#51 iScarePPL

iScarePPL

Veg- Allied Power - iSLaPiRaQ

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts
  • XWIS Name: NMGN

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:06 PM

oh yes and im the one crying huh lem? did u ever see me call others maphackers on the forum when i lose?

best of 5? O_o

p.s nice reshroud krimfag.

u just posted this when u got slapped, idiot.....

#52 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:08 PM

just funny to watch how you always ignore my posts, there you have a pure allied in top 10 and not 1 post, so im asking myself if you really made the topic because to less allied ppl are playing or whatever,
anyways yr allied power ! :cool2:
and to your long post, no offense but i would remember a guy with 1200pts and 2losses, give me nick and i will check, no need to make up things, the last time u used soviets u had stats like 80wins 45losses and about 850points and lost to people like afrim, you might realise once that soviets aint that easy as you think, id like to see you do my stats as allies you as soviets.
and no trying for rank 1? please man stop the **** talking lol, mikey offered u games last month , all u had to do is beat him 2-3 times then beat me, but you know thats impossible so why try, as said no need to make up some things ;)

Edited by Tomi, 28 March 2006 - 12:17 PM.

#53 iScarePPL

iScarePPL

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:27 PM

if i was trying i would have played him don't you think?

morons...

#54 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:34 PM

more likely 创 i know ill lose why play 创 , and this topic u made to brag how 创 good 创 you are, because noone uses allied, and now ur prob mad because i got so easy top 10 allied without being an allied player lol, and i love when u make up things like sov 1200pts 2losses, once again tell me nick ?

#55 iScarePPL

iScarePPL

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:03 PM

i am mad becuz u are top 10 allies? LoL man i didnt check the ladder last couple days so i wouldn't have a clue what's going on upthere...

and i know ur too stupid to read english tomi, but a "couple" losses doesnt mean 2 losses... and im not saying any nicks since i might use them again, i dont have to proof anything at people like you...

since ur desperatly trying with allies every month ( jetpower etc :p ) i wish u good luck on getting better with them, cuz it was about time :p
HF on playing another 500 games tomi.

and have fun starting a new flamewar on your own, im outtahere :cool:

#56 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:10 PM

great post and ignoring my post once again and wow surprise surprise again u come up with something like 创 go play 500 games tomi 创 ( but i have to say i miss the fps or lag part ) because you cant handle the truth, to get it straight, you are a n00b veg, an overrated n00b, your sovs is even worse then your allies, you indeed had stats like 80wins 45losses and 850pts ca, im pretty sure some people remember it aswell, you come to s-t to make yourself look better and make up some things like you had 1200 points as soviets, why dont u simply tell nick if so? and u dont have to prove me anything? thats why you always post here things about your nicks etc, just check your signature, you for sure would have it in your sig if u had 1200pts as sovs, you tried sovs many times but never succesfull, not even close to it, now peace and hf making up some other storys,
i always talk on facts and i just proved you i know how to use allies, now your turn bigmouth, try do the same as soviets and ill shut up

Edited by Tomi, 28 March 2006 - 01:11 PM.

#57 TehKris

TehKris

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2917 posts
  • XWIS Name: UrmyNeXT

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:26 PM

There is even a random player in top 20, allied shouldn't be hard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

random = 50% sovs, and to use "veg terms" this would alone mean a top 20 rank.

:ph34r:

#58 Tobi

Tobi

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4043 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:56 PM

Didn磘 Pisc finish somewhere around top40 with his "franceftw" nick couple months ago using 100&% france?

#59 pizniw

pizniw

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2775 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:37 PM

veg/dan, you are both truly stupid.
veg, I dont get offended by your insults so stop wasting your own time =)
the game vs krim was a joke you morons, the only person i said best of 5 to, or flamed about ra2 is seth, because im like 10-2 with it yet he says he better? earlier this month he'd only play me on LBL (thx for pts btw), and is scared to do best of 5.

Veg, I have never asked to join one of your clans, I used to play with you often in ffg's but that was like 3years back.

You probably are still better than me, but your not as good as you think you are.

you cry and complain all the time 'allied wins count as two' etc.
it's bullcrap, it's funny how a soviet rank 1 player, who you all say takes the easy way, is rank 1 allies?

I played 4games with tomi, the first 10seconds seemed a little slow but the game sped up, they was all no-lagg gg's.

it's just you who has to complain when they lose.

Lineface, feel free to say something when you stop reconning people.

Edited by winzip, 28 March 2006 - 10:18 PM.

#60 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:33 AM

im rank 21 with just allied :p

#61 - KanE -

- KanE -

RanK 1 iS My LEaGuE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1077 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:18 AM

yr is a better game yea, but the top people are either noobs- cheap players or cheaters, but why doesnt it surprise me that you are playing yr then?
>>>and people bail you on ra2 because they are scared from your supreme tank control, dont blame them  :( <<<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFLMFAO man thats a good call.

