#201 Chrono69x

Chrono69x

Black Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2417 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrono69x

Posted 26 January 2004 - 01:43 AM

totties right. totties always right, suft noobs.

of course.

And yuo shush :o

#202 tottie_ba

tottie_ba

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tottie

Posted 26 January 2004 - 02:27 PM

,Jan 25 2004, 06:05 PM] Chrono can u play YR now, I can show you. I'm on as CyReNiUsX on USA server. And the problem with robot tanks is that they need power, and it's too risky... I could see you using them because they can float on water, but that is about it.

And BF is not worth the money.

And trust me, it's REALLY hard to kill a good yuri plauers mags with planes. REALL Y hard, and usually not cost effective.

Can you go on YR now?

i could...but that would mean i have to find the disks and reinstall .. again...
Too much of a hassel.

Instead i'll just take your word for it :)

And tottie...im done. Really.

You wont listen to anyone but yourself about anything. Even at BA forums, you had guys like sydro, ajb, oldbold, whoever else, all saying the things im saying now, any you didn't listen to them then. So i wont expect you to now either.

Sydr0 was good in founding theories but he always underestimated the tankcontrol issue an allied needs a 1000% better micro than the yuri player for getting the win. Same counts for oldbold i played him a lot of times and he was strange yuri player he never used mags as juggel weapon.

For ajb he is sometimes a little arrogant he is talking bs if he claims that allies> yuri and i know he does.

Edited by tottie, 26 January 2004 - 05:36 PM.

#203 RazorCutz

RazorCutz

JoKuPreP?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6737 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaZoRCuTz

Posted 26 January 2004 - 09:51 PM

Lol... Desos and Rhinos vs IFVs and Grizzlies... Sovs have a clear early game advantage...
Lol... BF and Mirages vs Rhinos... Allies have a clear late game advantage...

One side having an early game advantage and one side having a late game advantage does NOT make a game fair.

desos + rhinos = killed my mass ggi ifv's and griz and desos get killed by sniper ifv (im britain here)

also u 4get how easy it is for a sov to turtle much better than an allied player in YR think top heck think seige tesla and rhinos vs bf and mirage also sentry builds faster than pill box so really are any of u using ur WHOLE arsenal or just a few units u suspect are greater than all others...

like sov vs sov mass rhino is ok but y not throw in a few connies dogs or deso with appocs (not many appoc since they slow but mainly use them 4 fodder for rhinos) + segie wen u sittin in hills its deadly also all that prism bull **** about massive range etc... siege matches prism range excatly and once you got a industry plant u can make a **** load of siege and more than they got prisms.. thus in effect Bleep u got owned :lol:

#204 Indiana Blee

Indiana Blee

HiJacked by Indy =] Again

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10847 posts
  • XWIS Name: Blee

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:15 PM

desos + rhinos = killed my mass ggi ifv's and griz and desos get killed by sniper ifv (im britain here)

I'm moving my Desos in a flak track. I'm sure I could deploy my desos beside your tanks before you kill every deso with a sniper.

also u 4get how easy it is for a sov to turtle much better than an allied player in YR think top heck think seige tesla and rhinos vs bf and mirage also sentry builds faster than pill box so really are any of u using ur WHOLE arsenal or just a few units u suspect are greater than all others...

BF owns choppers... Prism Pwns sentry...

Oh yes, and in addition to the Allies quality ground units, they also have rockies and planes.

#205 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts
  • XWIS Name: JoKuJaK

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:18 AM

why are so much noobs running there mouth off in topics like these?

#206 tottie_ba

tottie_ba

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:24 PM

Blee you say bf owns choppers i agree with you there but you say indirect that choppers are useless against allieds on yuri right

So let me say that hint and run with rockies are useless on both games because of the flak/ifv/gattling. ::p <----- you see thats like your comment above.

Razor is pretty right about choppers they are ownage units on yuri but no1 use them right they are like rockies designed for hit and run.

About the deso versus sniper issue that a deso bomb attack on yuri is too weak if you only use 5 desos in a flak. Give me 8 mirage and i own the deso flak and the desos with losing maybe like 2 mirage. Everyone on yuri think that you need a bf or a seal/sniper ifv for getting the deso but you dont need to just use your tanks . On yuri i used to make maybe 1 bf not more because they are not that good like everyone thinks. Bf get owned by a good allied and yuri player and a sovs just need a couple splits to get the bf out. You can also avoid the bf and go to his base.

#207 Techno_boy

Techno_boy

OM3RTAN 4 LIFE

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts
  • XWIS Name: V3nDeTt4

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:40 PM

Choppers are only good on certain maps or when u have Iron Curtain and they dont look.

#208 Jeff>

Jeff>

I dont know if im gods child or satans angel.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6360 posts
  • XWIS Name: cantchat

Posted 27 January 2004 - 12:41 PM

deso bomb 1 side come with all your tanks other side then u gonna kill desos with your tanks and still win the tank fight yeah right no way for you to run either !!

muhaha owned

gg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: :blink:

#209 tottie_ba

tottie_ba

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:07 PM

Chrono read this:

http://www.blackassassins.org/forum/showth...read.php?t=5879

http://www.blackassassins.org/forum/showth...read.php?t=5178
There are more but i am too lazy to search them

#210 tottie_ba

tottie_ba

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:19 PM

Technoboy try to use them as rockies in matter of facts they are much better than rockies and they are not that expensive if you have ip the only negatieve side of choppers is that they are built in the weapon tab.

