Photo

technique decons

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

Ok those posts were about you washing someone else.

Can ye answer these questions for me please.

Are ye denying this game took place as a tourney game?

Is that lobby text made up(fake) or from a diferent time?

All those edited posts make it look like your trying to hide something again, makes me pretty suspicious.
It will take as long as it takes and won't be completed untill i am satisfied you are not up to yer old tricks again or i can prove ye are. The stats will stay relevant for another whole month.
//edit, i am going to request that as any members are reading this topic, when jeff makes a reply, please printscreen it then upload if he then edits his posts.

#27 Jeff>

Jeff>

I dont know if im gods child or satans angel.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6360 posts
  • XWIS Name: cantchat

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:34 AM

No look what i said on the lobby ss ''im simply using olafs bail rule'' which means i left before i even put up my war because the lag was not playable......

And im not denying that a game took place all im saying is i didnt dc.

Thats all i got to say and thats the only thing i will say believe what u wanne believe do what u gotta do.

Ok those posts were about you washing someone else.

Can ye answer these questions for me please.

read dude i already answered that

#28 OpTiZzAL

OpTiZzAL

Omertan

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3818 posts
  • XWIS Name: -

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:46 AM

And im not denying that a game took place all im saying is i didnt dc.

Posted Image

yes no d/c, how sad are you. :huh:

#29 Jeff>

Jeff>

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 08:56 AM

your from om3rta so u wont get a warning for posting in a topic u dont belong in but if u didnt notice yet dc screen can be of any other game........ smarty

#30 OpTiZzAL

OpTiZzAL

Omertan

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3818 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:00 AM

your from om3rta so u wont get a warning for posting in a topic u dont belong in but if u didnt notice yet dc screen can be of any other game........ smarty

Quit your little bitchcapade. Yes he can barely speak english and he is here just to set "you up"... retard. Oh wait i forgot im from om3rta and i didnt get warning and i didnt get a 1 month ban from riz, that totally slipped my mind, retard.

Edited by OpTiZzAL, 27 April 2006 - 09:02 AM.

#31 Jeff>

Jeff>

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:02 AM

look here in this topic ikillu1 aka mit respected player never cheated shows ss of him reconning in a ffg and what is the guy his reply? he says that mit reconned...... he clearly isnt too smart

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...=0&#entry602429

anyway do w/e i made all the replys needed tried to help this work out properly getting tired of defending myself over nothing

#32 OpTiZzAL

OpTiZzAL

Omertan

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3818 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:03 AM

look here in this topic ikillu1 aka mit respected player never cheated shows ss of him reconning in a ffg and what is the guy his reply? he says that mit reconned...... he clearly isnt too smart

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...=0&#entry602429

anyway do w/e i made all the replys needed tried to help this work out properly getting tired of defending myself over nothing

Over nothing? Over wahing and d/c people to lag it out so you dont lose pts? Yeah shut up allready, ok cya, st wont do anything vs you so your bull shat will still stand. And i forgot the dif from you(someone who was perman banned before) and people in om3rta(and other fair players) is we are all "fair players" who actually "contribute" to the community to try to "make it better", unlike you and your cheat crew(omg my radar just doenst show up!), and its funny we still get warnings! WTF OMG LOL ROFL!

Edited by OpTiZzAL, 27 April 2006 - 09:23 AM.

#33 Jeff>

Jeff>

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6360 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 10:57 AM

Over nothing? Over wahing and d/c people to lag it out so you dont lose pts? Yeah shut up allready, ok cya, st wont do anything vs you so your bull shat will still stand. And i forgot the dif from you(someone who was perman banned before) and people in om3rta(and other fair players) is we are all "fair players" who actually "contribute" to the community to try to "make it better",  unlike you and your cheat crew(omg my radar just doenst show up!), and its funny we still get warnings! WTF OMG LOL ROFL!

i contribute way more to the competitive ladder then some1 like you and im a fair player go find a proven report on me after redirection? and i played more then 1000 games in that time period on both ra2 and yuri so go figure.......

Edited by Jeff>, 27 April 2006 - 11:00 AM.

#34 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:07 AM

20% for each spam post OpTiZzAL, if anyone else decides to add to the spam I have to read they can lose their posting rights. Jeff, dont respond to the spam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users