20 replies to this topic

#1 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 01:35 PM

Edited by secretman0, 12 January 2020 - 03:33 PM.

#2 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for sharing. If you actually took the time to read what I wrote, then you already would know that I said from my phone all the auto as appear to be from my side. Instead you continued to harass me. I said I would check later on my computer and wished you goodluck. But your need for attention from would not stop. So, then I ban you from my game. But again your need for attention from me continued as you repeatedly messaged me. Again I repeated myself and played a team ffg with you, where you begin to tell lies and beg for attention. After game, you continue to beg for attention, stating how 3 players accused you of cheating. Not one player in our game said you are a cheater. Now, your need for attention continues to grow as you just had to make a post about it. I’m sure you are now going to blast off on your Facebook and Twitter, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you only had MySpace. Goodluck to you on all your future games and rest assured that I will forever ban you from my games, not due to your game play, but due to your need for attention.

#3 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:13 PM

Thanks for sharing. If you actually took the time to read what I wrote, then you already would know that I said from my phone all the auto as appear to be from my side. Instead you continued to harass me. I said I would check later on my computer and wished you goodluck. But your need for attention from would not stop. So, then I ban you from my game. But again your need for attention from me continued as you repeatedly messaged me. Again I repeated myself and played a team ffg with you, where you begin to tell lies and beg for attention. After game, you continue to beg for attention, stating how 3 players accused you of cheating. Not one player in our game said you are a cheater. Now, your need for attention continues to grow as you just had to make a post about it. I’m sure you are now going to blast off on your Facebook and Twitter, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you only had MySpace. Goodluck to you on all your future games and rest assured that I will forever ban you from my games, not due to your game play, but due to your need for attention.

Edited by secretman0, 12 January 2020 - 03:35 PM.

#4 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:16 PM

/ban Carlos is different from /ignore Carlos. I'll be sure to use both from now on. Enjoy continuing to seek the attention you so desperately crave.

#5 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:19 PM

/ban Carlos is different from /ignore Carlos. I'll be sure to use both from now on. Enjoy continuing to seek the attention you so desperately crave.

#6 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:10 PM

No one EVER accused you of cheating.  Funny you tell me to keep quiet and move on, but you won't stop messaging me.  There has to be a better way to get attention.  Maybe try reaching out to an old friend or join a community center.  Goodluck.Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.04.png Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.09.png Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.14.png Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.21.png Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.27.png Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.22.32.png Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.22.41.png

#7 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:18 PM

No one EVER accused you of cheating.  Funny you tell me to keep quiet and move on, but you won't stop messaging me.  There has to be a better way to get attention.  Maybe try reaching out to an old friend or join a community center.  Goodluck.attachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.04.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.09.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.14.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.21.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.03.27.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.22.32.pngattachicon.gif Screenshot 2020-01-12 09.22.41.pngth

Edited by secretman0, 12 January 2020 - 03:31 PM.

#8 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:27 PM

Show me when I or anyone else that was playing said you are a cheater. You made it up, just to get attention from people. The ss I posted prove how you constantly seek out attention, they do nothing to show that you don’t cheat, which you made up all by yourself.

#9 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

Show me when I or anyone else that was playing said you are a cheater. You made it up, just to get attention from people. The ss I posted prove how you constantly seek out attention, they do nothing to show that you don’t cheat, which you made up all by yourself.

#10 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:32 PM

I like keeping this post open. It shows exactly who you are. You are a person that seeks out as much attention as possible. Now you are exposed, so you want to delete. LOL!!! I'm surprised you aren't calling the media... No you already did.

#11 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:34 PM

I like keeping this post open. It shows exactly who you are. You are a person that seeks out as much attention as possible. Now you are exposed, so you want to delete. LOL!!! I'm surprised you aren't calling the media... No you already did.

Edited by secretman0, 12 January 2020 - 03:38 PM.

#12 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:43 PM

LOL!!! Look who is trying to back peddle. You made up the topic bc you wanted attention and for no other reason. I explained everything to you in game, but that wasn't good enough. Then you try to threaten me by making this post and saying I picked the wrong guy to mess with. LOL! Now you are deleting your posts and you want me to delete mine. I guess you didn't want as much attention as you thought you did.

Edited by zampedie, 12 January 2020 - 03:44 PM.

#13 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:48 PM

LOL!!! Look who is trying to back peddle. You made up the topic bc you wanted attention and for no other reason. I explained everything to you in game, but that wasn't good enough. Then you try to threaten me by making this post and saying I picked the wrong guy to mess with. LOL! Now you are deleting your posts and you want me to delete mine. I guess you didn't want as much attention as you thought you did.

