from your basr to the tod..and all the other tods in darkness. your a miracle..

Attached Thumbnails

• terry.jpg

#6 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:27 AM

Like I said before. if i can prove a cheat I will. Don't think your good. Theres always somebody better

#7 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:31 AM

no battle lab my mistake

#8 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:44 AM

Maybe run this one by admin and let him decide. Funny you seemed to know every move I made and pickup all the tods from your base in darknes.. I wonder if this ss was out of your view. I would say it would be a close call.

Attached Thumbnails

• terryoc681.jpg

#9 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:58 AM

This more then two people playing this game. Networking computers together. How many I wonder. Theres good and theres not possible.

#10 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2566 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:02 AM

look, if you want to know what's possible, then I suggest you make a habit of playing top players.

You think I can act quickly, and I can, but there are people who are much faster than me. You're actually making me laugh because of how deluded you are. I'd be insulted that you think I'm trek359, and I'd wonder how I'm suddenly such a poor player, but I realise that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You clearly can't read xgs either. There is a scouting line of mine right next to your dog when I target it.

I can send my engineers right next to derricks because I've played the map countless times before.

Stop making yourself look retarded, actually, keep going, it's amusing.

here's another ss if it helps you sleep at night.

wait, are you actually suggesting I'm on a network with trek359 and terryoc68 and we all play the same game to make it go quicker? Unbelievable!

SCRN0168.jpg

Edited by AuSiEJack, 11 June 2006 - 09:08 AM.

#11 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:26 AM

Check cheat reports.. Since you say your better then them and you influence them on many decisions I figured what the heck let them see the game too. I'm looking at your ss and the resolutions looks off. It seems like you have more area to look at then me. I though we play at the same resolution. Get what you give..No respect

#12 Markiiie

Markiiie

Commander

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11664 posts
  • XWIS Name: R0MuLuS

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:29 AM

I can send my engineers right next to derricks because I've played the map countless times before.

SCRN0168.jpg

View Post

ive also done that countless time.
once an engineer is trained,i select him and click where i think the oil derrick is.
sometimes he goes too short,sometimes too far,somtimes right next to the oil derrick.

#13 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2566 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:34 AM

Check cheat reports.. Since you say your better then them and you influence them on many decisions I figured what the heck let them see the game too.  I'm looking at your ss and the resolutions looks off. It seems like you have more area to look at then me. I though we play at the same resolution. Get what you give..No respect

View Post

Yes, I influenced them on a cheat report regarding trek359, who you also accuse incorrectly, in that I pointed out an error and the decision was reversed. I couldn't care less if you don't respect me. No, we don't play at the same resolution. Change yours if you want to look at more screen area.

Edited by AuSiEJack, 11 June 2006 - 09:35 AM.

#14 RhiNoW0LF

RhiNoW0LF

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1801 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:36 AM

Oh god, you again, I guess accusing me of having strenghened tanks, map hacking and a cheat to make trees disappear wasnt enough. Honestly dude you just need to ask a decent player to show you how they get so many tanks , how they know what you're doing etc. (bo's, dogs for scouting, etc. etc.) I'd actualy be happy to show you a few things just to show you how much of an idiot you are accusing people like you do and to show you, you are capable of such play as well WITHOUT cheating of any kind :)

#15 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:02 AM

You can't change the resolutions as red alert online supports one only that I know of. You can say what ever you want and as far as trek359 goes he hasn't been looked at by admin yet but yes I posted one a few hours ago and you've been twisted ever since..O well who really cares. I don't.

#16 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2566 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:06 AM

You don't know much do you?

http://xwis.net/nuke/html/modules.p...req=getit&lid=7

Can change resolution in ra2 options screen.

#17 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:58 AM

And you know it all too. Give yourself a pat on the back. Your a true winner. I nominate you as the person who things they know it all..The true red alert Miricleman who defends all in forums when someone asked for screen shots from another player. You even have the ability to say who is cheating and who is not. You say your even better at doing it then admin. Boy your one heck of a guy and I bet you made your father proud as you took his game away when my name came up. Maybe me and the old boy would of had a better match as where probably near the same age and wet behind the ears. Be proud your son he's gifted at playing red alert. I myself have a family to feed and don't find probably as much time as him playing games. But in time it all catches up.

