#1 ntlyke

ntlyke

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • XWIS Name: -

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:50 PM

Hi Admins, pls ban this cheater guy. Icopulate did all things in TOE game ( I dont know why..). Pls do something,thanks....

Attached Thumbnails

• ico1.jpg
  • ico2.jpg
  • ico3.jpg
  • ico4.jpg
  • ico5.jpg
  • ico6.jpg

Edited by ntlyke, 13 January 2006 - 03:53 PM.

#2 Hawk

Hawk

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

Was this a ladder game?

#3 ntlyke

ntlyke

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:59 PM

no it wasn't a ladder game, but they must do something for fair play. Its unfair, he must get punishments.

#4 ntlyke

ntlyke

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:24 PM

here his ip...

Name: icopuIate
Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Max avg round trip: 0
Max round trip: 0
Resends: 0
Frame sync stalls: 6
Command cound stalls: 0
Lost: 1969
Percent lost: 97

IP removed

Edited by desoLane, 18 January 2006 - 04:13 AM.

#5 MKBalkanBoy

MKBalkanBoy

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:59 PM

Name: JRlSME
Address: xxx.xxx.xxx
Frame sync stalls: 38
Lost: 1
Percent lost: 5

Name: HAF1776
Frame sync stalls: 269
Lost: 0
Percent lost: 0

this guy takes similar nicknames like those who kicked his nab butt, & cheat with all possible cheatz vs them

pls do something vs it...

it is not ladder, but we play non-ladder to relax from ladder games, & no fun playin vs cheater :)

i killed d **** all d times, but doesnt metter...

btw, i have also 3-4 ss, if needed, i can post them

greetz

mkschranz aka VeteranTC

IP's removed

Edited by desoLane, 18 January 2006 - 04:15 AM.

#6 iCoPuLaTe

iCoPuLaTe

Seal

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:58 AM

Thanks for telling me in game & asking me to see, VeteranTC...

Ya... tats the idiot.. i always wanted the admin to ban...the icopuiate..

#7 reano

reano

Captain

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • XWIS Name: reano

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:06 AM

Here are some of him using weightlifters he also used prez for cash

Attached Thumbnails

• 35434271.jpg

#8 GoEsy0nMe

GoEsy0nMe

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:15 AM

srry i probably shouldnt be posting but i have ss of him cheating on hid JRLSMe with L instead of i. there is also a guy by the name of JRisME but the one with L is the cheater and like MKBalkanBoy said we dont like to play with cheaters even in FFG's plz do somthing i already posted about a moth and a hlf ago about him on JRLSME. i can post the ss if u want. again i am srry for posting in the topic that i did not start but i was part of a game with him where he did cheat.

#9 iCoPuLaTe

iCoPuLaTe

Seal

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:21 AM

srry i probably shouldnt be posting but i have ss of him cheating on hid JRLSMe with L instead of i. there is also a guy by the name of JRisME but the one with L is the cheater and like MKBalkanBoy said we dont like to play with cheaters even in FFG's plz do somthing i already posted about a moth and a hlf ago about him on JRLSME. i can post the ss if u want. again i am srry for posting in the topic that i did not start but i was part of a game with him where he did cheat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No.. its is good for more people to know there are clones in the game..& mayb to bring it to attention of the Admins to ban that cheater which keep impersonating other in game.

& which indirectly make others kick them as not all players in XWIS may know of the fakes.

#10 MKBalkanBoy

MKBalkanBoy

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:40 AM

No.. its is good for more people to know there are clones in the game..& mayb to bring it to attention of the Admins to ban that cheater which keep impersonating other in game.

& which indirectly make others kick them as not all players in XWIS may know of the fakes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly...

it already happened that Jrisme was kicked from games (the real one :) couse ppl tought he d cheater...

& imagine the complications on qm... every1 will cancel u :)

so admins, pls ban d mf cheater ^^

greetz

pi es:

i played like 4 games vs that same guy...

so pls dont be angry on me couse i write here :)

Attached Thumbnails

• prez.jpg
  • prezrambo.jpg

Edited by MKBalkanBoy, 14 January 2006 - 05:07 AM.

#11 iCoPuLaTe

iCoPuLaTe

Seal

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:42 PM

To all, in additional to this topic.. the cheater again is at lobby....

1 of them showing he's in Badgod's game.. which i mes him...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by icopulate, 15 January 2006 - 10:48 PM.