You like to take words out of context, what I meant by messing with the wrong player was I'm a fair player and not a cheater. There are cheaters out there yes but i'm not one of them. In this context you picked the wrong player to mess with.  ;). I've already stated that i delete the comments to make a peace offering, the ball is in your court now.

Edited by secretman0, 12 January 2020 - 03:50 PM.

#14 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:58 PM

Lol!! Your responses keep getting better. I'm going to keep my word and leave my posts up for the reasons I mentioned before. Maybe your attention seeking tactics will work better on the next person.

#15 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1210 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 07 February 2020 - 01:46 PM

Please change topic title to more specific, otherwise this topic will be deleted

#16 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:31 AM

He won't change the title.  He wants it to be deleted because I exposed his attention seeking, threatening, and black mailing tactics.  That is why he deleted the title and all of his comments.

Edited by zampedie, 11 February 2020 - 12:31 AM.

#17 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:03 AM

He won't change the title.  He wants it to be deleted because I exposed his attention seeking, threatening, and black mailing tactics.  That is why he deleted the title and all of his comments.

everything you say, goes against you. 1 month later and  you are still talking about me  :lollol: my last message was 12th january 2020 and you were still talking about me untill 11th feburary 2020.  IT is too obvious for the viewers decide who the real attention seeker is, enjoy your "rank 4", you are a legend now :lollol: . I'm sure you are going to reply to  this. If you do reply, it will prove that I am right again :laugh:.  on my last reply, you were still replying to my message , this time you will probably continue typing about me for many years ahead  :lollol: . Make a reply to my comment and prove me right again. 

Edited by secretman0, 25 February 2020 - 03:12 AM.

#18 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 12:53 AM

I responded to Jonas, not you.  It's obvious that you are jealous that I would respond to anyone other than you.  Your use of emoji just begs for attention.  Feel free to change the topic title, so the topic doesn't get deleted.  You can also go ahead and restore all of your deleted post.  Let the "viewers" know exactly who you are.

#19 secretman0

secretman0

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 02:05 AM

you responded to Jonas? He messaged to me about I should change the title otherwise it will be deleted so why did you message again? Lol You were seeking attention again so you wanted to message more in empty forums. Move on now thank you  :lollol:. I know you are still mad about I beat you easily in your map. I was not even trying. Move on buddy it's just a video game.

I responded to Jonas, not you.  It's obvious that you are jealous that I would respond to anyone other than you.  Your use of emoji just begs for attention.  Feel free to change the topic title, so the topic doesn't get deleted.  You can also go ahead and restore all of your deleted post.  Let the "viewers" know exactly who you are.

you responded to Jonas? He messaged to me about I should change the title otherwise it will be deleted so why did you feel the need to message again? Lol You were seeking attention again so you wanted to "reply" to messages which were not even directed to you Lol. Move on now thank you  :lollol:. I know you are still mad about I beat you easily in your map. I was not even trying. Move on buddy it's just a video game.

In case you guys are wondering how badly he lost, here are the stats as you can see in the stats, he lost in less than 4 minutes, 2 games in row and then after the games he accused me for maphacking(even though I have auto ss uploader, and then he said I have no screenshots, (another lie against me). I'll leave the screenshots for the viewers, so they know why you are still mad. You can continue making 10000000 useless posts, because you are exposed now why you are mad. Say gg and move on buddy!

Attached Thumbnails

• lol.png

Edited by secretman0, 26 February 2020 - 04:07 AM.

#20 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 01:36 AM

I clearly responded to Jonas, but you crave my attention.  Notice how you haven't updated or changed the topic thread.  You want this to get deleted bc it exposes you.  This isn't the first time you have used this tactic to bully and intimidate other players.  Sorry, I am not going to back down and I refuse to delete my posts.  I have no problem losing, saying gg, and moving on.  Which is exactly what I did.  You continue to harass me.  You should really join a community center or call a help line if you are really feeling that lonely.

#21 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12202 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 20 June 2020 - 12:25 AM

I clearly responded to Jonas, but you crave my attention.  Notice how you haven't updated or changed the topic thread.  You want this to get deleted bc it exposes you.  This isn't the first time you have used this tactic to bully and intimidate other players.  Sorry, I am not going to back down and I refuse to delete my posts.  I have no problem losing, saying gg, and moving on.  Which is exactly what I did.  You continue to harass me.  You should really join a community center or call a help line if you are really feeling that lonely.

Wow thats a nice post. Direct and to the point.

There is only 1 remark. He shouldn't call a help line, those things are bs.

UNless you mean something else   

:oops:

FIX IT YOURSELVES ASSHOLE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users