• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • XWIS Name: Iwin4Macy

Posted 17 December 2003 - 07:48 PM

and in one of his post he said i talked **** about ST lmao ok

Nefarious

Doing Whats Best!

its stupid and pointless to go to ST forums r **** always hacked or down, and never get reset neway, and everytime i go i forget ma nick and pw so takes to long to make a new one with stupid **** like who referred u here

#52 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

What the hell are you waiting for?!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 07:52 PM

i got this one guys

Summary of the game, the map, and a description of how you was cheated.

nope

Screenshots(link) that shows the cheating in action, e.g. reconnection error, image of president,
etc...

not neccesarily, ur maphacking, ie: no prez no recon.

DPL information or Opponent's name must appear on screenshots.(link)

thats if u cant get the person to talk but ur talking so i dont need it

To prove washing a wash by disconnect you will need to prove that you were winning mainly with screenshots
therefore take a few screen shots of KEY action(link) in EVERY game

no u didnt wash nor recon, u maphacked thats different. and i have a SS of u maphacking and u are admitting to maphacking by posting ur SS ty.

Sync file(link), copy and paste its contents into the post.

<b>NOTE : if you wish to prove your opponent map hacks you must submit a XGS replay as well as the relevent evidence from the above list<b>

no sync file u idiot, a sync is for recons only u tard.

Nefarious even admitted he cheats is he goona get a 4 day ban and blacklisted i have the proff he said he cheated as i am so special i think he deserves to be banned 2 and since i get my name BL so does this happen to him 2 i can provide links of him saying he cheats...

i thought all ur SS got "deleted" when ur game "messed up" and u had to "uninstall" than "reinstall" so how could u have a SS of that? also, i would like to c the SS where it says i cheat, if i did say it i obvioulsy was being sarcastic, and can u proive i cheat? altho i dont and i posted a SS with shroud thats not reshroud.

im not special here, everyone treated the same ur just not trreated the same cuz u cheat,
also go to WOL like u said, or r u gonna continue to cry herE?

k ggthxbye

#53 Iwin4Macy

Iwin4Macy

Don Loves to Hate me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 07:54 PM

it was a link i will post it again 4 you sorry it wasnt a ss

Nefarious

Doing Whats Best!

Group: Members

Member No.: 561

Posted: Sep 19 2003, 23:29

no u cantr olaf, noone is gonna stop playing for like 5days or whenever u decide to reset the cheater and than give the points back, no one has no one will..

its stupid and pointless to go to ST forums r **** always hacked or down, and never get reset neway, and everytime i go i forget ma nick and pw so takes to long to make a new one with stupid **** like who referred u here and whats ur Ra2 and YR nick, im like my Ra2 nick is

this is u right????

Nefarious

Doing Whats Best!

Posted: Sep 27 2003, 00:36

i cheated : D

but u dont know me nor could u beat 75% of ra2 community maybe .75% of it which is like maybe a 10 yr old kid, i odnt even remebr who u r o wait yea i do ur that noober

link of u admiting it several times Link

Edited by Iwin4Macy, 17 December 2003 - 07:54 PM.

#54 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 07:54 PM

and in one of his post he said i talked **** about ST lmao ok

Nefarious

Doing Whats Best!

its stupid and pointless to go to ST forums r **** always hacked or down, and never get reset neway, and everytime i go i forget ma nick and pw so takes to long to make a new one with stupid **** like who referred u here

i remember saying that like 2 months or more ago, when i misunderstod ST in a lot of ways, and altho i dont agree with them alot i have to abide by their rules, so when i get mad i say alot fo things i dont mean, but i was banned @ the time thats why i thought i had to keep making nicks but it was cuz i was banned, so im the stupid one. and o well thats not gonna change that UR BANNED AND BL
what did i tell u? i guess now i know ur response when i always asked,
"Macy, what r u gonna say when everyone says u maphack?"
LMFAO OWNED

#55 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 07:56 PM

but u dont know me nor could u beat 75% of ra2 community maybe .75% of it which is like maybe a 10 yr old kid, i odnt even remebr who u r o wait yea i do ur that noober

post that link <_< it was a topic called U R ALL CHEATERS ADMIT IT HERE and everyone was joking around sayiong they cheat, i did when WOL was up and running but when i did i didnt even know to build 2 wars, and i was 1 mapping mount olympus. so what, thats then this is now, ur maphacking still on a CHEAT FREE SERVER

