#426 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:03 AM

Im not at home right now so that scenario does not go up dsector.

You gave an explaination tho, one i did not knew.
Its there tournament and they bring the money so its understandable. Still, forcing a time is not really polite. I know i failed before but only cause my laptop broke ( i did alot of effort and had it fixed within 48 hours ) i can play almost whole saturday just not so early.

Tim is gonna have the same problem i spoke him earlier but i dont know his exact circumstances. If the chinese want ggs and a good end of the tournament i really want to suggest to postpone the games just a few hours...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

have you ever tried to join any other tournament? if you said that to any other tournament organizer he probably would've laughed at you or asked you well deserved if you're drugged and/or ok in the head.

you applied for a tournament (which even has money prizes), so its your job to make sure you can show up at the scheduled times, if you dont show up you dont show up aka you're out, DQ'd, not participating, niente biente, no playos, etc. u understando? sadly and probably not.

anyways i hate you and some others for your attitude towards this tournament and i hate emanuel even more for allowing you and some others to have such an attitude.

goodbye and fuck you all you fucking imbeciles.

Edited by LBL, 04 June 2016 - 02:04 AM.

#427 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:16 AM

Tim vs jayaxi starting now!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dsect0r/live

#428 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6691 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:15 AM

This is exactly why I gave up hosting tournaments or my FFG tournies would have continued.

#429 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:38 AM

6757_zpsct8btp8t.jpg

#430 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:15 AM

anyways i hate you and some others for your attitude towards this tournament and i hate emanuel even more for allowing you and some others to have such an attitude.

goodbye and fuck you all you fucking imbeciles.

oh look mr 3rd world and 0-5 found another topic to bash on.

You have no idea ignorant fuck. I lived for this tournament in the whole month May.

I even rescheduled my new job from may 17 to June 1 for this. 

My communication could have been better at points but it was simply not needed cause i checked ST everyday for the game schedule.

I was also active on the streams and cheered for all my teammates.

I have showed respect to every chinese enemy, said hi, gl and ggs before and after every serie even if the games were as lame as possible.

I missed 1 serie due to laptop problems, the next serie my opponent cancelled due to personal circumstances.

We both failed 1 time. Keep in mind the tournament was supposed to end in May and i was there the whole day on May 31 to play my last serie.

However he had a valid reason so the games were postponed to begin June. Dsec knew i was busy so he scheduled me in the weekend but simply at an unplayable time for me. Now sudden im the booman? Ever tought about the tournament was supposed to end in May and QQ could have called for a replacer of Jay ? The series would have all been played and no1 would have got a freewin.

No hard feeling from my side to QQ or Dsec. I respect you all and wanna thank dsec for all the effort he has done. Unfortunally these issues just happend and will be a good lesson for me to not let this happen a next time id sign up. 

#431 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:43 AM

Rofl Tony Vs Moon3. im gonna watch that shit

#432 gamepcr

gamepcr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 04:54 PM

great job dsector
 it was nice tournament
something new to watch

#433 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

Whoever won at least a series, will receive a prize.

The money will be sent through a bank transfer and they will require a copy of your ID and your bank account details.

I suggested they send me all the prizes :bye1: and I'll then send it to each one of you through PayPal (or bank transfer with no ID required), but if someone's against this idea, then I won't do it.

#434 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4101 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:03 PM

oh look mr 3rd world and 0-5 found another topic to bash on.

You have no idea ignorant fuck. I lived for this tournament in the whole month May.

I even rescheduled my new job from may 17 to June 1 for this. 

My communication could have been better at points but it was simply not needed cause i checked ST everyday for the game schedule.

I was also active on the streams and cheered for all my teammates.

I have showed respect to every chinese enemy, said hi, gl and ggs before and after every serie even if the games were as lame as possible.

I missed 1 serie due to laptop problems, the next serie my opponent cancelled due to personal circumstances.

We both failed 1 time. Keep in mind the tournament was supposed to end in May and i was there the whole day on May 31 to play my last serie.

However he had a valid reason so the games were postponed to begin June. Dsec knew i was busy so he scheduled me in the weekend but simply at an unplayable time for me. Now sudden im the booman? Ever tought about the tournament was supposed to end in May and QQ could have called for a replacer of Jay ? The series would have all been played and no1 would have got a freewin.

No hard feeling from my side to QQ or Dsec. I respect you all and wanna thank dsec for all the effort he has done. Unfortunally these issues just happend and will be a good lesson for me to not let this happen a next time id sign up. 

