#1 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

What the hell are you waiting for?!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 11:02 PM

this is plain ****en ****

i been seeing thewse 2 ppl playing together over and over.

I go in and ask uare0tome for a game on lbl he says yea his m8 the obs guy says r u good here? i say no, we play i anti scout hella good from top. than try talking to obs but nothing,. i see that uare pumps a few flaks and oges to my rockies, i think nothign of it and continue, than he stretches 1 navel HELLA far and im like wtf. so i make navel and try to take it out but dont.

so im going to win already and say this was another easy iwn and BAM reocn. i go to sync and i see that it was XCLqmMAps that had HIGH frame rates. can they be working together?

RA2 Sync

Version zzz
Internal Version 1.006
Release Build: 39 by gsmallwoo - 06/06/2001 - 16:26:10

CPU Pentium 4, MMX Yes, Vendor: GenuineIntel

Frames: 15570
Average FPS: 33
Max MaxAhead: 90
Latency setting: 0
Game speed setting: 0
FrameSendRate: 5
Local address: 192.168.1.100

Name: uare0tome
Address: 213.8.110.66
Max avg round trip: 0
Max round trip: 0
Resends: 0
Frame sync stalls: 3
Command cound stalls: 0
Lost: 24
Percent lost: 1

Name: XcLQmMaps
Address: 212.235.79.157
Frame sync stalls: 738
Lost: 1
Percent lost: 5

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date
54530 g3telite 0 uare0tome 0 08:45 Little Big Lake 22:52 21-12 29 1 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uare0tome killed bought left captured
units 2 16 7
buildings 4 11 6 0
infantry 14 12 1
planes 0 32 2
g3telite killed bought left captured
units 7 20 13
buildings 5 17 9 0
infantry 7 41 19
planes 14 3 1

my ****en god can soemone leave a link to dl xgs cuz this is ****. and ****en xgs better not lag Ra2 if i start using it FFS.

Attached Images

• untitled.JPG

Edited by JointRizla, 22 December 2003 - 11:48 AM.

#2 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:25 AM

1.The only 1 that made this happen was U because i went to the u are vic screen

2. dont pull a fast 1 here because u was dead lost in the game

Attached Images

• capture_12222003_005737.jpg

#3 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:25 AM

ok can u upload your sync file please, also chen and deepsee can u upload yours also and any ss or replays if u have any

get xgs of the homepage under downloads

Edited by JointRizla, 22 December 2003 - 02:28 AM.

#4 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:27 AM

ss

Attached Images

• capture_12222003_005549.jpg

#5 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:35 AM

And next time U dont have to come to my game to cheat find some 1 other then me i dont do cheasters

got enough of theme on WOL so if u wanna cheat go to WOL here we dont cheat

Attached Images

• capture_12222003_005024.jpg

#6 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:38 AM

1.The xgs did not work dont know why

2.i dont have a syn file because i went to U are victors screen

3.He was dead lost in the game

#7 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 04:31 AM

omfg LOOK @ ****EN STATS FROM ME AND THAN LOOK @ THE ****EN GAME, IM IN HIS BASDE HE HAS NOTHING I JUST KILLED HIS DREAD WHAT ELSE COULD HE DO? HE HAD NO TANKS I HAD LIKE 7 AND HE HAD NO WAR I STILL HAD A WHO;LE BAS
E

TELL ME DEEPSEE WTF DO U HAVE TO KILL ME? HUH? IM LIKE 3-4 WITH U EASY WHY THE **** WOULD I RECON THAT ****? AND HASNT DEEPSEE BEEN MAKING TOPICS THAT CHEN IS BACK AND ****? AND THAN ALL OF A SUDDEN WE PLAY AND CHEN IN GAME AND RECONS WHEN IMA WIN?

AND THAN FFS THIS IS SECOND I SEEN THIS HAPPEN, THE LAST TIME AN "INTERNAL" HAPPENS AND HIS XGS DONT WORK NOW A RECON HAPPENS AND HIS XGS DONT ****EN WORK THATS BS WHERES CHENS XGS? CUZ WE KMNOW CHEN WAS ALL U PPON RA2 SO THATS HARD TO BELIEVE IF HE DONT GOT EITHER.

