XWIS Power Rankings, March 2019
Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:46 PM
I once had an idea to do power rankings for XWIS, but then I got high.
But now I really wanted to give it a shot- enjoy
Power Rankings XWIS March 2019
1) Buuren aka Latof: Burying opponents without them glimpsing any chance at victory is standard. Opponents count their triumphs in barely lost tank fights and references to imaginary “if only” scenarios. The BEST.
2) Kaiji aka Marko: having recently discovered that his XWIS does in fact work, he has returned to perhaps claim back his sable, (non-rat) hat crown. So far so good, rolling into the top 10 by rolling semi-pros down 5-0; 20minute series.
3) ienjoyra2 aka itsAM: the luckiest player on ra2! No, really! Despite the cry(ing) being heard far and wide, itsAM demonstrates remarkably fast builds and maddening base-trades that only the most disciplined players can counter. Must be nice to be so “lucky”.
4) Sherdilpk aka Zain: freshly back from his time in the cncnet gulag (kidding), this continuously rising star has only 2 problems- itsAM and Buuren. Faster and smarter than ever, you’ll need your best stuff to win a series (if you’re not a pussy).
5) Flare aka p3achy: with a name like P3achy you might think this guy would make lots of friends, but I guess too many people just can’t accept a good ass-kicking. From (reso) size complaints to unsubstantiated claims of bailing, P3achy hears it all, but that doesn’t stop him from loading up the top 10 with 2-3 of his nicknames monthly.
6) ZlatanTC aka Johnny: Rank 1, December 2017! It’s true. This guy has a knockout punch that will knock you the fuck out. Although his expanding map pool remains a work in progress, Johnny Tanks n’ Dogs brings you to heel while simultaneously draining 15 beers np np.
7) Kote aka Luft: This player could easily be ranked higher but often chooses to lose on purpose. “Bullshit!” cry those who want to believe they’ve beaten him clean, but don’t question this panzy ass democrat. He owns you.
8) MikozTC aka Mikoz: another candidate who most likely should be ranked higher. Mikoz’ power levels are a moving target, but when facing off on ‘the pathz’ “abandon all hope ye who enter here”.
9) Sonia aka elra: Him pro. Him best. All scared. Hhhhhhhhhhhh.
10) Sideboob aka Gino: while not necessarily known for holding his tounge, his tenancity in-game cannot be questioned. With immense game knowledge, diverse play styles and clever attacks you’re sure to be left prone to making your own unsporting remarks.
Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:16 AM
Nice post Josh. People around here should be thankfull with man like yourself. Keeping the game alive!
Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:40 PM
Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:29 PM
Very nice. I have difficulties with identifying certain players at the ranking. Your map is helpfull
Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:40 PM
Was nice post Josh !
But i think your list needs an edit
Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:21 AM
i didnt like it too much lmao maybe i like it more at 22nd april this month. lolz
Posted 04 April 2019 - 09:59 AM
Don't mention Sandor josh !!Hes a cheator !!
Edited by Showtime, 04 April 2019 - 09:59 AM.
Posted 05 April 2019 - 06:05 AM
you just broke my heart! f11 sup brother? get ur lag fixed and get rekt!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users