#402 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:11 PM

why?

Because every single one of your posts is complete garbage that's why. Why do you even post?

This tournament isn't easy to insert in people's lives? Then why sign up? Besides, I pretty much let everyone play when they said they could play. Never forced anyone to show up at a time that they didn't agree with.

Pretty sure my schedule is busier than most of yours.If I can wake up at 4AM just to stream Marsh lose 7-1, then so can everyone else who signed up. You're playing for money and fame. I'm organizing it for NOTHING.

EDIT: Sorry for my reaction Niek.

Edited by dsector, 05 June 2016 - 06:31 AM.

#403 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:13 PM

Edited by LBL, 02 June 2016 - 11:35 PM.

#404 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12152 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:14 PM

If you ask me this tournament is a succes.

#405 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4976 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:18 PM

yeah its been a great tournament i hope xwis will finish strong

#406 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4099 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:43 PM

If you ask me this tournament is a succes.

+1

It's ran pretty smoothly compared to other tournaments thats for sure. 

#407 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8535 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:53 PM

dsect0r you ran a boss tournament that motivated me to reinstall the game after a 6 month + absence. Much respect!

#408 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:48 AM

Unnamed_zpskcwl5v4s.jpg

Tim vs Pain (that's 7AM your time Tim)

red_1465016400.png

Mikoz vs Pain (that's 9AM your time Mikoz)

bla_1465023600.png

If you don't show up, or are late for more than 30 minutes, series will go 7-0 to your opponent. These times are fixed and cannot be changed.

Edited by dsector, 03 June 2016 - 06:47 AM.

#409 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1319 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:21 AM

I think it would be more green if XWIS players were ready for lame tactics, and if someone replaced that Mr.Cantmultitask matt.

#410 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7091 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:43 AM

Dont you mean 07:30 and 09:00 AM our times dsector? (Gmt+1)

Ill try to do that but probally way to early for me.

Edited by Mikoz, 03 June 2016 - 06:49 AM.

#411 PiNeRs

PiNeRs

2v2er

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • XWIS Name: djaningar

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:44 AM

Mikoz            12-35   :hmm:

#412 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:47 AM

Dont you mean 06:30 and 08:00 am our times dsector?

7AM for Tim and 9AM for you. I must have forgotten to save the edit when I posted it.

#413 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7091 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:50 AM

Ok

#414 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:42 PM

yesterday i openened this topic but actualy didn't read it. sorry for not showing up my bad. also don't know what u mean with can only play on 1 day. ive played all games on saturday and sunday. and asked many times for games on workdays but all the chinese were sleeping or married.

Edited by KoninhoPau, 03 June 2016 - 03:45 PM.

#415 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

Yeah kudos dsector you've done a great job. I can't believe you did this all for free - I assumed they must be paying you something. Massive respect. Insofar as a disfunctional, ragtag community of ageing gamer nerds can have pillars, you are certainly a pillar of this one :p

#416 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7091 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:15 PM

Why have those games have to be played so early? I played all me games at reasonable times during the week. Now its weekend and the games have to be played 8 hours earlier? What kind of logic is that? They should even have more time. Last time i was there and jayaxi cancelled. No problem games were rescheduled. Now we lose 7-0 if we cant play at a forced time? 9AM is an impossible time for me to play especially after a long workweek and a night out with my new collegues.

#417 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:27 PM

you wanna cmon man ? =D

#418 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:31 PM

Why have those games have to be played so early? I played all me games at reasonable times during the week. Now its weekend and the games have to be played 8 hours earlier? What kind of logic is that? They should even have more time. Last time i was there and jayaxi cancelled. No problem games were rescheduled. Now we lose 7-0 if we cant play at a forced time? 9AM is an impossible time for me to play especially after a long workweek and a night out with my new collegues.

You're ridiculous Mikoz. I woke up at 5AM to stream your games but you can't wake up at 9AM to play?!