#8 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 04:38 AM

can someone do something everytime i make a reply it never shows the **** up thats ****en **** wtf is going on here man

i can pm neone i have those rights raped from me and wtf is this ****, how come it shows ur losing alreayd, how the **** u gonna win DEEPSEE?

#9 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 04:45 AM

Ben u got slap by me on WOL when U just looking 4 me U dont know what U are talking about

and U game is **** so huusss noobi U self B4 i tell evrey 1 how U got slap 3 - 0 on heck and next

time post when U know somthing because i dont cheat on WOL and i dont cheat here he was dead

lost in the game i never recon like U and most like u A GOOD CHEATER from what u said here so stuff

it ben go play some 1 U can beat noobi just face the fact people U will never catch me cheating U

people will have hair on U palm B4 U can catch me cheating it just will never happen so stuff all off U

I need his points like a hole in my head just face the fact U people cheated so meny times U just cant

get it why i dont cheat stuff i dont cheat because it's not a win when U cheat doz not make any DIF...

if it's a ffg or a tournament game to me a win must be a clean 1 U people can cheat to let other people

think U are so cool because U win well U not the only thing is U are fulling U self by saying to U SELF

hey i am good well U not when U pull a fast 1 U just lie to U self no more then that I rem 1 time DON

said i will put my money only on 1 person that dont cheat now i know why it's enough 1 bad person

to make all off U look the way U do it is a shame that people like him and others like him are here but

this is what we have i guess 1 has to take it like it come's people like U dont give any hope 4 a long

life i was asking people on WOL why u cheat well all people cheat why cant I to stop a cheatr U have

to stop the idea to catch a cheatr is easy to stop an idea is hard well good luck with U cheat's people

just know this when U win U was fulling U self by thinkg that U won no more then that so next time

when U win by cheating say to self i won by cheating good players U will never be and by the way the

are about no more then 6 fair players the rest off U just will never get it u are all new player but U will

become good players by saying to U self it's ok to lose i do it all the time and i dont care 1 bit it's the

only way U will master the game.

#10 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 05:16 AM

say this U got a good tung 4 a lie lol noobi U was dead lost i dont care much 4 cheaters like U

btw the only thing that U can do is to quit the game but na U had to pull a fast 1 so stuff noob

i did not look at the stats i hope U lost the point BECAUSE u not geting from me 1 i dont care if i be

ban 4 ever i dont give to cheaters I am proud to be a fair player not like U stuff cheater

#11 deepsee4u

deepsee4u

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2206 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 06:48 AM

No warnig 4 such talk ahh U cheat but U mouth watch out some 1 dont **** in it's big enough man

work on U game dont go around and cheating people i knoe U game suck hard core just work on it

U dont have to cheat to get points man or boy what ever 6 or 7 tanks just say it i was dead lost

say it with me dead lost no way out so U pull the old trick U pull the plug bah noobi omg U had no

w/f U had no B/L and u navy was down to the last red my tanks was in U base u had 1 dolphins and

i killd it just like u game noob i have a big :D because i dont cheat like U noob stop the cheaters

now it is a good thing that u post here now people can know what a lame cheater u are and a lie

AND HOW ABOUT U TELL ME HOW CAN I RECON IF I HAVE THE VICTOR SCREEN WITH NO RECON

ON IT BUT U TO STUPID TO THINK U TO BUSY WITH U LIE AND CHEAT **** SO STUFF IT UP U NOSE
P.S.

WHY PEOPLE POST 4 HIM

Edited by deepsee4u, 22 December 2003 - 07:47 AM.

#12 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:16 AM

ok spam has been removed from this topic, if yer names not quicklywin deepsee or chen, ( or st ;) )dont bother posting

deepsee can u get chen to reply in this topic with his version of events?

quickly i need your sync.

Edited by JointRizla, 22 December 2003 - 11:39 AM.

#13 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13436 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:29 AM

> deepsee4u

Could you fix your enter key? There's no need to use it twice per line.

#14 JaggerJaw

JaggerJaw

Black Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2215 posts
  • XWIS Name: Surf

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:03 PM

^^ pwned.

#15 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13436 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:06 PM

^^ pwned.

And could you stop spamming?

