#1 PyyMP

PyyMP

Flamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • XWIS Name: aPyMPSKiL

Posted 07 April 2004 - 04:45 PM

i have came to the conclusion that 99% of the strike team are ****ing whiny nerd ****... i made a topic today about 930 est time... ive noticed quite a few admins on and no reply... i pmd 1 of them to answer me and i get a bull **** link to a post that says dont pm admins unless its about something blah blah ... THIS IS THE WORST RA2 SITE I HAVE BEEN TOO IN TERMS OF COMMUINTY/ PEOPLE WHO OWN IT u all wonder why people dont play on xwis ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DON AND THE WAY THEY GET TREATED BY THE OHTER PEOPLE IN THIS SO CALLED COMMUNITY

my post was about me bieng UNDER INVESTIGATION BECUZ OF WASH... well i believe if im being investigated that the other **** should be too... the game was deadlock and if u watch the replay ull notice i was about to place a engi inside his warfactory which woudl have given me the advantage... but he is not being investigated i am : /

Edited by TheGreatest, 07 April 2004 - 04:47 PM.

#2 FakeName

FakeName

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:02 PM

having a bad day mate im sure they are trying to help you but remember they have a million other things to do and 1000 other people pming them 2 so take some time and come back and explain whats happing in a better manner btw don does try to address everthing but with a 1000 pms and prob that many emails you can see how it takes time

Edited by FakeName, 07 April 2004 - 05:02 PM.

#3 SeaLDraKe

SeaLDraKe

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:08 PM

i have came to the conclusion that 99% of the strike team are ****ing whiny nerd ****... i made a topic today about 930 est time... ive noticed quite a few admins on and no reply... i pmd 1 of them to answer me and i get a bull **** link to a post that says dont pm admins unless its about something blah blah ... THIS IS THE WORST RA2 SITE I HAVE BEEN TOO IN TERMS OF COMMUINTY/ PEOPLE WHO OWN IT u all wonder why people dont play on xwis ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DON AND THE WAY THEY GET TREATED BY THE OHTER PEOPLE IN THIS SO CALLED COMMUNITY

my post was about me bieng UNDER INVESTIGATION BECUZ OF WASH... well i believe if im being investigated that the other **** should be too... the game was deadlock and if u watch the replay ull notice i was about to place a engi inside his warfactory which woudl have given me the advantage... but he is not being investigated i am : /

You say they PM'd you the link to post saying don't PM admins? And never answered your question? Thats just ****in pathetic.

They could of answered your question and sent you to the topic that says don't PM admins. Thats also just proving them as stubborn idiots. No wonder nothing was changed on XWIS when the community wanted it.

#4 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:17 PM

You say they PM'd you the link to post saying don't PM admins? And never answered your question? Thats just ****in pathetic.

They could of answered your question and sent you to the topic that says don't PM admins. Thats also just proving them as stubborn idiots. No wonder nothing was changed on XWIS when the community wanted it.

I hadnt read the topic
and was doing something else so was not about to stop what i was doing, go read the topic, in order to answer a question - which does not appear to be urgent or particularly something i need to deal with.
And by doing that im saying it is ok to jump the queue and chase me by PM.
If everyone did that then i would spend all day answering pms - and its bad enough already.
we may as well do away with teh forum and have a pm system instead - and the queue would be the same.

If you read that link very carefully - you will see its not put there to be awkward its there to be fair and practical.
If you cant see that its not my problem but flaming me isnt going to make me want to give up my time for you any faster..

well this is the topic
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24737

I have no idea what it is on about as I havent seen the report in question and since I cant access reports at a reasonable rate at the moment you will have to wait until that issue is fixed.

#5 PyyMP

PyyMP

Flamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:21 PM

im just proving a point don that ur all **** and have no clue how to be actual leaders ina community ... me beinga cheater is bull **** considering ive been back for 3 days... had to redownload all of ra2 and everything else... why woudl i also redownload trainers to recon a so CALLED CHEAT FREE SERVER its just bull ****... the strike team (TECHNO BOY) can take time out of their day to FLAME ME! but cant even look at a well written question i have its BULL ****

#6 SeaLDraKe

SeaLDraKe

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:22 PM

I hadnt read the topic
and was doing something else so was not about to stop what i was doing, go read the topic, in order to answer a question - which does not appear to be urgent or particularly something i need to deal with.
And by doing that im saying it is ok to jump the queue and chase me by PM.
If everyone did that then i would spend all day answering pms - and its bad enough already.
we may as well do away with teh forum and have a pm system instead - and the queue would be the same.

