When you alt tab and go back onto ra2 have the menus appeared or are they still blank?
You could try this:
No game menu's are displaying, only when I Alt Tab and back into the game do they display.
- Right click on Desktop
- Select Screen Resolution
- Click Detect (with no additional monitor connected)
- Next to your first display, you'll see a grey square with the text "Another display not detected" Click on the grey square
- Next to "Multiple displays" it will say "No display detected"
- Click on "No display detected"
- A drop-down menu will appear
- Select "Try to connect anyway on: VGA"
- Click on your primary display (the square with the big "1" in it)
- Next to "Multiple displays" select "Extend these displays"
Hit the Apply button and start Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge.
when i alt tab, the displays have appeared, but it also means that i cannot select a team (unless i know where to click) - scroll down map menus etc etc... as if anything changes, it is just a frozen screen - until i alt tab, then i see any changes.
just tried clicking the detect, and it doesnt produce a grey square -- or any other changes
Edited by laughoutloud, 21 June 2016 - 12:46 PM.