#1 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:41 AM

Hi guys,

Hello Xwis people umm I was wondering if you could get back Renegade ranks because I would like to see how I'm doing you guys aren't really doing anything for renegade and your guys took it over if you weren't going to do anything to keep it alive why did you take it over. We'll please get it back alive and get rank back up. Much appreciated!

#2 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:35 AM

I know you guys see this why cant you just reply

#3 EriC

EriC

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • XWIS Name: N/A

Posted 06 January 2006 - 04:36 AM

They're probably very busy with a number of things including your god forsaken game. Maybe you should just chill and let them handle it.

#4 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:24 AM

when something that comes up for red alert they will answer right away! they run renegade also they should look after it just as much they run red alert! They just didn't take over one game they took over a whole bunch now they should do there job...

#5 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:37 AM

omg xwis please reply tell me why u cant do your job!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Babak

Babak

Commander

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13030 posts
  • XWIS Name: Babak

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:42 AM

when something that comes up for red alert

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not true dude they closed the suggestion forums and don't respond to any actual requests (suggestion forum will be opened again when ST has time)
and don't forget, XWIS was originally made for ra2 and yuri so don't be surprised that most people here care more about it

i guess best thing u can do is wait for them to do it, It sounds hard... did XWIS ever host ranks for renegade?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users