If you read that link very carefully - you will see its not put there to be awkward its there to be fair and practical.
If you cant see that its not my problem but flaming me isnt going to make me want to give up my time for you any faster..

well this is the topic
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24737

I have no idea what it is on about as I havent seen the report in question and since I cant access reports at a reasonable rate at the moment you will have to wait until that issue is fixed.

I don't want your attention and i don't need anything answering, ^^He did.

You have to agree with me that replying with that link makes you seem stubborn. Thats the first thing that came to mind when he said what had happened.

I never flamed you directly, your name wasn't even mentioned at all anywhere in the topic.

#7 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:23 PM

well thanks very much for your opinion and advice
still have no idea what u r moaning about but since you dont know how to speak without flaming I dont think anyone will be wasting too much time on u either

#8 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:24 PM

I don't want your attention and i don't need anything answering, ^^He did.

You have to agree with me that replying with that link makes you seem stubborn. Thats the first thing that came to mind when he said what had happened.

I never flamed you directly, your name wasn't even mentioned at all anywhere in the topic.

nope its not meant to be stubborn at all it was giving information
I dont expect you to look at it objectively sealdrake i understand ur attitude enough by now
i wont wast too much time replying u either

btw the reference to flaming was at thegreatone

#9 SeaLDraKe

SeaLDraKe

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:25 PM

Fair enough, i know which Mods want me removed from here and im having fun ****in with them.

#10 Raider

Raider

GLOBAL MODERAIDER

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6574 posts
  • XWIS Name: Raider

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:25 PM

THIS IS THE WORST RA2 SITE I HAVE BEEN TOO IN TERMS OF COMMUINTY

As far as I can see this IS the community. If you don't wanna be a part of it then thats your choice.

Edited by Raider, 07 April 2004 - 05:26 PM.

#11 PyyMP

PyyMP

Flamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:26 PM

well thanks very much for your opinion and advice
still have no idea what u r moaning about but since you dont know how to speak without flaming I dont think anyone will be wasting too much time on u either

well here ill make a well mannered post about another topic in WHICH A ADMIN FLAMED ME!

i made a topic called ALLIED TEACHING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
where i offered to teach allies to ne one that wanted to learn how to play allies in 2v2... the first 7 replies were all spam and flaming... 1 of which a admin flamed me ... so ur telling me its not ok for me to flame u but its ok for the staff to flame me???

ps : thank you to toomuch for deleting all the spam and flame in that topic becuz i was just looking to help the community to grow, but in return i get claled a n00b that sucks and shouldnt even say **** on this site

#12 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:30 PM

well here ill make a well mannered post about another topic in WHICH A ADMIN FLAMED ME!

i made a topic called ALLIED TEACHING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
where i offered to teach allies to ne one that wanted to learn how to play allies in 2v2... the first 7 replies were all spam and flaming... 1 of which a admin flamed me ... so ur telling me its not ok for me to flame u but its ok for the staff to flame me???

ps : thank you to toomuch for deleting all the spam and flame in that topic becuz i was just looking to help the community to grow, but in return i get claled  a n00b that sucks and shouldnt even say **** on this site

is thate what u pmed me about ?
btw there are only 2 admins on this site so again im not sure what u r referring to

about helping out instead of giving the link
I normally answer every pm i get - at the expense of other ppl that are waiting to have their posts answered on the forum, and my own time because quite honestly most of the stuff could be dealt with by a help team member, a mod or even a normal forum member.
When someone gets a reply to a PM it gives them the signal to do it again and again to the point I have certain individuals that PM me constantly about things that dont need to be sent in PM to me

That was actually the 1st time I have done that and it is the way I will be dealing with it from now on if its the only way that people can be persuaded not to tale advantage of the pm system to get ahead of others.

