2 replies to this topic

#1 Uyab

Uyab

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:10 PM

I'm growing sick of the cheats , you have your disconnects no points cheats and lagger mappers
then today I get this **** who kills my refinery and Factory with one shot sure if they had been lower power or damages would be one thing but not the case ..

My be noobs will belive the **** when he say I can show you how to kill with one shot but you can kill a perfectly good refinery or command center with one shot ..

read in his own words admit that it was a one shoo kill .

Some things to pass on if it laggs there is a cheat loaded .. fact not fiction.

Attached Thumbnails

• lagger_cheat.GIF

#2 sjmx

sjmx

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:56 PM

I'm growing sick of the cheats , you have your  disconnects no points cheats  and lagger mappers 
then today I get this ****  who kills my refinery and Factory with one shot  sure if they had  been lower power or damages would be one thing  but not the case ..

My be noobs will belive the **** when he say I can show you how to kill with one shot  but you can kill a perfectly good refinery or command center with one shot ..

read in his own words admit that it was a one shoo kill .

Some things to pass on  if it laggs there is a cheat loaded .. fact not fiction.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is this a joke u can kill refs wars etc with 1 shot and theres no cheat that allows u to kill from 1 shot without the right angle -_-

#3 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:44 PM

Uyab, u can 1 shot everything apart from the CY, which requires a partial second, sry but theres no cheating here.

Topic Resolved. If you still want to discuss the topic please pm member of the CZ staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users