LMFAO OWNED

#56 Iwin4Macy

Iwin4Macy

Don Loves to Hate me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 07:57 PM

ok where is the XGL REPLAY i think u resrouded in that game

since the is a resroud it is only logical question of me to suspect you now even if u where joking(i got banned and resroud is now proven to exist ) XGL REPLAY please to prove you dont map hack

Edited by Iwin4Macy, 17 December 2003 - 08:06 PM.

#57 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:06 PM

ok where is the XGL REPLAY i think u resrouded in that game

since the is a resroud it is only logical question of me to suspect you now(i got banned for not having ss and resroud it is proven to exist now) XGL REPLAY please to prove you dont map hack

no xgs and satted earlier, i dont use it but ima start using it, and if i reshrouded it would be obvious but its not cuz i dont, and others can pick up on it if so

#58 Iwin4Macy

Iwin4Macy

Don Loves to Hate me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:08 PM

ok so u can study where the barracks go i want my replay i got banned there is proof now there is a resroud i want proof u didin't

i think this a legit request of me

after i saw the above link on CS

Nefarious

Doing Whats Best!

Edited by Iwin4Macy, 17 December 2003 - 08:11 PM.

#59 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:11 PM

ok so u can study where the barracks go i want my replay i got banned there is proof now there is a resroud i want proof u didin't

my proof is my SS

the thing is macy,

u need proof to hsow someone is maphacking, i have the proof, than someone has to agree that its enough proof also, which happened here

what ur trying to do is say im maphacking whne u had no reason to believe it but u wanan cry bout it

k
ggthxbye

i love u don and ST

#60 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:12 PM

this is not about who flamed who guys
I have seen all of quicks posts and i am nowhere near his greatest fan

There is no point in posting what I have written as the requirements for a report because I know what i wrote. But if we feel that a report has been proven in another way as sometimes happens then we will reset.
Since you accept that was your build order there is no need to prove this with a replay and all that needed to be proven here is the stretch which is in no doubt.

#61 Iwin4Macy

Iwin4Macy

Don Loves to Hate me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:12 PM

no u dont understand i want the replay to prove that he dont maphack i want a replay i think i

deserve a replay ss dont matter now as you have proved his ss are now void they could be reshouded or mapped with out the replay i have no idea now

how did he own my 4 tanks was he using a resroud ?? i think i deserve a anwser to my ??s 2 now that it is provin reshroud/maphack now i want the replay to make sure his where not resroud/maphack ss

why ask for ss when they could be resrouded/mapped seems logical enough for me

REPLAY PLEASE

Edited by Iwin4Macy, 17 December 2003 - 08:21 PM.

#62 QuikLyWiN

QuikLyWiN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:20 PM

no u dont understand i want the replay to prove that he dont maphack i want a replay i think i

deserve a replay ss dont matter now as you have proved his ss are now void they could be reshouded or mapped with out the replay i have no idea now

how did he own my 4 tanks was he using a resroud ?? i think i deserve a awnser to my ??s 2 not that it is provin i did that is obvious reshroud now i want the replay to make sure his where not resroud/maphack

i owned ur 4 tanks cuz ur not very good, im not gonna flame i respect what don says they have been very leniant with me, u suck dude im sorry, i had 1 tank u had 4 LMAO im sorry and u made a patriot to stop my 5 or so rockies, i just owned u hard, u were being dumb what happened to ur excuse that u were taking SS LMAO

i dont reshroud look @ my ss kid. thanks again don, ur ownage

u amd emy DAY I SWEAR i just called my Gf and was in a great mood with her and wanty to give her a back massage cuz im all happy lol thanks don u opwn

#63 Iwin4Macy

Iwin4Macy

Don Loves to Hate me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 08:22 PM

i dont know if u practiced where to put thing i want a replay to prove where u clicked and stuff.

a replay is the only was to settle this i think i deseve to have the replay all the rest have a replay

Edited by Iwin4Macy, 17 December 2003 - 08:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users