- Important points about Screenshots.
- RULES FOR REPORTING CLANS
- If you wish to claim points lost to a cheater you must not play another game until your points have been returned
- Key to brackets used on Games Reports
- Abbreviations on Game Reports
- Good Topic title
Title your topic like
Cheatername - Type of cheat. (if you require a points return add this into title)
- Your Nickname
The name you played the game as.
- Opponents Nickname
This can be substitued for a screenshot containing the /r/dpl output, when in game just press enter then type /r/dpl thenpress enter. once XWIS pages you the information press ctrl+c(ra2) or shift+s(yr) to take the screenshot.
- Clan Names
- XCL Style Game Stats
Collect the game stats by visiting http://www.xwis.net/xcl and entering your nickname in the search box, once you find your record, click on the game number of the game you wish to report. Use your mouse to highlight all the text from the game stats then rightclick and copy it. This should be pasted into your new report so we know exactly what game you are reporting.
http://xwis.net/xcl/?gid=33054[/url][/url] ]GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date
33054 jozha L -21 toblerone W +21 10:00 Heartland 15:41 02-07 40 0 1
toblerone killed bought left captured
units 31 54 23
buildings 6 21 20 2
infantry 13 17 10
planes 0 4 4
jozha killed bought left captured
units 28 41 0
buildings 1 26 0 2
infantry 6 34 0
planes 0 4 0
- Screenshots with /r/dpl or names
Screenshots taken with ctrl+c(RA2) or shift+s(YR) can be found as *.pcx files in your RA2/YR folder. (see notes) Open with MS Paint (or almost any other image editor) then "Save As" a JPEG. If you have the choice, please save SS at 100% quality.
- Sync FIle.
The Sync file can be found in your RA2/YR Folder named sync*.txt where * is a number. eg: Sync1.txt. (see notes) Open each in notepad untill you find the correct one.
- Give a brief description of the cheat. Do not write an a4 essay, just enough to give us an idea of what cheat was used and when
- After making a report please do not "bump" the topic to keep it at the top of the list. Most analyzers work the list starting from the bottom so bumping topics generally makes up miss your report.
- The RA2/YR folder can be found by right clicking your RA2/YR shortcut icon and selecting properties, then click the "Find Target" button.
- Use the "Add Attachment" button when replying to upload the screenshot or sync file. Multiple files can be attached to each post.
- More info can be found here