1 reply to this topic

#1 Uyab

Uyab

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 12:08 AM

this **** was off to the races if he had only knew Iwasn't a noob and had ran right through his base....

he never even tried to scout until I told him I could see him loading his eng before a single guy had left his base ,, then he starts in your cheating and my screen is messed up ... well he sucked so bad and being outed off the batt I threw him off his game of cheating yet he still did cheat I should of gotten more screen shots but my network has sucked so bad the last 3 times I've play it's crashed causing masive loss in points in games I was going to smoke the other plaer in ,, any way you can see in the ones I have him loading eng and his planes flying right into my base and he only later scouted a lame attempt in the front of my base never getting pass my graud I have no doubt he's a mapper weather you'll bann him I don't know but I know he is ..

humm I had purchosed way more then 5 planes or is that just ports ????

and yeh he begged me to post this

damn it I won this frincken game he surrender now I don't have the point but lose point no I'm really **** ..

well as it turns out until the ladder is fix I can't even give you a name on this friiiick

Attached Thumbnails

• fagmapper.GIF
  • faggmapper2.JPG

Edited by Uyab, 18 December 2005 - 12:22 AM.

#2 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 18 December 2005 - 02:06 AM

Without names in ss's we cant go further mate, Insufficient proof provided,

Topic Resolved. If you still want to discuss the topic please pm member of the Strike Team staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users