#13 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:36 PM

The question has now ben answered in your post in Fair Play

#14 viper

viper

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:43 AM

Personally I dont have any problems with the staff at ST. I have been able to get the help I needed from Don and Aldo. And to both of them, I am grateful, Thank you.

I also want to say thank you to my wonderful graphic person KaKiHaRa. Thanks.

And the post about staff flaming? That shouldn't have happened. I can't imagine the staff flaming any of their members unless they were pretty much pushed to the limit.

Edited by viper, 08 April 2004 - 03:45 AM.

#15 Techno_boy

Techno_boy

OM3RTAN 4 LIFE

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts
  • XWIS Name: V3nDeTt4

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:14 AM

the strike team (TECHNO BOY) can take time out of their day to FLAME ME!

Show me where and i apologize to ya...

In that particular topic i only had some words with Quicklywin...that was not smart of me, but we all make some mistakes, don't we?

Edited by Techno_boy, 08 April 2004 - 05:18 AM.

#16 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 08 April 2004 - 05:31 AM

Techno you flame quite a bit tho...

Not just at Quickly

Not trying to start **** wid u just saying kay?!
:wub:

#17 Techno_boy

Techno_boy

OM3RTAN 4 LIFE

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts
  • XWIS Name: V3nDeTt4

Posted 08 April 2004 - 06:27 AM

Techno you flame quite a bit tho...

Not just at Quickly

Not trying to start **** wid u just saying kay?!
:wub:

Mmm well i discuss with people yes. But my definition of flaming is insulting people calling them **** or w/e.

So feel free to PM me some links of where i flamed someone...im curious.

#18 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 07:49 AM

paul i want to be an ****. am i one? :wub:

#19 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts
  • XWIS Name: JoKuJaK

Posted 08 April 2004 - 08:31 AM

YUO AER TEH SUCK NUB

#20 SeaLDraKe

SeaLDraKe

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:45 AM

Personally I dont have any problems with the staff at ST. I have been able to get the help I needed from Don and Aldo. And to both of them, I am grateful, Thank you.

I also want to say thank you to my wonderful graphic person KaKiHaRa. Thanks.

And the post about staff flaming? That shouldn't have happened. I can't imagine the staff flaming any of their members unless they were pretty much pushed to the limit.

Thats no excuse. Staff are meant to set a good example of how members should behave, and ive seen many staff flaming members. Now, i have problems with most of the staff here, so if i said to them

"All the staff here are ****in ****"

Then thats flame, and i've seen this posted by a few Mods (Not the staff bit but the ****in **** etc).

#21 HaLLiE[BA]

HaLLiE[BA]

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5322 posts
  • XWIS Name: WhAtApAsS

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:53 AM

which staff member has used that language? ^^^

?

#22 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:21 AM

Now, i have problems with most of the staff here, so if i said to them

Thats because your only purpose on this forum is to cause trouble.

Yes the staff should set an example on the forum, and for the most part they do.
They have been reminded of this.
But for you trouble makers before complaining maybe stop all of the trouble that you cause on this forum and you will not encounter the staff - like most of the members who use this forum the way it was meant to be.

#23 Indiana Blee

Indiana Blee

HiJacked by Indy =] Again

• Members
  • 10847 posts
  • XWIS Name: Blee

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:32 AM

Techno doesn't flame. He just states negative facts about people he doesn't like. :)

#24 SeaLDraKe

SeaLDraKe

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 11:13 AM

Thats because your only purpose on this forum is to cause trouble.

For the poeple who **** me off, yes. And most of the ST are annoying anyways. Thinking their so high and mighty cos they run a ladder for a ****ed up game. I think i know 2 ppl who don't abuse their power and are actually cool ppl to chat to. As for the Mods, lol I won't even go there.

#25 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 11:16 AM

For the poeple who **** me off, yes. And most of the ST are annoying anyways. Thinking their so high and mighty cos they run a ladder for a ****ed up game. I think i know 2 ppl who don't abuse their power and are actually cool ppl to chat to. As for the Mods, lol I won't even go there.

and the reason you come here is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users