#62 j0Lt

j0Lt

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:39 AM

oh yes and im the one crying huh lem? did u ever see me call others maphackers on the  forum when i lose?
u just posted this when u got slapped, idiot.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, you are stupid if you didnt realize that was a joke ?

#63 krim

krim

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6373 posts
  • XWIS Name: KriM

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:44 AM

When I beat it was extremely lucky lol

Edited by Kr1M, 29 March 2006 - 02:50 AM.

#64 A11uSuFeR-Dan

A11uSuFeR-Dan

Dan Dan the flying Man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts
  • XWIS Name: A11uSuFeR

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:04 AM

veg/dan, you are both truly stupid.
veg, I dont get offended by your insults so stop wasting your own time =)
the game vs krim was a joke you morons, the only person i said best of 5 to, or flamed about ra2 is seth, because im like 10-2 with it yet he says he better? earlier this month he'd only play me on LBL (thx for pts btw), and is scared to do best of 5.

Veg, I have never asked to join one of your clans, I used to play with you often in ffg's but that was like 3years back.

You probably are still better than me, but your not as good as you think you are.

you cry and complain all the time 'allied wins count as two' etc.
it's bullcrap, it's funny how a soviet rank 1 player, who you all say takes the easy way, is rank 1 allies?

I played 4games with tomi, the first 10seconds seemed a little slow but the game sped up, they was all no-lagg gg's.

it's just you who has to complain when they lose.

Lineface, feel free to say something when you stop reconning people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Proven topic please? you suck liam dont bother making up excuses for getting raped.

#65 Honour (Luke)

Honour (Luke)

(Unprintable foreign charecters)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:10 AM

Tommi, 1 thing u said to sash (i think), u think im that vodkapur and rolnald and all those nicks, im not...... hes a lame engi tard. no tc really.

#66 Falkoneye

Falkoneye

-Sony- 4 Life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4684 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:15 PM

ronaldnho is biasm, vodkapur is rome :dry:

#67 pizniw

pizniw

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2775 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

Proven topic please? you suck liam dont bother making up excuses for getting raped.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

31fps k thx bye.

#68 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:04 AM

hi lem

#69 A11uSuFeR-Dan

A11uSuFeR-Dan

Dan Dan the flying Man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts
  • XWIS Name: A11uSuFeR

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:20 AM

31fps k thx bye.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

20fps k bye.

645787 areindeer Iraq W +34 newmonkey Iraq L -34 05 Heartland 23:08 27-03 20 0 1

#70 pizniw

pizniw

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2775 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:38 PM

20fps k bye.

645787 areindeer Iraq W +34 newmonkey Iraq L -34 05 Heartland 23:08 27-03 20 0 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

duriation: 5seconds.
you d/c'd before game started you idiot.
lawl.

#71 SensFaiL

SensFaiL

Allies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9413 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

lem didnt lag v me :blink:

#72 pizniw

pizniw

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2775 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:27 AM

lem didnt lag v me  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^_^

#73 pffi

pffi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • XWIS Name: /

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:17 PM

I can beat sov's in ar2 with allied ... it's not that hard if you got a good tankcontrol with the allied units.

The only good think at sov is, they don't need to tech in AR2 (yr sux anyway).

If I surrived a rush(without losing main buildings + much miners), the sov is almost dead ...

I'd say sov is just easier to play, but alli isn't so boring and for advanced players :p

(Sure there are many good sov players out there).

But I don't play QM in AR2, only in YR (I play YR there, not allies, 'coz its best team, its so unfair ^^)

But I play ONLY allis in lobby games ... also agains sov and in 1 vs 1.

The only reason why sov's are so high in rankings is, they always rushing ...

#74 Aegis

Aegis

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1948 posts
  • XWIS Name: NA

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:49 PM

I got to about page 2.001 before i decided to post.

Veg is right, XWIS does nothing to encourage tactics or any sort of thought process.

What has xwis done?

Removed bail time - either side can get stuck on an unbalanced map, same maps since for ever, encourage quick short games by having no bail time - results in lots of engi ****...

They need to change the maps, just put in every 'Original' map and just good luck with what you get, they should make it so you cant get matched vs sov on some maps etc, like urban if your allied or lake blitz if ur sovs etc..

#75 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 31 March 2006 - 02:07 PM

I got to about page 2.001 before i decided to post.

Veg is right, XWIS does nothing to encourage tactics or any sort of thought process.

What has xwis done?

Removed bail time - either side can get stuck on an unbalanced map, same maps since for ever, encourage quick short games by having no bail time - results in lots of engi ****...

They need to change the maps, just put in every 'Original' map and just good luck with what you get, they should make it so you cant get matched vs sov on some maps etc, like urban if your allied or lake blitz if ur sovs etc..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank god they will never listen to you. Imagine ppl going for 1,000 pts and never playing the game unless they are in a winning position after 3 min... just bailing out. Imagine how many topics in fairplay will popup with "so and so bailed me at 2:57 because I droned his miner." Putting bail time is like saying cheating is okay in a sense. Enough people already cheat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users