For sixshot i am talking about a deso bomb without getting support by rhinoos. In the old days every used to let a deso flak non supported to a group of mirage and the majority of allied players used to be a scared chicken so they run away and didnt shot the flak. I am talkin about the period 2001-late 2002 i am not very active on yuri since late 2002.

#211 Techno_boy

Techno_boy

OM3RTAN 4 LIFE

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 02:23 PM

Technoboy try to use them as rockies in matter of facts they are much better than rockies and they are not that expensive if you have ip the only negatieve side of choppers is that they are built in the weapon tab.

I only make Choppers when its maps where they can be on a cliff close to the opponents base or when i can IC them.

Otherwise i would always prefer more Rhino's to choppers. They are dead to fast and if u cant put them on a cliff well then i think they are useless.

Ofcourse on navalmaps or other maps where landattacks are easy to stop they are usefull.

#212 tottie_ba

tottie_ba

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 02:35 PM

What vs the allied side you wont hurt an allied player with only rhinos

#213 Techno_boy

Techno_boy

OM3RTAN 4 LIFE

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 02:45 PM

Well i played allied myself on YR but when im talking about QM i usually see the good sov players camp to IC.

Or on small maps maybe rush.

I dont say choppers are bad, but when u build 1 they will make counters for it and then they get useless pretty fast. Thats why if i make them it will be 2-3 choppers just to force them in making other units.

#214 tottie_ba

tottie_ba

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 02:59 PM

Camping sovs in qm thats kinda new for me !!! I think it is because of the new maps (turtle maps)

#215 Techno_boy

Techno_boy

OM3RTAN 4 LIFE

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5001 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 03:36 PM

Well on the real big maps they do, cus rush is to easy to defend on the real big maps. SO then they just get their super out asap.

Then the allied player has to attack and the sov will 'camp' till IC is ready

#216 Indiana Blee

Indiana Blee

• Members
  • 10847 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 04:58 PM

Choppers are only good against Sovs.

#217 RazorCutz

RazorCutz

JoKuPreP?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6737 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaZoRCuTz

Posted 27 January 2004 - 05:07 PM

BF owns choppers... Prism Pwns sentry...

Oh yes, and in addition to the Allies quality ground units, they also have rockies and planes.

not if i can kill the flak before it reaches my tanks then i can run away and fly in some rookies and murder the deso's :D

mwehehehe i bet ww had loads of discussions like this wen they made the game :(

also Sov's can overpower an allied in late game with Sw but without Sw its pretty useless for a sov to camp also allies dont always have to be a defensive side they can make the battle be played within the allied players terms and not the sovs like a 2 rookies at the start and fly to ur enemy n **** him off by attackin his power so of cause he will make a flak (track or cannon) so you run away and do something else like 2 harriers to kill the flak track or run away and attack another building out of range etc... the game is equal with allies + sov becuz of air superiority (allies) and ground superiority (sov) also since the rhino is the basic tank for sovs you should have loads to spare at the late game so BFs would be made by the allied so use seige chopers to kill lab even kirovs can be used as fodder for BFs (even tho very slow) but it can take alot of hits also V3 is the ultimate Turtle killer since even its range out ranges the GC even tho being slow to shoot there pretty cheap and their shells do damge and act as reuseable fodder (usefull vs Yuris since 3 V3 shootin missles at 2 sec intervals means gatts will shoot up unless targeting so rush in some desos and rhinoseasy points unless they got mm then u ****ed) anyway hope it explains about allies sov situtation but back to Yuri since its a Yuri discussion

Edited by RazorCutz, 27 January 2004 - 05:16 PM.

#218 Indiana Blee

Indiana Blee

• Members
  • 10847 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 05:46 PM

mwehehehe i bet ww had loads of discussions like this wen they made the game :(

I doubt it. If they took this much time to consider what's overpowering and what isn't, then there'd be no sick units like Desos and Mags.

#219 [-BA-] Piscinex

[-BA-] Piscinex

~~~~~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 06:26 PM

no, ww did a fine job of balancing the game, but an online game cannot be properly balances until it has been in the hand of the community and balanced accordingly, it's that last step they never managed (actually that only applies to ra2, yr was bad out of the box).

Edited by [-BA-] Piscinex, 27 January 2004 - 06:27 PM.

#220 fonger

fonger

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4478 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:13 PM

:mellow:

#221 Babak

Babak

Commander

• Bounty Hunters
  • 13030 posts
  • XWIS Name: Babak

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:36 PM

if u make 3 choppers i make 3 ggi ifv, around same price... if u land i'll kill it with pill and grrizly. ^_^

#222 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:41 PM

ye babak, like the noob is gonna land his ****ing chopper(s) right next to ur pill :mellow:
and choppers dodge missiles if u know how to play, still they are **** cus of ther price + need lab

#223 Babak

Babak

Commander

• Bounty Hunters
  • 13030 posts
  • XWIS Name: Babak

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:43 PM

PPL have done it b4. what they do is they bring rhino forward so they force me to keep army at front of base, so I can't spare ****, then they land behind my base and put IC on it. I just ctrl shift and kill the choppers b4 they land, but sometimes required pill :p

#224 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 11:44 PM

and choppers dodge missiles if u know how to play

what part didnt u get?

#225 fonger

fonger