You don't have to explain yourself bro, unless it's the people organizing the tournament. You did great this tournament, gameplay and participating wise. Things come up sometimes that are out of your control and everyone should understand this. It's not like your were AFK for days and i'm pretty damn sure you didn't purposely make your laptop explode.  

The very first series I was scheduled, I had agreed with the date and time with dsector without realizing until later that night that it was my daughters Open House at her school. There's no way i'll choose a game over my kids.  

Whoever won at least a series, will receive a prize.

The money will be sent through a bank transfer and they will require a copy of your ID and your bank account details.

I suggested they send me all the prizes :bye1: and I'll then send it to each one of you through PayPal (or bank transfer with no ID required), but if someone's against this idea, then I won't do it.

I'd prefer this TBH, but won't there be lost money during the transactions? 

#435 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

There will be lost money during the transactions no matter what. I'd assume it would be lower if they sent one single, larger, transaction rather than several smaller ones.

I use PayPal or TransferWise to send money, both of which have low transaction fees when sending it as a gift.

Edited by dsector, 04 June 2016 - 08:10 PM.

#436 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12186 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 04 June 2016 - 09:39 PM

I understand Mikoz and Tim's post.

You asked for an explanation of Tim's post if he was serious earlier in this topic. So I replied Dsector :)

According i thought Tim was thinking.

Mike Tomi isnt in a position to sneer at you. He should have signed in himself as, Mr Rank 1. 

Dsec keep up the good work i stand behind you in this past history when its over. At the moment also, in the past, yes.

Good luck Edd in the new Bracked !

Tony also. Great courage to sign yourself up vs the l337 player of China.

Good luck and don't forget to have fun .

#437 Corey

Corey

The Awaz Toucher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 10:59 PM

God this game still exist lol where are those noobs tomi and Marko haha

#438 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12186 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:19 PM

still playing marko is kavinsky and tomi is drcox lol

#439 Corey

Corey

The Awaz Toucher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:22 PM

Damn I might as well come back and play to then I feel so old lol

#440 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12186 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:59 PM

whatever you wish, if you got windows 10 forget it  :lollol:

#441 Corey

Corey

The Awaz Toucher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:43 AM

Why what's wrong with windows 10

#442 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:30 AM

The prizes will be given after the second tournament is over (most likely this Sunday or early next week).

Edited by dsector, 11 June 2016 - 02:31 AM.

#443 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:39 AM

Latof and Marko :                    75-43          Imbalance Incarnate 

Tim:                                      28-38          Well played, General. 

Max, Mikoz, Edd, Marsh:         47-123         (ass to mouthed) 

Edited by PiNeRs, 11 June 2016 - 02:40 AM.

#444 aFFGonHeK

aFFGonHeK

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1789 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:06 AM

There's almost as much wrong with win 10 as there was with win 8.

#445 Corey

Corey

The Awaz Toucher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:46 PM

Will I have a problem if I try to load and play? Haven't played since I had xp so no idea about this stuff lol

#446 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:49 PM

Coreeeeeeeeey! OMFG! its u :matrix:  man im missing the 2v2s vs you and i guess awaz... damn :D

how r ya?

#447 Corey

Corey

The Awaz Toucher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:02 PM

Hey steff! I was actually just posting about all 4 of us playing in the history of best 2v2 clans lol man I miss those times! Does sash or awaz ever play or at least get on the forum still?

But I'm good just working with 3 kids and a wife but I'm thinking about loading up and playing to see if I still have it lol

Edited by Corey, 11 June 2016 - 06:03 PM.

#448 Steffen

Steffen

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1983 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:09 PM

Hey steff! I was actually just posting about all 4 of us playing in the history of best 2v2 clans lol man I miss those times! Does sash or awaz ever play or at least get on the forum still?

But I'm good just working with 3 kids and a wife but I'm thinking about loading up and playing to see if I still have it lol

yea i remember the good old times too! still the best of gaming. I haven't heard anything of sash or awaz since years. Woaw 3 kids? gratz mate.

Yea would be awesome to play some ; ) But hard to find a 2v2 clan match these days. 1v1 is still good.

#449 Corey

Corey

The Awaz Toucher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

We will definitely have to play when or if I can get it loaded I have windows 10 so don't know what that means lol

#450 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4101 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 11 June 2016 - 06:52 PM

Latof and Marko :                    75-43          Imbalance Incarnate 

Tim:                                      28-38          Well played, General. 

Max, Mikoz, Edd, Marsh:         47-123         (ass to mouthed) 

Edd : 13-21

17-26 if you want to include 2nd tournament.

Well played, Commander. 

I happen to think Max and Mikoz played really good despite what the numbers show. 

Looking forward to the next one!

Edited by Edd, 11 June 2016 - 08:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users