When you were supposed to play, your laptop broke all of a sudden. Next day, when I rescheduled you to play, you didn't show up and didn't say in advance that you'll be late. Another time you were supposed to play, you weren't aware about it. You only joined the QQ messenger group last week and you never gave me your Skype or a way to contact you easier.

jayaxi just got married and become very busy so he was replaced by Pain.

The Chinese organizers wanted the tournament to finish a few days ago, but since XWIS players couldn't play, we kept postponing it. They are doing the drawings for the next tournament in the evening so they need to finish this tournament in the afternoon (morning your time). Nothing I can do about it at this point.

Your game doesn't start for another 7 and a half hours. I usually get 6-7 hours a sleep a night. You can't survive one time with only 7 and a half hours of sleep?

#419 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14914 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:54 PM

9AM is an impossible time for me to play especially after a long workweek and a night out with my new collegues.

You're ridiculous Mikoz. I woke up at 5AM to stream your games but you can't wake up at 9AM to play?!

I would agree with Mikoz and say it's quite early for a weekend, have to consider personal circumstances too. (emphasis on new colleagues - could be new job or w/e and it's draining)

Good work with this though. :)

#420 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:14 AM

I would agree with Mikoz and say it's quite early for a weekend, have to consider personal circumstances too. (emphasis on new colleagues - could be new job or w/e and it's draining)

Good work with this though. :)

I have to consider personal circumstances when people sign up for a tournament? What planet are you from? :D

Besides, I'm not telling him to wake up at 5AM to play. He has 7 hours to get some rest. I've always let the players pick their hours, but these are the last two series and they should have been finished by now.

Stop with the excuses people.

Edited by dsector, 04 June 2016 - 12:17 AM.

#421 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7091 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:24 AM

Im not at home right now so that scenario does not go up dsector.

You gave an explaination tho, one i did not knew.
Its there tournament and they bring the money so its understandable. Still, forcing a time is not really polite. I know i failed before but only cause my laptop broke ( i did alot of effort and had it fixed within 48 hours ) i can play almost whole saturday just not so early.

Tim is gonna have the same problem i spoke him earlier but i dont know his exact circumstances. If the chinese want ggs and a good end of the tournament i really want to suggest to postpone the games just a few hours...

#422 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:34 AM

Jesus christ some of you are pieces of shits :DDDDDDDD

"Still, forcing a time is not really polite"

Fucking retarded shitstain, its not all about you. You realize how many times the chinese were forced to play until 2-3 am on weekdays, not only because u kept lying about when you will be online "OH YEA ILL BE THERE IN 40MINS."  Fucking 2 hours later you are nowhere to be seen.

But also because there were lag issues that was not our or their fault.

And yet you act like you are the only victim here.

Mikoz do you know that they were actually waiting for you for the full 3-4 hours that you were missing?
Kept asking around, where is mikoz ? Well of course the queen fucking mikoz doesnt know how to join the QQ chat OR have any other way of contacting u directly. So all we have is "i'll be on in 40min" and well nope, that was a lie as mentioned before.

#423 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7091 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:48 AM

You missed the part were i said its there tournament and i can understand it? Go fuck yourself Marko you turned into a big selfish prick.

#424 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:07 AM

My post implied that i am selfish? I not sure you know what that word means.

"having or showing concern only for yourself and not for the needs or feelings of other people"

oh my god. what do you know! thats the exact defination of your posts in this topic today.

#425 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:33 AM

Times won't be changed to accommodate your late night parties. If you hadn't wasted so much of our time until now, I would have reconsidered.

Marko and Max were the only reliable XWIS participants. Showed up on time, were polite, never complained and Marko even took his time to stream many of the games, commentate them and remind people to show up when they're supposed to. If the Chinese sponsors decide to give me a monetary reward for my time, Max and Marko can split it among themselves.

Go easier on the mj guys. It's affecting your brains from the looks of it.

Edited by dsector, 04 June 2016 - 01:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users