#12 MKBalkanBoy

MKBalkanBoy

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 02:01 AM

just met him again :)

In game:

Name: amsoxa

Name: hosirdady

Name: scooter20

Name: uv92

+ me, logged as mkschranz...

first one (uv92) left couse his teammate (anderIon) spied him, than when i send my tanks to kill the noob, saw he had geruilla or some units (infantry) like that...

after game finished, checked ip, same guy...

PLS do something about this guy, he is ruining too many games...

tnx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: anderIon <--- same guy again, few minutes ago... (ca. 3 am european time)
Frame sync stalls: 8
Lost: 0
Percent lost: 0

IPs removed

Edited by desoLane, 18 January 2006 - 04:16 AM.

#13 GoEsy0nMe

GoEsy0nMe

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 02:06 AM

plz do somthing about this seeing as just about every name can be copied like that. it is making people look at the real person badly and is making alot of people mad.

#14 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:15 AM

I agree I think its disgraceful that the admins wont ban people that are deliberately copying peoples names to try and make them look bad by cheating.

Last time I posted on this I got the reply we don't take action on nics, but come on these people are ruining the game for all and giving genuine players a bad name. I can think of dozens of copied names where the same guy is using an L instead of an i to make the nick look identical. I know that the guy doing this is BIGBLASTS, everyone knows all the problems he has caused on WOL over the years and he is continuing to do it on XWIS. Why wont admins takes action on these people? There are screen shots to prove it, shouldn't matter if it is a ladder game or not a lot of people like 2 play for fun.

And anyway there is only a few cases of losers who will copy names and then cheat, so its not exactly gonna take a lot of time to check it out and ban them if necessary.

In my opinion copying nicks is the lowest thing you can do. I now get kicked from about 50% of toe games because of this idiot who copied my name with an L, why should I and others suffer because of this.

Thanks

JRISME (WITH AN I)

#15 iCoPuLaTe

iCoPuLaTe

Seal

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:09 AM

these people are ruining the game for all and giving genuine players a bad name. I can think of dozens of copied names where the same guy is using an L instead of an i to make the nick look identical. I know that the guy doing this is BIGBLASTS, everyone knows all the problems he has caused on WOL over the years and he is continuing to do it on XWIS. Why wont admins takes action on these people? There are screen shots to prove it, shouldn't matter if it is a ladder game or not a lot of people like 2 play for fun.

And anyway there is only a few cases of losers who will copy names and then cheat, so its not exactly gonna take a lot of time to check it out and ban them if necessary.

In my opinion copying nicks is the lowest thing you can do. I now get kicked from about 50% of toe games because of this idiot who copied my name with an L, why should I and others suffer because of this.

Thanks

JRISME (WITH AN I)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, i agree wid what jrisme said...its really irritating getting kicked out of game when we (the real/original) go into other's game..which i believe last time jrism also kicked me out of his game ,when i was still logging into game as icopulate...untill i change logging in as iCoPuLaTe..but some times till now.. i still get kicked..lol :confused2: & i also get banned from entering games by certain players...

Of cos i can't cannot blame him for kicking me, the fake ico have been going around prezzing people & no one likes a cheater in game, & is too identical unless (using page to tell) & mayb now those white words that appear when one go into the game.

Ya... i believe all those "fakes" come from a same person...which his ip add is already out as posted by MKBalkanBoy aka mkschranz aka VeteranTC...

#16 ntlyke

ntlyke

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:14 AM

I m just wondering.... That fake players and cheaters break the rules for FAIR-PLAY....I think admins should give a warn at least, cause we play yuri for fun,and this fun started to being less....

#17 MKBalkanBoy

MKBalkanBoy

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:12 PM

well...

im getting slowly sick of this...

he "Striked" again...

Name: OOxxxxxxx
Address: (same, i will spaer the deleting to the mod/admin :=))
Frame sync stalls: 31
Lost: 3
Percent lost: 10

come guys, PLS get rid of this poor boy :)

i tried to talk, but he is NOT listening...

btw, im not so sure if its realy bigblast

bigblast i played, he not SOOOOO noob like this guy..

this guy (the cheater) is cheating & losing... u have to be champion loser to lose with prez & all possible cheatz... :tongue:

on ss:

he was UK, have para, spied teammate´s barracks.. full program :)

Attached Thumbnails

• cheatnew.JPG
  • cheatnew1.JPG

Edited by MKBalkanBoy, 24 January 2006 - 12:14 PM.

#18 GoEsy0nMe

GoEsy0nMe

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:26 AM

yea lubifina i think thats the guy said that someone copied him. prolly same guy now people are being forced to make new names.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users