4 replies to this topic

#1 ganador01

ganador01

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:08 PM

My name in game was ganador01/akiller7k/abnrgr06a. I played tiberian sun & the firestorm expansion constantly upon release. I am probably more well known in the firestorm ranks than I was in the Tiberian Sun ranks. I came back at some point, but I don't remember when. I ranked 1 at least once during my stay back then back when we had monthly winners. I remember people such as fscreator and a few others.

I also remember all the rampant cheating that went on back then. Things like build anywhere glitches using arrow keys, no temple of nod, free radar and the constant reconnection errors. But, I remember it all gleefully.

Just wanted to say hi and see if there is anyone else here I might recognize. I was 15 when the game was released. I'm 35 now.

Edited by ganador01, 21 April 2019 - 04:09 PM.

#2 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4963 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:16 PM

Hey there - I never played ts but I think most of the guys who still play have moved to cncnet - maybe you’ll find some old friends there :)

#3 blakmaglc

blakmaglc

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

hey, i played there as well 

ganador01 and only a few years younger. but played it like crazy , blakmaglc was my username played way back in day ton2 was one of main lobby rooms i basically hung around online, but can't ever beat ffs or terrace game for sure.  i'm going to be playing on cnc net here and there, or you can email me sometime and we can play some games.

#4 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:55 PM

Hi there! I think I remember you from the FS days. Alas, there aren't many FS players about these days, and haven't been for some time. I don't play TS myself any more, but I do check the forums every so often to see if I recognise anyone. Hope you have fun over playing over on the 'other place' :D

[Like you, I'm also in my 30s now -- we're getting old!]

#5 Lurker

Lurker

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 11:30 PM

Abrn clan I think I remember it, you might remember me as HarvyLurk in -Life- clan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users