#18 AuSiEJack

AuSiEJack

shrugshrugblehbleh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2566 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:08 AM

Say something relevant and meaningful or nothing at all.

Thankyou.

#19 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • XWIS Name: tRipPy

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:25 AM

piper, stop making an idiot of yourself

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showforum=28

#20 p0o

p0o

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:00 PM

And you know it all too. Give yourself a pat on the back. Your a true winner. I nominate you as the person who things they know it all..The true red alert Miricleman who defends all in forums when someone asked for screen shots from another player. You even have the ability to say who is cheating and who is not.  You say your even better at doing it then admin. Boy your one heck of a guy and I bet you made your father proud as you took his game away when my name came up. Maybe me and the old boy would of had a better match as where probably near the same age and wet behind the ears. Be proud your son he's gifted at playing red alert. I myself have a family to feed and don't find probably as much time as him playing games. But in time it all catches up.

View Post

Just shut the **** up you pubeless little turd. Do you call any player better then you a cheater or what? You sound like a sore loser to me and clearly have no idea of what is possible in game.

Until you know what you're talking about you are not permitted to talk. You know nothing - so keep your idiotic trap shut until told otherwise.

Moron.

Edited by p0o, 11 June 2006 - 12:02 PM.

#21 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 07:58 PM

I'm making a idiot of myself,pubeless little turd,Until you know what you're talking about you are not permitted to talk, relevant and meaningful .. Ok.. see you have your faithfull followers. Just remember the better I get at making cheat calls I be here just waiting to report anyone of you clowns who i suspect is cheating. Say what you will as talk is cheap and your options mean nothing. I thought I was playing with more then one person and since tRiPPy, p0o, need to have there say. Maybe your all bed buddies. haha thats relevant and meaningful to me. I'll be here for awhile and looking forward to playing anyone of you. Just remember I like to ask for and SS sometime during the game and if you get as twisted up about it as AuSiEJack does. Maybe take your toys and find another sandbox to play in.

#22 p0o

p0o

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:00 PM

I'm making a idiot of myself,pubeless little turd,Until you know what you're talking about you are not permitted to talk, relevant and meaningful .. Ok.. see you have your faithfull followers. Just remember the better I get at making cheat calls I be here just waiting to report anyone of you clowns who i suspect is cheating. Say what you will as talk is cheap and your options mean nothing. I thought I was playing with more then one person and since  tRiPPy, p0o, need to have there say. Maybe your all bed buddies. haha thats  relevant and meaningful to me. I'll be here for awhile and looking forward to playing anyone of you. Just remember I like to ask for and SS sometime during the game and if you get as twisted up about it as AuSiEJack does. Maybe take your toys and find another sandbox to play in.

View Post

Do you speak English?

That paragraph is about as well formed as your pea sized testicles.

Edited by p0o, 11 June 2006 - 08:01 PM.

#23 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:26 PM

Oh god, you again, I guess accusing me of having strenghened tanks, map hacking and a cheat to make trees disappear wasnt enough. Honestly dude you just need to ask a decent player to show you how they get so many tanks , how they know what you're doing etc. (bo's, dogs for scouting, etc. etc.) I'd actualy be happy to show you a few things just to show you how much of an idiot you are accusing people like you do and to show you, you are capable of such play as well WITHOUT cheating of any kind :)

View Post

Lies..never said made tree's disappear. strenghened tanks i believe.mapping I believe, linked with p0o,tRiPPy,AuSiEJack,terryoc68,

#24 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:53 PM

Do you speak English?

That paragraph is about as well formed as your pea sized testicles.

View Post

I quess you can read english if you read it. My pea sized testicles are not up for grabs so talk to your buddies as maybe they will let you have a feel.

#25 victor1

victor1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1241 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:27 AM

I figured it wouldn't be proven as mentioned in the report but seeing you cry alittle longer was worth it. Onward and upward until we meet again...my friend. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users