#16 TanXELITE

TanXELITE

MaRiN´┐Ż , RoCKinG WiTh Da BeSt

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1248 posts
  • XWIS Name: MaRiN

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:38 PM

olaf owns

#17 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13436 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:45 PM

olaf owns

#18 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts
  • XWIS Name: JoKuJaK

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:50 PM

Olaf owns :D

#19 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:25 PM

omfg rizla my sync is there, do u need all that wack **** to or what? i hateposting it all but i will i thought u only needed the part i posted so ill post more later.

And Joint man, DUDE EVERYTHING U ERASED WAS U OR SOMEOEN GOTS ME ON A STUPID ****NE BAN WHERE I CANT POST WITHOUT U READING IT FIRST SO I HAD OTHER PPL COPY PASTE MY **** MY WHOOLE ARGUEMENT WENT DOWN THE ****EN DRAIN

Isnt it strange that deepsee4u didnt have a XGS when the 'internal' just happened against Chmbaers? now he doesnt have one when a unexplainbable recon happens against me?

Thats weird eh? Weird how in my ss i got a 2nd navel i have 6 tanks in his base taking out his builins and he has nothing to defend it, i have 5 rockies i have a ship that kills anything in the air, i forgot what it is, i have 2 dolphins and a pratiot missle. How is he gonna beat me with a half dead dread? i dont udnerstand that...
He says i D/c but how come me AND CHEN BOTH GET LOST CONNECTION TO HIM? IN HIS SS U CAN SEE IT SHOWING CHEN LOST CONNECTION TO HIM AND THAN IN OTHER SS U CAN SEE CHEN AND I BOTH LOST CONNECTION TO DEEPSEE AND BENS RIGHT

Run a trainer aginst someone cause a recon, ull get DC screen and the other person gets the Recon screen.

This is **** since i cant even understand this fagets typing with his stupid ****en language. and hes mocking me when its obvious i raped him, and why elsse am i gona type

Another easy win and than recon it?

#20 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:40 PM

quickly no decision has been made yet. you are on moderated posts for a reason, your fault no1 elses. i wont accept quotes from u through other people as that defies the purpose of moderated posts. so attach your full sync and post your own argument, i need sync from u 2 see if your story is true or not. and i also want chen to post his version of events.

#21 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:03 PM

RA2 Sync

Version zzz
Internal Version 1.006
Release Build: 39 by gsmallwoo - 06/06/2001 - 16:26:10

CPU Pentium 4, MMX Yes, Vendor: GenuineIntel

Frames: 15570
Average FPS: 33
Max MaxAhead: 90
Latency setting: 0
Game speed setting: 0
FrameSendRate: 5
Local address: 192.168.1.100

Name: uare0tome
Address: 213.8.110.66
Frame sync stalls: 3
Lost: 24
Percent lost: 1

Name: XcLQmMaps
Address: 212.235.79.157
Frame sync stalls: 738
Lost: 1
Percent lost: 5

do u need the long part too? i have that @ gfs houyse, im @ work atm, this is what i have from previous post,

post your own argument

i did popl copied pasted for me sinc eim on that stupid **** and u erased it, no offense to u. but it makes me mad.

and hear deepsees side? hes been posting useless **** man, i cant even understand half of it, he said he dont have a sync cuz he didnt get the recon screen only i got it.

1 question, if i recon how come i get recon screen and he doesnt? that sucks and is bs.

another how come his so called XGS dont work yet he wont at least upload it for us to judge, hes probably gonna screw it up.

and idk where chen is he hasnt been on boards sinc ei seen so im curious there also

#22 aNdRz

aNdRz

<3 Heineken Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:35 PM

Could you stop spamming?
U can also send them a PM :D

Nah ur God im just joking lol

#23 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:38 PM

andrz one more useless post from u and your on warning, stop spamming the reports. another from joku and he's on moderated posts.

quickly, yes i need the whole sync, what u have posted there is useless.

Edited by JointRizla, 22 December 2003 - 03:39 PM.

#24 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 04:16 PM

ok daddy will do when i get to gfs house, but i thought they needed that part for the Frame rate part thats what i thought u use to read whoever has a high FR causes but iwas wrong so ill post later man

#25 Chen

Chen

XcLChen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1141 posts
  • XWIS Name: XcLChen

Posted 22 December 2003 - 04:25 PM

:D

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users